AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: any people in bands here??

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default any people in bands here??

are any of you guys (and gals) in a band? tell us about your style and members and if you you got a website i wana see

im in a bands myself but i cant get my website to work so its down for the mo

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Member Fallon Piper Fawn is on a distinguished road Fallon Piper Fawn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

Well I've been in a few,My first band was a new wave metal type thing, second band was old school death metal like Cannibal corpse,Nile,Suffocation ect, oh and almost forgot the one I was in for a day! lol turned out the other guitarist didn't want me in the band because I guess I showed him up, I guess because I played more than power chords dunno he was the head of the band so guess it was a lose lose situation.The rest of the band really wanted me in though, witch was really cool.
    My most current band were taking a break since a few of the guy's have new wives and children, so hopefully it isn't a permanent vacation.I myself am taking the time to experiment with new sounds and ideas on my guitar, I went back to playing Pevey amplifiers recently with all the built in effects.....nearly forgot how good Pevey makes an amp lol.
    I glitrende solskinn et landskap som vakner Vi seiler inn mot havnen

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

Nah. I do play the drums though. But, bands... I don't like to cooperate with other people.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

Senior Member paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android is a splendid one to behold paranoid android's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 04:22 PM
    Threads

I was in a couple. I was first in a punk band a while ago (before it was cool), we were the only punk band in our area, and most recently I was in a kind of electronic rock like Radiohead, big on experimenting. We weren't that popular because by this time punk was cool. Anyways, that band just broke up and now I've just been playing by myself trying to get the weirdest sounds I can out of my pedals, bass, and messing with my amp. It's fun.

Roll footage of kids tabogganing
    I'm...

Cry emo CRY!!!! Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly has much to be proud of Soul fly's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2007 07:31 PM
    Threads

I was in a couple. I was first in a punk band a while ago (before it was cool), we were the only punk band in our area, and most recently I was in a kind of electronic rock like Radiohead, big on experimenting. We weren't that popular because by this time punk was cool. Anyways, that band just broke up and now I've just been playing by myself trying to get the weirdest sounds I can out of my pedals, bass, and messing with my amp. It's fun.
    punk is the way to go my friend

Passion Beyond Reason

Glasgow City Hardcore

Closed Thread

Thread Information