AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: mortal kombat shaolin monks

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default mortal kombat shaolin monks

ok i just bought this game and im playing it,as i am a mortal kombat fan i like the MK series, this game start up with good oppening, this game is different from the other MK titles this time there isn't any tournoment instead you have choice of Lu kang or kung lau at first later there be mor character to unlock, its follows the start of mortal combat and with this you will understand the mortal kombats story better and whys and hows of it, the gameplay its easy the graphic it is fair, you can use combos quick attacks and signature attacks which is neat.

In game you can use the second controler to control other fighter and you can use tag combo and opening secrete.

this game is out...well few days ago.

i'll give it 7 out of 10
    Last edited by Keitaru-san; 10-13-2005 at 12:28 AM. Reason: just updating it.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Closed Thread

Thread Information