AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Shadow Hearts 3

Member White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru will become famous soon enough White Haru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2007 11:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Shadow Hearts 3

I just heard about Shadow hearts 3(From the New World) being released. The company releasing it is Xseed. A new company consisting of veterans of square-enix. I'm a huge fan of the series and was so psyched when I saw Shadow Hearts 3 game scenes. The same battle system (judgement ring). With a new eccentric cast (marirachi guy, senile ninja, 2 native americans, and others) SEE BELOW. Is anyone else exicited about this game coming out or am I on my own?

Just hope tomorrow will be a better day.

I don't know what's suppose to happen but then again I don't really care

Love the life you have. It could be much worse.

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

i just hope the story goes well and long time, i like playing game 24/7 so i don't like finish it in like 3-4 days(i completed tekken 5 in one day, completed the characters, still working on devil within, can't be bothered with it), but i loved the first 2 shadow hearts.
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Aruze, Midway, Natilus.. Anyone but something related to Square.
    For the moment, it's safe to assume that the game is being translated and published by X-seed.. ( For the love of all good games, let that be all.)

The only thing that disgusts me about Xseed is that they had nothing to do with enix or the marketing Enix employed .They were strictly squaresoft (Working before the merger.) -/ People complained that Convent was too mainstream, get ready for another kick in the teeth.

Heck, there are "lighter" H.P lovecraftian creatures in the game .
    Last edited by Nineteenth; 10-12-2005 at 12:12 AM.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Closed Thread

Thread Information