AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: whats the most expensive thing you own

Cat_Demon's Angel Depressed_Angel will become famous soon enough Depressed_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2006 02:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

most expensive....my laptop?? yeah i guess so since nothing else is coming up, it beats my xbox and games, or maybe my bed?? dont know

thanks dawnrune for sig and avy
    im a fan are you?
    Cat_Demon's Angel
    "Most people hate others, and most people despise others for what they have, I however don't" one of Cat_demon's little sayings

Member blackcat-meow is on a distinguished road blackcat-meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

i would say my computer and my collection of manga books...

kite and daisuke n_n

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

My clarinet its worht $4,500 and that was on special!

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Lightbulb $$$

the most expensive thing i own is probably my laptop and then my guitar.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    Threads

If not my clarinet my saxophone it was $3,500

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Member Water| Katara-sensei. is on a distinguished road Water| Katara-sensei.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2006 12:51 PM
    Threads

Default What is the most expensive thing you own?

There's more then one thing. Here they are: All my Anime dvd's, Ps2, cd's and my cd player. Maybe the book collection I have, too.

Senior Member YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow has a reputation beyond repute YourShadow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2007 12:39 PM
    Threads

5000 Camara
    Canonxl

Thanks keitaru-san for the sigg
    the ultimate reward is honor, not awards

at odds in the times of war

-yourshadow

Meiun no Pengin Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder is a jewel in the rough Wilder's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-15-2006 10:23 AM
    Threads

Besides my computer, TV, and microwave? Then that'd have to be my room XD! Wait... is paper that exspensive O_o? My room is covered with pictures. Well... my Gamecube was expensive ^^;.

~.::.~Ginji Amano~.::.~
    ~.::.~The Lightning Emperor~.::.~

Go Team Light Penguins!
    Yup, that's my survivor theme ^^!
    Be sure to support us ^_~!

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Ohh, I got a few.

#5: My Telivision. Big flat screen. Plasma.
    #4: My Computer. Alienware.
    #3: My Guitar. Jackson brand. Kelly model.
    #2: My car. A Mitsubishi.
    #1: My house. The mortgage is still going. That's not a good thing.

Member sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless has a reputation beyond repute sleepless's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:48 PM
    Threads

my t.v. and games and anime

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

Um... The most is my computer right now and then my Buddah necklance, earrings and ring (total together) and then my mangas/anime dvds.
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

Senior Member Subaru Blue is on a distinguished road Subaru Blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2006 02:57 PM
    Threads

I have a ring that's worth a lot

For Forever And Eternity Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san has much to be proud of Shia-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2009 12:09 PM
    Threads

The most expensive thing i own is probly my laptop.
    A Silver Tear Runs Down My Cheek, Towards A Broken Heart

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

My guitar and amplifier collection, I prolly got a good 25 thousand dollars worth sitting here plus effects units and things. Ummm other than that maby around 2000 Cd's, uhh thats about it I think. oh and $4000 cdl drivers license.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Junior Member Ravyn_Kishiro is on a distinguished road Ravyn_Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 12:37 AM
    Threads

The most expensice thing i own is on my chest. ^-^ lol its a tattoo.

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

The most expensive thing I own is my:
    Yamaha PSR 1100 Keyboard (<33)
    I got it for x-mas last year(2005) and it costed my parents 900$ ._.;
    Or the pc, but it's not only mine, it's dad's too^^
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

Apart from the Aston Martin I do own a navigational watch and a Alien ware laptop. Iím just glad I get good parking and residence near the University lol.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

The Great One The Awsome will become famous soon enough The Awsome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2006 04:04 PM
    Threads

My coin collection. Yeah, nothing is worth anything, but all the change saved up probably comes to a pretty decent amount.
    Sometimes things just don't go your way.

Member xplay221 is an unknown quantity at this point xplay221's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2008 11:02 PM
    Threads

it has to be my grill(MOUTH JEWLERY)I just baught about an hour ago platnum and dimods the cost:$8,500 and thats was a discount!!
    Last edited by xplay221; 03-08-2006 at 03:58 PM.

Senior Member RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k has a spectacular aura about RichardE40k's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2006 10:12 PM
    Threads

Itís strange how people are willing to spend money. Some people are willing to spend lots of money on jewellery while others on the house they live in or furnishings or a car or antiques or even holidays in 5 star hotels.

Iíve been looking at everyoneís posts and what Iím wondering is what would you not spend youíre money on (If you had the money).

For me it would be jewellery, antiques. But then again I did spend a lot on my watch £80 but it is not exactly like a Rolex now. Casio G Shock Solar Powered. Never needs a battery and it can do everything with me. Now when it comes to a house I would like a nice house but nothing over the top, just in a nice neighbourhood with a garage (the 160K mark)Ö thatís 278 thousand dollars. When Iím a few years older, 24Ė25 once I have completed University. But as Iím sure you have seen I am willing to spend a fair penny on my cars, the Aston Martin set me back 80 thousand (139 thousand dollars) and costs a lot to service and run. So what is youíre main thing you like to spend youíre money on and what would you never buy in excess price.

There is no cowardice in faith
    There is no fear in conviction
    The man who has nothing can still have faith
    The truly wise are always afraid
    Doubt is a sign of weakness
    To question is to doubt
    Perseverance and silence are the highest virtues
    Excuses are the refuge of the weak
    Intolerance is a blessing
    Ignorance and Arrogance are a curse
    Life is a prison, death is a release
    A broad mind lacks focus
    Wisdom is the beginning of fear
    There is no such thing as innocence

Punk In Drublic! greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 07:15 AM
    Threads

My computer

fusion-central.net (sign up and refer GreenFX)
    These Bands are great! Rep me if you like them. Show your Punk Spirit! Get Punk in Drublic!
    -greenfalloutdude41-

Senior Member Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar is infamous around these parts Grognar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2006 01:53 PM
    Threads

my bike is the most expensive thing i own.....
    yes my bike
    You Don't Have To But
    Body Guard For

Senior Member Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter is a splendid one to behold Sifter's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2011 10:02 PM
    Threads

single value cost wise would have to be :
    1. my glasses.....$290
    2. my diamond-studded cross on a 14k gold chain.....$380 - a years worth of savings

group value cost wise would have to be :
    1. my book collection - about 470.......$8,000 - $8,700
    2. my card collection........$??? - $??? (over $2,000)

*all money in Canadian dollars

sentimental value would have to be :
    1. my stuffed animal collection - yay I know, real mature
    2. my family and friends - well I don't own them, but they're worth alot to me
    "All You Have Are Your Bullets, And The Hope That When You're Out, I'll be Dead."
    "People Die, Not Their Ideas. Their Ideas Are Always Remembered, Even When The People Die." -- V

"Fair Is Foul And Foul Is Fair" -- Macbeth
    Looks are, and should be decieving, no?

"Be Not Afraid Of Greatness: Some Are Born Great, Some Acheive Greatness, And Others Have Greatness Thrust Upon Them" -- Twelfth Night

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Vespa - $5125.00
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Uhmm, my keyboards? ( $2200.00 )
    Either that or my T.V, or if you want to get critical, my family's T.V ( Classic Style Big Screen, 59 inch, something around $4000 )
    My computer isn't worth squat, it's so old I probably couldn't get more than a couple hundred bucks for it O.o

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"ďAll he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.Ē - John Milton

Closed Thread

Thread Information