AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: midori no hibi

Member kny is infamous around these parts kny is infamous around these parts kny is infamous around these parts kny is infamous around these parts kny is infamous around these parts kny is infamous around these parts kny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 06:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy midori no hibi

any fan up here?
    plz if u have some links let me know...
    it's a farewell as dawn aproaches, dreams become distant illusions everytime i'm embraced by the light that chases u and i rely on the warm wind...

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

i like this anime.. its funny...

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Junior Member riceball13 is on a distinguished road riceball13's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2005 02:29 AM
    Threads

Default midori no hibi rox

i luv midori days! midori is so cute...and its funny

Member Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face will become famous soon enough Doll Face's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2005 10:06 AM
    Threads

It was a very cute anime and I thought ended very well. However the main character reminded me a lot of Naruto and Midori reminded me a lot of Hinata, they looked and acted similar. Don't think I was the only one that noticed it since I have seen a few parody pictures of Naruto and Hinata like that.

For anime related news read my journal.
    If the quantity of my posts starts to increase then there overall quality will decrease.

~Gackt Lover~ otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan is infamous around these parts otaku_ayachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 03:02 AM
    Threads

i am one of midori no hibi fan.the story is hillarious.i keep laughing when watching the story

Siggy made from my futago-arigato

All of this is my FAV.guys

Please visit my artwork at fanart and rep me if you like

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Oh yes. I haven't had a chance to see it yet, but I want to buy it soon. Maybe for Christmeas? _^

Senior Member Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu Shiryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2005 10:28 AM
    Threads

I wanted Seiji to end up with the other girl. Midori just seemed a little bit stalker-ish to me.

Still a good show though.

Junior Member imagineer is on a distinguished road imagineer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2006 04:23 PM
    Threads

this still alive?

i like this anime. didn't like the ending though. Seiji should have ended up with Ayase. i just hate Midori. i hate her to the point i want to step on her head

Senior Member animeadmirer is on a distinguished road animeadmirer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2006 02:49 AM
    San Jose of California, where everything is overpriced.
    Threads

You'd have to step on Seiji's hand in order to do that.

Midori ain't bad. At least it wasn't a guy who ended up on Seiji's hand. Ick.
    All great figures are shrouded with ambiguity! Look how they fear the Devil and revere God! With mystery comes colossal power! -- Suzuka (Yu Yu Hakusho)

Eliminate the imposibles, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. -- Kudo Shinichi (Detective Conan)

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by imagineer
    this still alive?

i like this anime. didn't like the ending though. Seiji should have ended up with Ayase. i just hate Midori. i hate her to the point i want to step on her head
    It's best to just run her down a white picket fence(if she was your right hand).

I really enjoyed this anime, short and sweet. It is already licensed in America, and I have the entire box set+T-shirt that comes with it. It's a really sweet story, with an interesting gimick. A girl stuck to your arm, that means you can't do "this and that."

Ayase was awesome, and even though she didn't get Seiji in the end, she still cheered him on. Damn, she deserves better T-T!

The opening and ending themes aren't that bad either. I've been reading the manga, and it's a whole lot different than the anime. I'm sure it ends the same, but the journey towards the ending is pretty exciting so far. The anime mixed a lot of the events up, and it seems that it's longer than the anime. Which is a good and bad thing, hopefully the story isn't stretched too far that character development just halts.

I suppose that's all for now.

Midori Days gets a 8/10 in my book.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Closed Thread

Thread Information