AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If there was a Super Smash Bros Melee 2

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2007 07:39 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow If there was a Super Smash Bros Melee 2

If there was a SS Bros. Melee 2.........
    Who would be the characters, I wonder?............

I think Jigglypuff and Pichu should'nt be in the game in the first place..
    I would replace them with that Dragon thing and Deoxys
    Last edited by Skeith/Haseo Wave; 09-30-2005 at 03:39 PM.

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2007 08:12 AM
    Threads

SSBM is a part 2 of the original SSB.

But, back on topic... How about Terra (FFVI)?
    RPG bios (click for more info):

Will Skeith take over? Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave is just really nice Skeith/Haseo Wave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's good too

P.S I ment to put Melle 2......... :goes and edits:

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

I wouldn't mind about what new characters as long as all the old ones are still there (and not badly tampered with, I'm referring to Ness...)

Well... I do think there should be no more playable pokemon, unless evened out by atleast.... 4 other characters from different games per pokemon added.

For new chars... I specifically would like... Meta Knight, but I'd also like some of the other kirby characters. I just wish they'd make a way to play as polygons / frames / hands etc without cheating, would be nice as an end of game unlockable.
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

The Scarlet Letterman Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 07:32 PM
    Threads

Hmmm, I agree that the addition of characters like Pichu was... meh. I'd rather not have Pichu, in favour of some other character. Like MEGA MAN! Of course, he's not a Nintendo exclusive, so we probably won't be seeing the Blue Bomber in a SSB game any time soon... But what about, say, Koopa Troopa? Or Wario?
    Hello, all you boys and girls,
    I'd like to take you to the inside world.
    It's quite an irregular place to be,
    But never fear, you're safe with me.

...Well, maybe.

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

i think a few of the charicters should be: Yoshi, Pikachu, young Zelda, Mario, Mew, and u get the point
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Ace of Trades Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Lucidian Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2007 12:28 PM
    Threads

Characters I'm interested in seeing? Picano, that's a very good suggestion about Meta-Knight... There's no way I could've pulled that out of the mess of games Nintendo sponsors. It'd be kinda interesting seeing him wave his cape around, flash his sword, absorb damage with his faceplate... o.o;

But I -was- kinda thinking about putting Krystal from the Star Fox series into it, except make her a different kind of magical character than power-battler Fox. Kinda like what they did with Zelda and Link.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I hope the useless characters are upgraded somehow or kicked out of the game..... I expect a Plusle and Minun team (Pokemon) to match up the Ice Climbers

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-05-2016 03:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Ohh_Powl

how about some of the street fighter characters
    Thank you to all who helped me get out of the red, i really appriciate it ^^

please click my egg

natural tomboy red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm has a reputation beyond repute red storm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naah, the point of SSB is to pit fighters against each other in an original manner, street fighter is a fighting game in itself already. Besides, you would have all the fighters whining about how their favourite combos are out of the game.

Maybe a few of the Tales of Symphonia characters.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I want roy and marth to stay, but i think they could bring alot of characters from the old school final fantasy nes days.
    -TWM-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Marth and Roy will always be beaten by Link and Young Link........
    The only point of bringing them back in the game is to see them being baeten by the Links or just for there overly fast moves..........

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I prefer Roy over Link anytime, I usually beat my friend, who is a favor of Link.

PK of the Azure Flame KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX has a reputation beyond repute KillerDragonX's Avatar
    Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

well...how about...tekken or king of fighter or even darkstalker fighters (srry but im hooked on 2d fighters like kof or darkstalkers)

please click my egg

Träumer Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro is a jewel in the rough Kiatro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-31-2005 11:02 AM
    Threads

Eh, it's Nintendo characters only, so Tekken, KOF, and Street Figter are out of the question.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

I would love for another SSBM to come out, Keep Link and Marth..Those two are fav's of mine and take out the pokemon..I mean..WTH?! How can pikachu ever beat Ganondorf..? O_o;

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidian Dyne
    Picano, that's a very good suggestion about Meta-Knight...
    I didn't think of it myself, I've seen this topic on numerous other forums and... well I'm surprised noone else said Meta-Knight here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucidian Dyne
    But I -was- kinda thinking about putting Krystal from the Star Fox series into it, except make her a different kind of magical character than power-battler Fox. Kinda like what they did with Zelda and Link.
    Heh... with what outfit? Assault or Adventures? (After all the fun some people had with the high-def thing... just imagine all the ssb camera play )
    -picano the catgirl fan

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    I prefer Roy over Link anytime, I usually beat my friend, who is a favor of Link.
    Really........ your friend must really suck at using Link then ....
    I pit 2 COM teams at lvl9 to fight. It was team Link (Link and Young Link) and team Marth (Marth and Roy)
    Team Marth got beaten shamefully..........

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Too bad computer players are never any good... so many ways to force em to kill themselves. Only at say.... 5X (Max the AR can push the cube) are they really a challenge, and that is merely due to reaction time.

I hope the next one allows for more speed options, slow mo and lightning were nice... but my friend and I can fight at lightning as if it were nothing now...
    -picano the catgirl fan

krunchy sock puppet nivek5 is an unknown quantity at this point nivek5's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 11:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by red storm
    SSBM is a part 2 of the original SSB.

But, back on topic... How about Terra (FFVI)?
    nintindo charaters common thats why link, samus, pikachu, pichu, ganadorf, ness, marth, roy, falco, fox, mario, luegi(sp), cpt falcan(sp), young link, zelda,
    doc mario, bowser, peach, yoshi, kirby, donky kong, ans finally the ice-climbers. There all nintindo charaters.

the things in life are food water and rpg's

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Geez...Why in God's name hasn't anyone said Fire Emblem? all we have is Roy and Marth...just remove everyone in the game and replace them with fire emblem characters...or at LEAST add in Lyndis.

Ninja in training sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1 is infamous around these parts sasuke-fan-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2006 10:56 AM
    Threads

i don't know what characters should be on there but you know how you can send out a pokeball with a pokemon in it, they should make pikmin so they can help you out and if they did add another playable pokemon I would have to go with Squirtle or Charmander. they are cool

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama_the_spirit_fox
    i think a few of the charicters should be: Yoshi, Pikachu, young Zelda, Mario, Mew, and u get the point
    yah,i would think the same

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

I would probably add Diddy Kong if I were to add another character to SSBM2
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    Hacker
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

ok ok how about wario

please click my egg

Closed Thread

Thread Information