AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: What do you think of Baki the Grappler

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll

4 36.36%

1 9.09%

3 27.27%

1 9.09%

1 9.09%

0 0%

1 9.09%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Baki the Grappler

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 04:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Talking [TV series] Baki the Grappler

Story: 7/10: The story was well built but could use something else to liven up the plot.

Characters: 6/10: I really liked Baki, a teen just trying to get stronger. The story could have used better secondary characters

Animation: 9/10: The drawing on this anime is one of the best I have seen. The characters and action seem to jump out at you

Audio: 8/10: The music is good, I really like the opening theme. The ending theme could use some work. They need to pick something that matches the opening better. The voice acting was very well matched. Just what I would have thought they would have sounded like

Overall: 7.5/10: A good anime. It is a violent show but if you like that kind of thing then you will like this anime a lot.
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

Junior Member prometheus126 is on a distinguished road prometheus126's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:53 AM
    Threads

Story: 8/10: it has a very simple plotline, a son trying to be stronger then his father, who is concidered the strongest being on the face of the planet. it keeps with this theme throughout the show and adds layers to it.

Characters: 7/10: bakis character developes great, from a young cocky brat to a stoic kind young man. the other supporting characters have good architypical characterizations but never truly blossum all that much.

Animation: 7/10: the animation is good all around but it goes from one type to another vary quickly. one episode will have a pleasing design yet have very staticy action while the next one will move alot more fluidly yet the characters will end up with a sort of gecko-like face and expressions.

Audio: 8/10: the audio on the original japanese is good, not great, but good. the american dub on the other hand is another question altogether. this is more of a pet peeve with funimation I have. I have nothing against chris sabat at all but I really don't think when you look at shinogi kureha, you really think picolos voice

Overall: 8/10: this is a fun action show with amazing fight scenes. if you are looking for something with depth, heart and soul, don't get it. but if you are looking for a show with really good fisticuff fights in it, this is a dang good one to get!!

Junior Member Animefolios.com is on a distinguished road Animefolios.com's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2009 04:18 PM
    Threads

Story 2/10: Nothing original, plain like white rice.

Characters 7/10: Generic characters, but there is the odd gem here and there.

Action 8/10: This is what Baki is about, a good 30 clean punches to the face before you stop him out, with out the style of fights Baki has, it would be floating in the toilet.

Overall 6/10: Nothing special about this Anime, but it's fun to watch if you want to see some one getting their head kicked in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information