AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Request Ban Removal Here

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I've unbanned you, wing 7.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Junior Member Phoenix Flame is on a distinguished road Phoenix Flame's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-22-2006 02:29 PM
    Threads

"I didn't get an e-mail so I can't activate my account"
    There is only one happiness in life,
    to love and be loved.

Tsunade-sama Karina* is on a distinguished road Karina*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-21-2007 09:16 AM
    Threads

Can you plz unban me from chat? id really apperciate it!

If Everyone Cared, And Nobody Cried.
    If Everyone Loved, And Nobody Lied.
    If Everyone Shared And Swallowed Their Pride,
    Then We'd See The Day, Where Nobody Died.

By, NickelBack

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Phoenix Flame: Please read the rules next time! This thread is for if you were BANNED from the forum and would like to have it removed. Please post in the appropriate thread.

Karina*: Being banned from chat does not qualify you here in this thread. Request denied.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

God only knows how long i've been banned. All I got was the 5 warnings for spam.

If I can even begin to guess how long i have been banned it would have to be 1 and 1/2 years. And I never recieved that trial thing. Can I be unbanned now since this has been like forever?

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sinnaku: I have unbanned you. As a note, you were banned on 09-13-2005 at 04:28 PM. So it hasn't been a year and a half. It has been six months.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Ok, I wasn't told I was banned, just suspended, but nevertheless I guess the ways of going about each are the same. I can't post or anything, so I am assuming that you come here to request that ability back, so thats why I'm here. I asked one of the mods and thats what they told me to do, so vuala. Also, do I get my rupees back? I had like 128,000 or so of them in the bank before I got banned and was just wondering if I get all those back or not.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Senior Member big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2006 04:34 AM
    Threads

Help I've been banned for no reason at all! Can you unban me plz?!
    Come and check my family in my Journal. My famliy still needs upgrading if you want to be a part of my family PM me. I need a Son, Father, & Mother.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

big c: You were suspended due to your inability to follow site rules. Your suspension stays

Garma_Zabi: Your suspension is under review. Thank you.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

AF's Idiot of the Month Lord Garma Zabi will become famous soon enough Lord Garma Zabi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2006 09:04 AM
    Threads

Ok, I'm more than a little confused here. So, I was suspended, allowed back to the site, but returned to be denied the ability to post at a forum site? If I didn't get the ability to post in other forums, why was the suspension of my entering the site allowed back? Wouldn't it be a little pointless to allow someone to return to a FORUM site if their ability to post isn't there? Just wondering, it just confused me a bit, no explination is needed if there isn't any, or if there was just a techinical error. Just struck me as odd is all.
    Its supposed to be a challenge thats why its called a shortcut, if it were easy it would just be the way.

Join Neo Avalanche today!!!! PM me if you wish to join. We welcome anyone of any level or rep!

People who want to join so far:
    1. Garma Zabi
    2. Tavern Wolf
    3. Takuto
    4. Zeldafreakmaster
    5. Dark Lord
    6. Konoha Kate
    7. Kakashi Cool Kid
    8. Yugure's Goddess
    9. Fox Demon Naruto

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Your account was put onto permanent suspension from the forums by a Site Administrator. Due to this, you are not allowed to post anywhere on the forums but here. At first glance, I can assume that you were suspended for your blatent spamming of the forums.

I will speak with this site admin before deciding whether or not to unban you.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

After speaking with the site admin, we have decided to lift you ban.

Follow the rules to prevent this from ever happening again.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Senior Member big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c is infamous around these parts big c's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

How many days do I have left?
    Come and check my family in my Journal. My famliy still needs upgrading if you want to be a part of my family PM me. I need a Son, Father, & Mother.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Suspensions last 5 days.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

When was I banned? I can't remember. Can you tell me?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Could you unban me plz? I promise I won't brake the rules.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Greetings Citizens! It is I, masali, once again banned from this message board establishment. I am now requesting my ban removal, once again. As dissapointing as it is to me to break my streak of a couple weeks/a month I believe I could abide by the rules for another couple months.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Done, Masali.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Junior Member en-en is on a distinguished road en-en's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-06-2006 03:40 AM
    Threads

i dont do anything i dont know y im banned..

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

You're not banned. Your account isn't activated. You can't be banned if you just signed up.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Anbu the Assassin chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7 has a reputation beyond repute chuunin7's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2009 12:34 PM
    Threads

5 day already passed.. And I still be banned.. What happened? Can you remove my ban? I wont put so much picture again in my post.. Please unbanned me..

Once could be a fluke and twice a coincidence, but thrice proves it's a real ability.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Unbanned.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Homo_4ever reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus has much to be proud of reno_rufus's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2009 10:28 AM
    Threads

You said that I'm banned. It already more than a week.. Can you remove my ban? Please help me..

Is this kind of love something forbidden?

Member Milky_4ever is on a distinguished road Milky_4ever's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2006 10:54 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by reno_rufus
    You said that I'm banned. It already more than a week.. Can you remove my ban? Please help me..
    Same here.. You said I'm banned. Already more than a week. Please unbanned us..

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Done.
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information