AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toonami

Member Karamas is an unknown quantity at this point Karamas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2005 12:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Smile Toonami

What happened to toonami why the heck was it replaced with maguize or whatever it called...toonami is only on on saturdays....thats so stupid...somebody probaly complain about their child watching DBZ... or something like that......

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

I agree I want toonami back on week days
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Knight-Defender Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist has much to be proud of Sir_Twist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2005 07:07 AM
    Threads

Definitly. Now i only watch tv on the weekends. Toonami was the only good thing on for after school
    "Fate is not what is. Fate is what you make it."

"There's nothing wrong with a little sin, as long as you remain pure of heart, no evil can touch you."

"Those who follow the path the forked path of choice are beset by many evils, one of them being treachery."

My family:
    Megami91:little sister

(\ _/)
    (0 .o)
    (> <)
    Add bunny to your sig to help on his way to world domination

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i miss it during the week as well but only the channel can control that
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Gorillaz #1 Fan!!! Noodles is on a distinguished road Noodles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2005 02:13 PM
    Threads

I would really like Toonami back on the weekdays.It was relaxation from evil school and they freakin canceled it!!!!!!!THAT SUCKS SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

siggie made by Sword

Mini Gorillaz!!!Kawaii!!!!!

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Didn't they just change the name from toonami to miguzi? Granted the shows are terrible but they always were.

I am Shrimp hear me roar! Arise is on a distinguished road Arise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-02-2005 05:38 PM
    Threads

I lost cable for atleast a year, but when I got it back I was upset. WHY!? Why replace toonami with meguzi or whatever. When in the afternoon most little kids are playing or at daycare!? It's even worse that they keep canceling good anime shows. I can't stand that they are not only replacing toonami, but changing it.
    >>> We are all original, if we weren't, I would wonder how we could ever tell each other apart!

>>> I have my opinion, and I don't need yours all the time. I'm me, myself, and I, and that's all I am.

>>> I'm a hardcore twenty-first century, having own life goals, teenage-self approving, young woman.

Shakalaka Boom! ~.^

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

u guys r lucky. i dont get toonami where i live.

Ich liebe dich ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____ has a reputation beyond repute ____'s Avatar
    Gil
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 05:47 PM
    Threads

I too miss Toonami on weekdays. *sighs* Toonami wasn't canceled or changed. It was just moved to Saturdays. What's done is done. One good thing about Toonami being on Saturday is that Adult Swim is up next. You get two sessions of anime all at once instead of it being broken up into little bits.

PS- ....I really dislike those creatures on that Maguzy or however you spell it. They scare me... O_o;; Especially that big green thing. That's one of the reasons why I don't watch it.
    Last edited by ____; 10-08-2005 at 05:24 PM.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Yup... now I only watch Cartoon Network on saturday, and only in the evening.

Well.. except for seeing new eps of Code Lyoko... kinda like that show.
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

Vagay's bOoGeR!! x] harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri has a reputation beyond repute harakiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2012 10:26 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sir_Twist
    Definitly. Now i only watch tv on the weekends. Toonami was the only good thing on for after school
    Yea it was.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Toonami back in the old days when it played at 4:00 PM, aired YYH, RK, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star = Good. Why they changed it, I don't know. I think they got better ratings when they played Toonami earlier in the day. Now CN is aiming towards the younger audience.. well, they always have, but now this Miguzi (sp? O_o) thing has catapulted it even further. X_x .. I don't watch CN anymore. Aren't anymore shows worth watching.

Of Shadows... Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I can't watch Toonami any longer - the anime is beyond crappy (things like One-Piece etc.!?) Only got adult swim to provide me with my anime at the moment...
    Shall return in one week

Junior Member Teresa-chan019 is on a distinguished road Teresa-chan019's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2005 08:22 PM
    Threads

yeah. What happened to Toonami all the good shows are off there now...and yeah adult swim is totally awesome.

Member Donkey Puncher is on a distinguished road Donkey Puncher's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2006 11:54 AM
    Threads

Toonami is good but I think that Adult Swim is better because they anime on that channel.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    Didn't they just change the name from toonami to miguzi? Granted the shows are terrible but they always were.
    No miguiz isnt anime even it teenage mutant turtles, totaly spies and crap like that

Toonami orginaly had stuff like zoids, gundam wing, dbz, dragon ball, outlaw star, rurouni kenshin, yu yu hacasho....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey Puncher
    Toonami is good but I think that Adult Swim is better because they anime on that channel.
    They are on the same channel but adult swim is better but it plays the shows they cant play during the day such as family guy, sea lab, futurama, aqua teen hunger force and so on as well as some anime that cant be played like cowboy beebop(which if im right no longer plays on Adult Swim )....

Senior Member Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man has a reputation beyond repute Secret Asian Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2007 03:09 AM
    Threads

I was totally disappointed when Toonami disappeared and Meguzi spewed forth from some horrible "Kid-friendly" abyss...
    A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet, but a name like "Stink Blossom" would make you think twice about smelling it...

Member of special taskforce A.S.I.A.N, an elite group dedicated to spreading the Asian infulence and awareness across the globe-If you haven't noticed us yet, then we are doing our job

If you want join the cause, copy & paste the green text above and join the fight!

Keeper of the All-Spark Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn has a reputation beyond repute Draconocturn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2010 05:55 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Karamas
    They are on the same channel but adult swim is better but it plays the shows they cant play during the day such as family guy, sea lab, futurama, aqua teen hunger force and so on as well as some anime that cant be played like cowboy beebop(which if im right no longer plays on Adult Swim )....
    CN still plays episodes of Bebop. They come on after FMA Mon-Wed, and I can't remember when they come on Thurs and Fri or if they come on at all. Not posting times as I live on the east coast and have no clue how the sched works across the rest of the country.

*Does anyone here besides me remember when Toonami was FIRST introduced on the CN?*
    Last edited by Draconocturn; 09-14-2005 at 10:56 PM.
    (Sig by ME)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Draconocturn
    CN still plays episodes of Bebop. They come on after FMA Mon-Wed, and I can't remember when they come on Thurs and Fri or if they come on at all. Not posting times as I live on the east coast and have no clue how the sched works across the rest of the country.

*Does anyone here besides me remember when Toonami was FIRST introduced on the CN?*
    Wow ...ur text is hard to read

Thats good they chaged the time then cause it was on at about 3:00 AM where i live....

Member The Awakening is an unknown quantity at this point The Awakening's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2005 03:35 PM
    Threads

Toonami didn't get cancelled, the name just changed. Either way they both suck. There aren't any good anime there, it's just a bunch of anime rip offs made from american morons who don't know the first rule about making an anime: IT MUST BE DRAWN BY TRUE ANIME ARTISTS. Not some drugged up cartoonist that thinks someone's face should be super duper tiny. Just look at totally spies. What a piece of crap. That is the most annoying american attempt to make an anime I have ever seen. It has nothing in terms of anime-style artwork.

So either way it doesn't make a differnece, both the channels sucked.

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

Well they moved it because the majority of the people who did watch it now go to college, and we love it the way it is, AS is awsome, and DBZ and the other stuff they showed we grew out of it. You guys just got the tails end of it I guess. but get a VCR, or DVR and record it.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Junior Member Teresa-chan019 is on a distinguished road Teresa-chan019's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2005 08:22 PM
    Threads

You know Anime bites! It's the american version and they have to "water it down for the little kids" it's annoying!!!! I have a series that's uncut and all they took out were parents kissing. What the heck is wrong with that? I've seen my parents kiss since I was really Little!!!

Gimme A Litre A Cola! zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak zodiak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2006 08:34 PM
    Threads

i miss the days when i would come home from school and sit on the couch and watch toonami. But now once a week. It's such bull ****. I miss watching gundam dbz and all of those shows. Know they have such crappy shows. They also kicked gundam pretty much in the nuts by know moving it to 1:00 AM in the morning. Did anyone here see that crappy Gundam Sd
    Last edited by zodiak; 10-04-2005 at 11:20 PM.

The true loner 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜 has a reputation beyond repute 飛竜's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2007 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bms
    I agree I want toonami back on week days
    I agree that too. I've missed the old times. XD

But, why they changed Toonami into miguzi; is it worse?

"Ore horo yatsu wa chigau ze!" - Sasuke

Closed Thread

Thread Information