AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Requests 2.1

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Sig Requests 2.1

Tired of the same old same old...?
    In the market for something new...?

Well you've come to the right place. Talented sig makers from all over the world are here to customize your sig, just for you...

This is the place to make your request and here's a hint... those offering some rupees for them, likely get thiers made faster.

Make sure any images that are large are added as attachments or pointed to by links.
    Be mindful of the rules of the forums.

No spam, not requesting? Not posting your completion of a request? Then don't post.

Any posts that aren't in those guidelines will be deleted =P I'm watching j00...

If your post is in 2.0 do not repost it. Sig Makers check back to 2.0 for other requests.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2006 05:49 PM
    Threads

Ok I was wondering if someone would make me a banner with any of these pics:
    (or all)
    http://www.tma.envy.nu/images/frontierdigidestined.jpg
    http://www.tma.envy.nu/images/digimontamershome.jpg
    http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/kara02-3.jpg
    http://www.animeforum.com/uploads/DigimonSeason2.jpg

With text:
    (big font) Digimon Dreans
    (smaller font) The laughter,the crazy,the tears, rember the times!

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Those first 2 links are broken. Anyway i've already made you a set, its in my testing thread. If you dont like it Pm me and i'll make you a new one

The Digital Warrior Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto has a spectacular aura about Izumi Orimoto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

they work for me >.> and the one you made tai's head is squishedy

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2006 03:55 PM
    Threads

A sig for Sakura Mitsaue

*still working on UltimateChaos signature*
    Last edited by Sumomo1; 09-12-2005 at 03:37 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Good work Sumomo1
    Your really good >>.>>
    I'm looking for sigs of the digidestined singing karaoke is someone would help like this one:

I will get you back! Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1 is a splendid one to behold Sumomo1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sig for Ultima Chaos

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

wow, thanks alot Sumomo1!

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Izumi Orimoto
    Good work Sumomo1
    Your really good >>.>>
    I'm looking for sigs of the digidestined singing karaoke is someone would help like this one:
    i made one using that pic. Its in my testing thread

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

can anyone make me any sig / banner and av from any pic? im sort of in the hobby of collecting them.. i eventually use them anyway....if you'd be willing.. just pm me..ty! ^.^

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Me and Mac: 06/26/06 Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante has a reputation beyond repute Cursed~Amante's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2008 03:32 AM
    Seated on my Macki's lap saying sweet nothings into his ear...
    Threads

can anyone make me a fusion sig of Aoshi Shinomori and Enishi Yukishiro?
    "Yeah, I'm back. For good now. ^^"
    Vergil//Uchiha Itachi//Uchiha Sasuke//Hyuuga Neji//Athrun Zala//Shinomori Aoshi//Yukishiro Enishi//Kuchiki Byakuya

http://midgardsfuture.tk <--that's my new Ragnarok Online-inspired Role-Playing site, so if you guys want to give it a shot, click it and explore the world of Rune-Midgard! ^^

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Hi. I'd like a si9g and avatar with a cool male angel on it signed "The Archangel". I has to say something like "following the path of light or something like that. Thx

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, I got a signature request.

Image: either this one: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ahl/buh019.jpg
    or this one: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ahl/buh016.jpg

Name I'd like to have on it: Brody

Text I'd like to have on it: I have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
    I listened to everyone now I know that everyone was right
    I'll be there for you as long as it works for me
    I play a game, and it's called insincerity

I'm one of the chosen ones.

(If you PM me, there's something ELSE I'd like to have on it, but it involves swearing. If you know the song this is from, you know what I want on it.)

Usually I offer 10k for the signature I choose... But I won a lot of money in chat the other night.

100,000 rupees for the signature I like the best.

(I'll give you 1,000 if I plain old just like the signature you tried to make for me. So everyone's a winner.)
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

King of Fighter Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles has a reputation beyond repute Scribbles's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2007 12:12 PM
    Threads

i can do. ill pm about what u want on the sig.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Ill take a stab at it a pic with you would be great to work with since you're so beautiful. Ill PM you later

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A signature I made for Bunny Tsuki

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Zankoku
    Ill take a stab at it a pic with you would be great to work with since you're so beautiful. Ill PM you later
    yep kissing up might work lolim kidding.
    I'm bored so i guess ill try too (OMG i'm facing scribbles and zanzoku)

Member Demon s617 is infamous around these parts Demon s617 is infamous around these parts Demon s617's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 04:19 PM
    Threads

i would love if somone could fix up my sig. anyone have suggest pm me
    LOVE, love is only a distraction in life, never let emotions get in the way of your destiny.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    Do not mook th bunny!!!

Revengeful Sin.. †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-† has much to be proud of †-Wrath-†'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2005 01:33 PM
    *Smirks.* You'll never know, because I will kill you.
    Threads

Can anyone make me a sig with this pic?
    I want it to be Animated
    font: Book Antiqua (i think thats the name..)
    color of font: (it doesn't matter)
    Quote: looking for Love, feeling Alone
    http://photobucket.com/albums/a333/3...nt=Wscre18.jpg
    ((Everyone that gave me rupees, Thank you very much!))
    ((partner in crime: Full Metal Shrimp))

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

i was just wondering if somebody could make me a sig picture? please i need a new one

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

school has been rough sigs are going to take me alot longer

[ True*Poet ]

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

can you make a sig of something that will let everybody know I'm the Lord of the Sith. something dark and evil with my new name when I get the points for it. which will be Darth Revan. and throw in some dark jedi or sith lord also it needs to be big. 800x600 will do. if this is a request I'm sorry in advance.
    Last edited by DarkShadow60; 09-21-2005 at 09:36 PM.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Aether_Storm
    i was just wondering if somebody could make me a sig picture? please i need a new one
    What did you have in mind?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

For Princess Ai (pls tell me if u want anything modified)
    Ps - theire all different choose the one u like the most
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Evil%20Eyed%jk20Alien%20Bug.gif‎
Views:	77
Size:	297.2 KB
ID:	6906   Click image for larger version

Name:	Evil%20rtynjyrdm76rEyed%jk2.gif‎
Views:	70
Size:	386.6 KB
ID:	6907   Click image for larger version

Name:	hhjgum-yr.gif‎
Views:	90
Size:	564.0 KB
ID:	6908  

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

I want this picture, shi_amai, and something about being alone and love. I tend to like dark/sad things. Btw, I'm VERY picky about my graphics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	normal_witerabit.jpg‎
Views:	57
Size:	31.4 KB
ID:	6931  

Closed Thread

Thread Information