AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Any Dead or Alive fans or Resident Evil fans?

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2006 02:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Any Dead or Alive fans or Resident Evil fans?

Hi, I didn't see any thread on Dead or Alive and Resident Evil. So I decided to start one! Well anyways, I can't wait till DOA4 comes and RE5. I was wondering who's your fav character and if you guys know any cheats....

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

I love resident evil and basically any other creepy game^^. I don't play it. I watch my mom play resident evil. It scares me to badly when there are Zombies poping out everywhere o.O. Don't know who my fave character would be. Haven't seen the game played in a long time.

-Brown Eyed Beauty- Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl is a glorious beacon of light Fruits Basket Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh, yeah, well mine is Jill! The only RE game I've played was RE3. I never got 2 finish it though because the disc got scratched!

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

RE4 Is the best GameCube game i've ever played. It's just so fun rekilling the dead and the levels so give some of a challenge.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

I've seen the first three played. Sucks that the disc got scatched. They have stuff to fix that with. Can't remember what though.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeah, um, RE4 will come out on the PS2 next month.

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

Awsome... Even though I already have it for the GC... =/ I wont get it but i'll just adore the RE4 I have.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

I LOVE resident Evil games! That's why I'm so P.Oed about the MOVIES!!! >.<!!! THEY RUINED THEM!! i was soooooo excited about the Movies but then they just HAD to fire George Romero, who had the GREATEST SCRIPT for the movie, and then they turned into complete retardedness, and added a few small flash backs of her sex scene!!! >.<! but yes I love the games! Claire and Jill are deffinately my favorite! The guys are, Steve, Leon, Carlos, and Chris. Those are my favorite guy dudes lol. But Dead or Alive 3 is my favorite I love to use Kasumi WoooT WoooT! and Ayane.
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah, they did ruined and I heard there is going to be a 3rd RE movie coming out next year!! Yeah, I love Kasumi and Ayane, I also like to use Hayabusa and Hayate.

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Dead Or Alive is best!! Stay away from Kasumi! She is mine. Anyone who tries to touch Kasumi will get 40348 holes in them! I just typed some random numbers...

Resident Evil awsome too, I love horror games. 4 was the best becuase they got rid of the fixed camera. I'm waiting for R.E. 5, just can't wait.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah I can't wait either...I heard the dude in RE5 is

Chris! Sorry I don't want to spoil it for others.........
    I don't have a GC so that's y I'm gonna get RE4 for my PS2.

Senior Member Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama is infamous around these parts Yuki-Sama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't like RE4 because it doesn't focus on Zombies, Resident Evil is/was always about ZOMBIES! wtf, it's not RE unless it has ZOMBIES and weird Umbrella crap wondering around the streets terrorizing citizens! I want some gore by some mutated crap! Not some bandits and robbers etc.

but I think they should forget the gay RE movies cause they SUCK! They sooo rushed the game parts of the movie so (which this is obvious) so the director could do w/e the heck he wanted to do with RE!
    Frodo: I wish the ring had never come to me...I wish none of this had happened..
    Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.

Junior Member Fall VII is on a distinguished road Fall VII's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2005 12:30 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Yuki-Sama
    I don't like RE4 because it doesn't focus on Zombies, Resident Evil is/was always about ZOMBIES! wtf, it's not RE unless it has ZOMBIES and weird Umbrella crap wondering around the streets terrorizing citizens! I want some gore by some mutated crap! Not some bandits and robbers etc.

but I think they should forget the gay RE movies cause they SUCK! They sooo rushed the game parts of the movie so (which this is obvious) so the director could do w/e the heck he wanted to do with RE!
    I actually enjoyed Resident Evil 4 more than any of the others. I disagree with the idea that Resident Evil should only be about killing zombies constantly, wandering alone through destitute city streets, and some evil company behind it all. The Resident Evil 4 game has substance. It had a good storyline to it. I'm not saying I do not like the original storyline to the Resident Evil games, but I liked the Resident Evil 4 storyline better than the rest. On the movies subject...I think they did a rather good job. They can't make the movies as long as the games, so stop complaining. I'm desperately waiting for the third Resident Evil movie.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHAT! how can you SAY THAT! THEY RUSHED THE MOVIES!!! They combined RE2,3, AND 4 IN ONE MOVIE LAST TIME! THEY COULD OF SLOWED DOWN! That's my point! they rushed through everything and RUINED IT! Yes I loved the RE movies, if I don't think of it being based from the games, but when I think about it as being based on the games, etc. It tickes me OFF! I've known that game since I was 6 YEARS OLD! maybe younger, and when I was 12 and I heard about the Movie George Romero was gonna make the PERFECT movie, and they fire him, and now the movie is all blown over! That's my point...but yes I guess your right about the Games after RE4

I mean, but it sucks! I mean when I played RE3, 2, and Code Veronica, and Directors cut, at least whenever you turned a corner or entered a building your heart raced, depending on the music n crap...because you never knew when Tyrant, Nemesis, or other crap would jump out and get you! I mean, what's so scarey about some person with a bloody knife, or something, compared to Nemesis n crap?! I mean come on...I mean Nemesis made me scream everytime I saw him!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WHAT! how can you SAY THAT! THEY RUSHED THE MOVIES!!! They combined RE2,3, AND 4 IN ONE MOVIE LAST TIME! THEY COULD OF SLOWED DOWN! That's my point! they rushed through everything and RUINED IT! Yes I loved the RE movies, if I don't think of it being based from the games, but when I think about it as being based on the games, etc. It tickes me OFF! I've known that game since I was 6 YEARS OLD! maybe younger, and when I was 12 and I heard about the Movie George Romero was gonna make the PERFECT movie, and they fire him, and now the movie is all blown over! That's my point...but yes I guess your right about the Games after RE4

I mean, but it sucks! I mean when I played RE3, 2, and Code Veronica, and Directors cut, at least whenever you turned a corner or entered a building your heart raced, depending on the music n crap...because you never knew when Tyrant, Nemesis, or other crap would jump out and get you! I mean, what's so scarey about some person with a bloody knife, or something, compared to Nemesis n crap?! I mean come on...I mean Nemesis made me scream everytime I saw him
    I disapprove. If they added in every single element from the game, you would have about 4 3-hour-long movies on your hands. They HAVE to rush through things a bit, and considering they HAD to, I think they did a terrific job. Reguarding the 'scare level' of Resident Evil 4, it is quite scary, just not in such a gory way. In Resident Evil 4, you turn a corner, seeing a man with a bloody face shouting at you, then you see him draw a knife stained with someone else's blood. It's just as scary, but in a more...civilized manner. I'd say that the first few games were for smaller kids who get scared by big, scary monsters, not people holding blood-stained knives. Resident Evil 4 is a more 'grown-up' game.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

T.T; God you're obviously not picking up what I'm saying about the effin movies WHAT I'm SAYING is, when they RUSHED I mean, they only used the basic: Umbrella Co. and then the monsters...they only used a FEW of the games things that happened in the game! DUH! OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT THEM TO Do EVVVverrything in the movie that happens in the game! I mean, they rushed the movies! I mean besides the lickers and the other monsters they used, and company names and Char names from the game etc. you would of never known it was based on the RE game!
    My Friend Jennifer says: DERRrr they didn't go by the plot line! In fact you can't even say they made the games into the movie! They can only say they t urned the game into the movie if they used the plot line!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

T.T; God you're obviously not picking up what I'm saying about the effin movies WHAT I'm SAYING is, when they RUSHED I mean, they only used the basic: Umbrella Co. and then the monsters...they only used a FEW of the games things that happened in the game! DUH! OF COURSE I DONT EXPECT THEM TO Do EVVVverrything in the movie that happens in the game! I mean, they rushed the movies! I mean besides the lickers and the other monsters they used, and company names and Char names from the game etc. you would of never known it was based on the RE game!
    My Friend Jennifer says: DERRrr they didn't go by the plot line! In fact you can't even say they made the games into the movie! They can only say they t urned the game into the movie if they used the plot line!
    Have you even considered that was their intention? In my opinion, the movie would've been boring for people who have beat the games several times. If they made the movie follow the exact storyline of the game, even rushing it, people would be complaining about that, as opposed to the movie NOT being like the game. Either way, someone is going to complain. The way I see it, they did a good job with it, adding a few parts in that weren't in the game, but all the while, following the storyline of the games. If the game was exactly like the movie, people would be able to tell what happens every second of it. If you were able to do that, what's the point of making the movie in the first place?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So you can see it without having to sit their straining your little mind, or have to squint your little eyes at some of the bad graphics from RE1, and 2..and somewhat 3! Then, being able to see it all look REALISTIC!!!! INFRONT OF YOUR EYEBALLS would be SOooooo much better than having to beat the game several times. AGAIN you don't get what I'm effing saying! ABOUT THE RUSHING *bleeeep* and the extra parts...yes they could add a FEW things but not make the WHOLE MOVIE JUST ABOUT ADDING, and then here and there one or two things about the game! I mean wtf!!!!! George Romero, and other LOYAL RE fans should shoot you for saying that! YESSSS THEY DID A GOOD JOB WITH THE MOVIES! but then again NOT! I mean WTF when did an ALICE FIGURE come in and gain SUPER POWERS!! from the anti-virus, and beat the *bleeeeeep* out of Nemesis in the GAMES?! Hnmmmmmm?! Where did that effin THUG dude come from?! I don't recall seeing a effing thug in the game saying "Get that *bleeeep* guns out of my *Bleeeeep* face!" and cussing every two seconds just about. I don't recall a effin news reporter being retarded! They added WAY too many characters! and WAY TOOOOO MANY un-real RE chars! ALL THEY HAD was Carlos, and Jill!!! and ohhh boy! let's not forget the monsters! I mean yes, I loved Rain, she's the only NON-CHARacter I loved, and they KILLED HER OFF! T.T;

Jennifer would like to add her comments here:
    Dude this movie doesn't deserve the name "Resident Evil" I mean I saw your comment about people who have beated the games loads of times, but what about thosewho do not like to play it but to enjoy sitting back and watching the game go by. I'm one of those people and I have to practically beg my brother to play that game so I could watch. Anyway...I do like the movies, but I read the George A. Romero's script and I love how it was...it was perfect. And he didn't follow how the game went and exactly how things happened, or what they said! but at LEAST he had ALL THE CHARACTERS and hey here's something I KNOW, a million people have read the Harry Potter books and they made it almost exactly like it, and LOTR was basically EXACTLY like J.R.R Tolkein wrote it, and I want to know WHY they fired George, when he had it EXACTLY almost EXACTLY how the game had it. They fired him cause he did ONE THING WRONG! And what do they do when they fire him? THEY MAKE OVER ONE BILLION THINGS WRONG! So *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* THEM!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So you can see it without having to sit their straining your little mind, or have to squint your little eyes at some of the bad graphics from RE1, and 2..and somewhat 3! Then, being able to see it all look REALISTIC!!!! INFRONT OF YOUR EYEBALLS would be SOooooo much better than having to beat the game several times. AGAIN you don't get what I'm effing saying! ABOUT THE RUSHING *bleeeep* and the extra parts...yes they could add a FEW things but not make the WHOLE MOVIE JUST ABOUT ADDING, and then here and there one or two things about the game! I mean wtf!!!!! George Romero, and other LOYAL RE fans should shoot you for saying that! YESSSS THEY DID A GOOD JOB WITH THE MOVIES! but then again NOT! I mean WTF when did an ALICE FIGURE come in and gain SUPER POWERS!! from the anti-virus, and beat the *bleeeeeep* out of Nemesis in the GAMES?! Hnmmmmmm?! Where did that effin THUG dude come from?! I don't recall seeing a effing thug in the game saying "Get that *bleeeep* guns out of my *Bleeeeep* face!" and cussing every two seconds just about. I don't recall a effin news reporter being retarded! They added WAY too many characters! and WAY TOOOOO MANY un-real RE chars! ALL THEY HAD was Carlos, and Jill!!! and ohhh boy! let's not forget the monsters! I mean yes, I loved Rain, she's the only NON-CHARacter I loved, and they KILLED HER OFF! T.T;

Jennifer would like to add her comments here:
    Dude this movie doesn't deserve the name "Resident Evil" I mean I saw your comment about people who have beated the games loads of times, but what about thosewho do not like to play it but to enjoy sitting back and watching the game go by. I'm one of those people and I have to practically beg my brother to play that game so I could watch. Anyway...I do like the movies, but I read the George A. Romero's script and I love how it was...it was perfect. And he didn't follow how the game went and exactly how things happened, or what they said! but at LEAST he had ALL THE CHARACTERS and hey here's something I KNOW, a million people have read the Harry Potter books and they made it almost exactly like it, and LOTR was basically EXACTLY like J.R.R Tolkein wrote it, and I want to know WHY they fired George, when he had it EXACTLY almost EXACTLY how the game had it. They fired him cause he did ONE THING WRONG! And what do they do when they fire him? THEY MAKE OVER ONE BILLION THINGS WRONG! So *BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep* THEM!
    I don't think you understand what I'M saying, here. Yes, I partly agree that they should've added a few more elements from the game, but (I quote: "If the game was exactly like the movie, people would be able to tell what happens every second of it. If you were able to do that, what's the point of making the movie in the first place?") they HAVE to add some new things to the movie. Otherwise, people would be saying, "This movie is totally not worth it. Go out and buy the first 3 games for $15.00. Much better use of your money." You have to look at it from the producers' point of view. From their view, it's not necessarily about being true to the game. It's about money to them...BUT, they do want to make things interesting, as well (Basic logic says, if the movie sucks, the income will suck.). By adding characters like Alice and the other (Quote: ) "THUG" characters in, they hope to make the movie a bit more interesting. You have to admit, whenever you saw the "THUG" get a bunch of guns shoved in his face, and hit retort, you laughed. When you saw Alice send the motorcycle flying into a Licker, then blowing the gas tank up, you thought, "Wow, that's cool." These are their ways of adding both comical relief and more action to the movie. I rest my case.
    Last edited by Fall VII; 09-11-2005 at 12:33 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We both hate Alice...She's not the main effing character in my opinion! Jill should of been focused on if ANYONE! in this movie! *STABS ALICE* DIE YOU *BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEEP!* That's how much we hate her! She's a effin know it all, stuck up snott nosed *Beeeep*
    My mother even thinks she's snotty in this one! I don't mind her in the first movie but in this one they made her a total *BEEEEP!*
    and yes I laughed at the thug when he got guns in his face but after a while it's annoying to hear cuss words all over the place, I counted all the cuss words in that movie one time out of bordum, and all of them mostly came from his little mouth! As if the director thought, "Hmm, I think cussing will add some lovely effect in this movie!" George Romero probably had hmm...about 10 or less in his script...not for sure though, I'll be sure to open up the script and count for you! T.T; it'll have a LOT less than the movie RE had. TWO, wow isn't it lovely that in EVERY movie Alice is NAKED at end to FINISH?! IMAGINE THAT at least George Romero didn't have effing sex in his script, I don't recall Jill ever *Beeping* Carlos in the games or something! Wtf does Sex have to do with Resident Evil?! Please POINT THIS OUT TO ME!! In my opinion it just ruins parents opinions about Movies today, and makes it more stricter on kids, because of *BEEEEEP BEEEP BEEP* Directors like the person who filmed, and wrote RE! I mean a LOT of my friends aren't even aloud to see R movies, even if it's just GORE, they're lucky if their parents let them see PG13, cause of *beeeeep* directors like that! and ALICE IS GAY! I MEAN WTF, WHERE DID THE EFFIN SUPER POWERS COME FROM?! She was INJECTED WITH T-VIRUS! WTF, she isn't some SPECIAL EFFING Person on the universe, who just is IMMEDIATELY immuned, and just changes the T-virus and becomes WA-LA SUPER WOMAN! T.T; that's total *bleeeep* ugh just forget it, I'm done!!!! but you can continue arguing with Jenn if you want, and depending how you reply, I might start replying again! T.T;

Jenn's comment
    Ummmm you REallly NEED TO STOP MUMBLING!!!!! Seriously thou...DID you NOT read what tess put before ( "If the game was exactly like the movie, people would be able to tell what happens every second of it. If you were able to do that, what's the point of making the movie in the first place?") they HAVE to add some new things to the movie.) DERRRRrr we already had an answer for that. SHE said that "of course they'd changed almost EVERYTHING and then made a few of the things that happened in the game." DUDE think before before you effin type you JackButt. And look what happened when they made Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory the way they did???? THYE MADE AN FFIN BETTER MOVIE!!! WHY????? BECUZ they change the effin plotline in the first movie AND the name!!!! AND they added A FEW things to that movie!!!! SO WE'LL be sitting on our little BUMS waiting for the BETTER movie to ARRIVE!!! Which will probably be Tess making the BETTER RE movies, cause she's going to be a director and writer when she finishes college, and that was her main goal even before she knew the movies were gonna be made! She always said her first film would be doing a Resident Evil movie, about the games! SO HA! SHE'LL COME OUT WITH THE BETTER FILM! SO FOR now I give you the one figure salute! so AT EASE SOLDIER! AND GOOD NIGHT!
    ~*~ Jenn and I have left the building don't even bother to reply to us, just read, and pass~*~

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

I don't like RE4 because it doesn't focus on Zombies, Resident Evil is/was always about ZOMBIES! wtf, it's not RE unless it has ZOMBIES and weird Umbrella crap wondering around the streets terrorizing citizens! I want some gore by some mutated crap! Not some bandits and robbers etc
    Hooray for being closed minded!

I have been a fan of resident evil since number 1 released in 1996. I am looking forward to five and the re-make of one on the DS. Great games, 4 is just amazing best action game of this generation. I think all the old ones are great in there own right but haven't played any of them in a few years. But i remember loving re3 and code veronica. And as for DOA.......i can't stand it, just perpetuates the sterotype all gamers are lonely jerk happy guys. Well that and the games just aren't very fun, give me virtua fighter and the first soul calibur over DOA any day of the week.
    Last edited by Darth Tyranus; 09-11-2005 at 10:03 AM.

z0mg I am GOD [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath] has a reputation beyond repute [BlackDeath]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2009 07:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    Dead Or Alive is best!! Stay away from Kasumi! She is mine. Anyone who tries to touch Kasumi will get 40348 holes in them! I just typed some random numbers...
    Shut up, she's mine... mine mine mine

DOA is my all time fav game, I own everysingle DOA to date;

DOA Sega Saturn, DOA PS, DOA Xbox, DOA 2 Dreamcast, DOA 2 Hardcore PS2, DOA 3 Xbox, DOA XBV Xbox <333 Even Ninja Gaiden, add in Fatal Frame 1 and 2 but they are not Team Ninja games.

And eagerly anticipating DOA4 and DOA Code Cronus. In DOA4 Kasumi is now able to do the Oboro whilst running off a wall which is cool, give more fluidity to her throws now. Though very curious as to how Kokoro will handle and frankly don't even care about Lisa and the other one =P Though I still think DOA3 is the best to date, and thanks to the boaster pack you can unlock from DOA:U is you unlock the costumes 100% you get the booster which addeds itself to the DOA3 save so you can have more costumes and etc on there.

As for Resident Evil, I like the, but it's far from my most fav survival horror game. Resident Evil 2 and Code Veronica are the best ones. Resident Evil 2 brought something new to games with the seperate characters which both had different stories that eventually untertwined with each other and meet. And Code Veronica's story was just amazing.
    [You can't spell slaughter without laughter]

[Black_Death R.I.P 20/Oct/2005]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

alright, k....if nobody likes RE, well how about Silent Hill then? Creepier, paranoid, demonic creatures, a hellish town by the name of Silent Hill, a freaky amusement park....Robbie the Rabbit?.....I like Silent Hill too.

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fruits Basket Girl
    Hi, I didn't see any thread on Dead or Alive and Resident Evil. So I decided to start one! Well anyways, I can't wait till DOA4 comes and RE5. I was wondering who's your fav character and if you guys know any cheats....
    i'm a resi fan i even got a pic of Birkin's 1st form<---Birkin

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh, um...cool.

Closed Thread

Thread Information