AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: I Was Wonderin'....

I See You Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze is infamous around these parts Demondaze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2006 06:26 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Looking for a place to stay since the gates of Oblivion opened on tuesday
    Threads

Default I Was Wonderin'....

I noticed that some people have these cool effects around their names, like an aura or whatever, and I was wonderin' if this is something you get later on or if I'm being a tard and just can't find how to do it. lol <- thats cool
    We are each our own devil, and we make this world our Hell
    If the devil does not exist, and man has therefore created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Break Nine is on a distinguished road Break Nine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

They're in the UShop Menu, there is glow, bold, italics, and custom title, I believe. They cost money, so be prepared to pay for them. So, yes, they are for later on, since you post more, the more money you get. ^.^
    :IPsearch:Unavailable(Error-j247f)
    -Username_break/nine:status-activated- >break/nine_?signature?[not_recorded] >break/nine_?avatar?[.code:inactive]
    .jpg_code:status-not_responding
    IDEDerror>>break/nine[?]<<
    record_#/5509-190j-e842-fx4x
    data|lost::152.9765345Mb
    registration(not_logged):
    5509-190j-e842-fx4f??not/found
    >>last_activity...N/A[no.data.found]<<
    information_last_sent-code_#245525719.44510
    information_last_recieved-code_#245525702.66459

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Check out that bar on the top of the website. There's a store. Click on the store and then on "Glowing username" it costs 862.50 ruppes but it's worth it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information