AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Online Dating

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

well I'm not saying anything about online relationship.. people may find some offensive and others may not.. either way I don't care what either think. To be honest.. meeting a girl online is a great thing for any guy or girl.. though on many occassions you get Super duper gorgeous beautiful sweet girls such as Msaeris, Lady Vash.. Princess Kakurine being Pinays.. and then the lovely Red Head

In my own honest gesture.. I think.. guy like me.. what am I doing here, I should be out in the streets like the rest of the gang.. but I'm different.. I sort of don't like picking up girls where ever I go. I like spending time searching for the right one.. if it meant going through mountains, rivers, forest.. oceans.. a challenge I'd gladly take but I also have my doubts I'd find what I'm looking for.. so I should always appreciate what comes my way, any way

Junior Member Moonlight Wolf is on a distinguished road Moonlight Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-21-2005 09:54 PM
    Threads

It really doesnt matter though where you met the person as long a you can find that connection that you so long for. Wether it be online or offline. The only thing that kinda sux about online relationships is that you cant see the person whenever you want but i thinks that when that person comes along that you know is speacial you'll make of find a way to get over and see.. looks dont matter its wat is inside that truly make the soul seem full and then right then you will know your in love
    Darkness Shall Over Come My Soul Then I will Truly Be Lost In The Dark

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Gambino
    oh and.. I am who I say I am.. it's the other person I may have to be wary off.. there are alot of people online who know me truly.. so saying the least bit I ain't no fourty something year old Rapist.
    You know...you meet someone online for the first time, and you SHOULDN'T immediately believe they are who they say they are. I wouldn't care how many people claimed to know someone...I'd want to get to know them MYSELF.

So honestly, I'm more than a little put off by what sounds like you thinking you should be believed over other people.

Senior Member LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo has a reputation beyond repute LittleMomo's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Manekineko Kill Bill Katana 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2014 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It does not matter, as long as your relatioship with him or her is fine. Just make sure both of you know about each other fully.
    Careful, I don't take you lightly.
    Sig set made by Daken

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I have dated a couple people I have met off the internet, and they turned out fine. Just be sure you know what you are getting into. At first, meet in a public place and let friends/family know where you will be. Play it safe and things will be dandy.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Rina'z Plague is back!! animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi has a reputation beyond repute animeseishi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 10:28 AM
    Threads

not that i am aginst it.. but i dont think ill even ever engage on online dating... for that matter.. it is not one of the best ways to start a relationship.. besides, a person can easily fool you by creating a different image... different from the real him...

but to thise whose life is working well with online dating... good for you!

^I'm a cold vanilla milkshake with poison in it.^
    ^Please take a sip.^

can you make me a siggy and avvy set?
    im collecting. pm me if you can.
    thanks!

--my collection--

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reiako
    You know...you meet someone online for the first time, and you SHOULDN'T immediately believe they are who they say they are. I wouldn't care how many people claimed to know someone...I'd want to get to know them MYSELF.

So honestly, I'm more than a little put off by what sounds like you thinking you should be believed over other people.
    Well well.. I do certainly get my work cut out when you decide to quote me Reiako.

how ever you do have a point, though I have my own way to go about it.. I seem to pour more trust than I normally have to, I just do because I have a passionate nature.. and yet when I try to befriend people and earn trust through any means possible within my own reach I'm neglected or not even giving the chance because people have that insecurity.. not just online, I suppose giving the chance I have to prove my worth.. which most of the time turn out bad because I kinda lack the confidence after failing many times or just can't bare having to be humiliated yet again around a different croud.

and for that one person who Decided to bad rep me.. respect opinions as I would do for you.. Looks are one thing but I'm not ignorant enough to say it has everything to do with liking a girl.

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well...I don't think people should get engaged without meeting first o.O After meeting, though? When it's long distance and no longer strictly online? Well...fair game for eventual marriage, I say.

I've known people who have met online and had it eventually turn into long-term, in-person relationships ^^ Sometimes even marriage.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

agreed... online quick marriages are almost as bad as young marriages..

this isn't a game.. it's something that will change your life, anime fantasy's don't always come true, it's best to take the reality serious and find the time to form the right bondage and trust to afford for the marriage

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I've met a few peeps online in the real world,a few have been morons who werent as they were online.Kinda frustraiting really, onley one person wasnt who they appeared online.She put up a differnt pic,and well.....wasnt at ALL what the pic she showed me was lol.Grusome and actually weird person,lol needless to say I kept the dinner date painfully but as a gentalman I kept quiet and when I left the restaraunt I beat myself with a rubber hose all the way home!!

But mostley all in all my experiance has been fairly well,I have some fantastic friends due to the net.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

I've had my share of relationships, both on and offline. (My share is less than some people's share, but that's not really the point here.) I've had relationships go bad online. Some costing me a great deal of money. But each time, it was something that would have gone just as bad offline as it did online. It happens either way, so the trick is to be careful. But not too careful as to not enjoy your relationship for what it is.

As it stands, I wouldn't go back and change any of my old relationships. Some may have cost me a lot, but the experiences were there. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Member of R~M saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie is a splendid one to behold saskie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2009 03:30 PM
    Threads

I agree with what most of what you guys are saying... I do agree with online dating. Even though it's a little weird and I understand why some of you don't agree with it... But online dating is so much easier because the person won't really care what you look like or have to pay for anything XD. They just care about what you say and they find your character through that. I use to disagree with Internet relationships because I was scared. I've had been experiences with it because I was a noobie. Now I'm more matured and I understand *****IT'S NOT A GAME***** in online dating. I'm in a relationship myself right now. My partner is very kind and he speaks honestly. I believe him. Even though we only know each other's real name, and age. I know it's going to get more difficult if we ever see each other online. It does die down and it's the only connection you got with that person. It's kinda sad to depend on the Internet for a relationship but you can't help it if the person is shy, cute and honest =).
    ["Penguins come from fake animals." - Metabee]XD

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

If you have a chance of meeting the person you are seeing online... then it's all good. But if not ... it will die. Relationships need to move forward and on the internet there is only so far they can go.

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

I completely agree, Sagat. Most of the time, online relationships go sour. I've seen very few online relationships thrive to what they can truly be. For instance, Reiako - she found the person who she wished to marry. I find that to be something interesting, and something someone could hopefully achieve. It's not completely out of the question. I take people online with a grain of salt. Sometimes, they aren't who they say they are at all. I've got stories of when I've met some people, but they're not to be shared.

The True Dragon King deadman is on a distinguished road deadman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-06-2006 08:15 PM
    Threads

idk I have never dated online but there is someone that likes me on this site and I dont know what her next move is so I will live it out. what are some of the draw back to online dating?
    Spelled wrong......? Deal with it

funney halo dance move>>>>>>>>>You_got_served!

<BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!>

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Online dating relationships can work, when you put enough time and effort into them. In fact, I'm in one right now, and we're still together after 3+ months.

If I'll never have a chance to meet the person, I won't date her. However, since my girlfriend lives only a few towns away, and we've already talked on the phone, I think we'll make it.
    Last edited by Music Fiend; 08-01-2006 at 03:29 PM.

Procrastinator Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish has a reputation beyond repute Fetal Fetish's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2010 01:04 AM
    Threads

Sometimes online relationships can work out, but sometimes they don't. You might find out the person you're dating is a 30 year old guy. o.O; Anyway, as long as they're a good age for you, and you guys are really interested in each other, it works out just fine. Besides, I think long term relationships are nice, and you guys might even meet each other in real life one day. ^ ^

And, you don't have to tell your parents, so you can have your own secret life. But, that can bring problems. xD But if you're smart, you might be able to make it last until they let you date. I'm in an online relationship myself, and that's kinda what I'm doing. ^ ^
    Last edited by Fetal Fetish; 08-03-2006 at 01:05 PM.
    Check out my DA:
    http://snickeringdoodles.deviantart.com/

And my Photobucket:
    http://s54.photobucket.com/home/TokyoMiko/index

And my Gaia username is Fetal Fetish.

See you guys around~

Member Kura.Chan is on a distinguished road Kura.Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2006 10:05 AM
    Threads

Whatever makes people happy, everyone is entitled to there own oppinion on things like these if it makes you happy go for it

Senior Member TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25 is infamous around these parts TheOathkeeper25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

im a guy but i agree that they can work out if you can find the right person

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

It's kind of the same as real in person dating to me, it fails regardless lol.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm in an online relationship myself. It's doing pretty well. It's like a normal one except instead of touching, you long to do it. To me, it makes the person more desirerable. It's been going on for over a half a year. Knowing eachother since last October. I like online relationships. They're all right, and besides, you don't get to judge that person by their appearence which most people do. And when they learn what you look like, and not leave you, you know that they really do love you.

Sometimes they have a downfall. But you've just have to be compatible and open. That's my opinion... oh, and the "cybering" (my least harmful term) it's uncalled for. O.o;;
    Last edited by Princess Cupcake; 08-01-2006 at 04:45 PM.

Nyech was here ♥ ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf has a reputation beyond repute ShadowtheWarWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2009 11:18 PM
    Threads

I think online dating lasts longer than dating irl. You can't see what a person looks like online so you can focus more on knowing what the person is like and what their personality is. The only real bad thing about onlie dating is that the person your dating can lie to you and stuff like that.
    Childhood Dreams are..Doodles that will never go away.
    If they can continue to be drawn..they will lead to the future you wish for.
    "Shadows are without form....thus without weakness..."

The Enforcer of the Shadow Fangs...
    [Dawnrune:Siggy Warrior5theElement:Avatar]

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Online dating is basically retarded. There is no point in doing it if you can't even make out with the person. I'm aware that on a rare occasion they have been successful, but normally they always fail for one reason or another. People who date online only prove that they are too lazy to go to a bar and meet someone like a normal person.

You must not have a very good social life to be doing that kind of stuff. And don't even get me started on cybering.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Internet relationships are just like real life relationships, only harder. Not being able to see each other makes it hard, and not knowing who's really on the other side of the screen makes it a bit tricky as well. Just keep your head on about it, and things shouldn't go wrong.

P.S. Isn't this font color so pretty? Thanks Maru! <3
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Last but not least the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian has a reputation beyond repute the_last_icarian's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2012 01:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think online dating works. It can be dangerous, because you "perfect" date might be twice your age and a physco! OK I'm still young and reasonably naive but that's what I think.
    Where am I?

Was I hibernating?

^^
    (o_o)
    (vv )

Wanna be my buddy?

Closed Thread

Thread Information