AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A Prediction

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Break Nine is on a distinguished road Break Nine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2005 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A Prediction

Okay...I saw something a few days ago on the Television, and it was about a Prophecy. I forgot the name of the Philosipher, but he predicted all of the Popes yet to come, and every single one of his predictions were right. That's not the strange part, though...According to the historians studying his prophecies, he only predicted 5 Popes to come. After that, there was nothing. I think it seems a bit strange with the war in Iraq going on at the moment. I'm not suggesting anything, but I found it rather strange how the prophecy only counts to 5 more Popes. I'm not sure exactly how many there have been so far, but I know there have been plenty, and that's what scares me. If this guy predicted all of them to come, why did he stop? Did he simply know there weren't to be any more? Maybe the historians were wrong and didn't find the whole records. There are many things this could mean, but...I fear the worst. Most likely, I'll be dead and gone by then, but what happens when the final prophecised Pope dies? Do we even know if he will die? The religion could be destroyed. The end of the World might be upon us. With all the brutal actions taken lately, the future really doesn't look so good. Keep in mind I am American, and I might just be refering to America, but I don't think this war will only affect the United States. With Hurricane Katrina's disaster, and another Hurricane, Ophelia, bordering East Florida, what's in store for us? Meteorologists are predicting that Ophelia will simply turn around back to the Atlantic, but there is a slight chance it will pass over Florida and into the Gulf. Not to get off topic, but with the American economy so bad, polution at a high, and only getting higher, I think our World might be coming to an end. We all know it's inevitable, and I don't mean to scare anyone, but this really worries me. I'm not thinking that the World will end any time soon, and I don't want it to, but there's always the possibility of a Nuclear War, or anything that could be hazardous for the World. If this philosipher only predicted 5 more Popes, what should we expect? Merely that he ran out of predictions? Could the Catholic religion in danger? Maybe the Catholic Church are picking the Popes according to the predictions, and there is no reason to be concerned. I felt maybe some others would care, but maybe I'm just overreacting, which is most likely. After seeing this, what do you think it could mean? I'm interested to see what others will think. (NOTE: If this disturbed anyone in any way possible, please accept my apologies. Thanks.)
    :IPsearch:Unavailable(Error-j247f)
    -Username_break/nine:status-activated- >break/nine_?signature?[not_recorded] >break/nine_?avatar?[.code:inactive]
    .jpg_code:status-not_responding
    IDEDerror>>break/nine[?]<<
    record_#/5509-190j-e842-fx4x
    data|lost::152.9765345Mb
    registration(not_logged):
    5509-190j-e842-fx4f??not/found
    >>last_activity...N/A[no.data.found]<<
    information_last_sent-code_#245525719.44510
    information_last_recieved-code_#245525702.66459

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

XP my sister told me about that, the guy that prophicised the twin towers incident also predicted that the world would end in '07 but i dont really believe it
    Derp.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

I take end of the world prediction lightly... but most else I do believe.

Tho sometimes I wonder when the end will come... and how it will occur.
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

Member Fallon Piper Fawn is on a distinguished road Fallon Piper Fawn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 10:21 PM
    Threads

If you have read the bible, and the guy you are referring to is nostrodomous(sp?).Late events over the past couple years.....it dose seem a tad bit erie dosn't it?? I've thought that, also seems that the world is going absolute ape shi*.In any case, if the world dose end...might as well prey for forgivness and just let it happen, not much else to do eh?
    I glitrende solskinn et landskap som vakner Vi seiler inn mot havnen

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

if it did end then i think that the elements will destroy us. like hurrican katrina and the tsunami. wiped out a whole lota people.
    Derp.

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

Dude!!
    I So Believe That!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

but it couldnt be 100 percent true cause (right?), people have to be wrong sometimes.
    Derp.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gizoku
    if it did end then i think that the elements will destroy us. like hurrican katrina and the tsunami. wiped out a whole lota people.
    If there be any truth to bible stories, the world won't end in water, so... if anything I say somehow human kind will make the finishing move. Something either completely destructive on its own, or something that destabalizes all the worlds ecosystems. Fire, plague, famine, so many different options to chose from.
    -picano the catgirl fan

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes it could be wrong...
    most prophecies are wrong
    and its likely to be wrong about the end i mean NO
    prochcy is 100% correct
    and turst me i know about this kinda stuff

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

but what about the moses story when the whole city was engulfed in water cause of all the sin, if u look at the world now then its exactaly like then.
    Derp.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If there be any truth to bible stories, the world won't end in water, so... if anything I say somehow human kind will make the finishing move. Something either completely destructive on its own, or something that destabalizes all the worlds ecosystems. Fire, plague, famine, so many different options to chose from.
    OH!!!
    i believe that too!!
    one or the other...

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

The world isn't going to end, and that prophecy means nothing because you can't predict the future. And don't bother arguing that you might be able to because i might be able to pull silver out of my nose. Just because you might be able to do something doesn't mean you can.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

and yes the bible might be right too....
    so many ways for the world to end.....
    i think man will make bible prophcies come true destroying us all!!!
    anyway i was in class today and according to my history teacher the mayans think the world will end in 2012 or something...
    and thats coming from people who live in the b.c. ages....

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i know it doesnt mean anyone can end the world!!
    but some people predict things that seem to come true continuiouly!!!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I was told by my theology teacher that Saint Maximus I think it was, said that the end of the world will be signified by the pope named Pope Peter the 2nd. This was the guy who predicted all of the popes to come and has been right this whole time. I don't think I believe it though... I don't particularly care if the world ends or not...
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I just think that the past is reliving it self....or times rewinding, with everyone listing to the 80's music, and the thing with the converses and stuff like that, and one day we will reach the place when natural disasters will happen
    Derp.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Tyranus
    The world isn't going to end, and that prophecy means nothing because you can't predict the future. And don't bother arguing that you might be able to because i might be able to pull silver out of my nose. Just because you might be able to do something doesn't mean you can.
    But just because you can't do something or someone else can't, it doesn't make it impossible.

Action and Reaction is all the world is. I believe it to be possible to predict the future, may not be as simple as predicting a coin toss or even predicting the often incorrectly predicted weather.
    -picano the catgirl fan

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

the prediction has its way of coming true and not comming true.
    Derp.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

yeah i heard about that too but i dont believe it either
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Break Nine is on a distinguished road Break Nine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

Please stop the double-posting. If you have thoughts about it, express them all in one post. If this thread gets too spammy, the Mods will close it. Thanks.
    :IPsearch:Unavailable(Error-j247f)
    -Username_break/nine:status-activated- >break/nine_?signature?[not_recorded] >break/nine_?avatar?[.code:inactive]
    .jpg_code:status-not_responding
    IDEDerror>>break/nine[?]<<
    record_#/5509-190j-e842-fx4x
    data|lost::152.9765345Mb
    registration(not_logged):
    5509-190j-e842-fx4f??not/found
    >>last_activity...N/A[no.data.found]<<
    information_last_sent-code_#245525719.44510
    information_last_recieved-code_#245525702.66459

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

But just because you can't do something or someone else can't, it doesn't make it impossible.

Action and Reaction is all the world is. I believe it to be possible to predict the future, may not be as simple as predicting a coin toss or even predicting the often incorrectly predicted weather.
    YES!!
    what he said!!
    predicting isnt impossible!!
    its not likely buts its possible!!
    it may, no is, often wrong but its perfectly possible!!!
    just as possible as say u putting on shoes!!!
    its not a for sure thing but it can happen!!

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Wow,you people are so gullible.If people could really read the future,then that would defeat the whole purpose of liveing.Your suppose to live life never knowing what may happen,being able to read the future wouldn't be truly liveing at all.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

yea im gullible >.> its me. but the guy that predicted the twin towers falling predicted it true and im pretty sure it wasnt a lucky guess.
    Derp.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

WE don't allow topics on religion. This topic has been done before and failed miserably.

Closed

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information