AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Here's my recent fanart ( Ps. This is not a gallery.. oo; )

Junior Member Yunnie is on a distinguished road Yunnie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2005 06:03 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink Here's my recent fanart ( Ps. This is not a gallery.. oo; )

Hello, Everyone! Like I said in the Title, this is not a gallery.. so I'm just going to post my recent fanart.. Wait. I lied. This isn't recent.. It's from 2003. :/ Sorry about that. But the truth-of-the-matter is that.. I redid it.. ^^; Fixed it up a little bit.. I also believe that I sent it to some website...Thenexus.. or something like that. Heh. My Memory Stinks. >>;

Name of Drawing: Yuna in Pencil.. Wow. XD
    Used: My Lucky Number 2 pencil.. -SHINE- o__O; and my Imagination XD
    Date: 3/24/03
    Info: Well.. It's Yuna in here Songstree Dressphere, I wanted to cosplay this outfit soooooo bad, and I think that's why I drew it. xD Well.. I decided to do her Gunner outfit instead.. ^^; So, please don't take my work and call it your own, since that would be mean and stupid. o__O;
    Hours to complete: 2 hours and 2 min. yes, I counted.. I had a stopwatch.. wow.. I'm corny. XDDD

Please, give me feedback if you like it. ^_^;

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

wow that is really good drawing and its better than mine that I drew of Yuna.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation blondy is on a distinguished road blondy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 07:51 PM
    Threads

me likey what i see.

Biggest Furuba Fan Ever YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^ has a reputation beyond repute YukiSohma^-^'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2010 11:08 PM
    Threads

this is a really cool drawing, do you hav a name for her. if you continue with the good work, then your talent could blossom even farther, but any way, good work, i really love the picture
    I rather be hated for being myself then being loved for someone i'm not!

Lady of Heaven LittleAngel will become famous soon enough LittleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

That's really good. I can't draw anymore *tears*
    Look to the high Heaven above
    And await the dawning light...

Visit my gallery in the Dazzle Us Forum
    Or visit my gallery here:

Senior Member LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza has a reputation beyond repute LizaLiza's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2008 04:27 PM
    Threads

*Get's all jealous.* With a NUMBER 2 pencil!? >.> And only two hours and two minutes!? I can never work real well with that type of pencil for some reason...

Overall, I like it alot. =3
    *Insert super-awesome signature here!*

The Elemental artist.. kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas is a splendid one to behold kingkostas's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2007 12:52 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Very good

Your picture is very good..i think if you ink it a little it would be the best....ahh and something else...this picture is made in 2003 ....i think you have improve your skills a lot...come on show us a recent picture
    *illuminated spirits clan member*
    *winner of AW forum. Paint me contest*
    Inking & Coloring images: Pm me!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lady of Violets*~
    *Get's all jealous.* With a NUMBER 2 pencil!? >.> And only two hours and two minutes!? I can never work real well with that type of pencil for some reason...

Overall, I like it alot. =3
    Lol, I have to use the right pencil aswell. if it isn't a .5 mechanical pencil, I can't produce anything, which is sad, cause even with the pencil my drawings suck. I can draw weapons, that's it. No people. oh, BTW, the drawing is really good.

Shippou fannatic shippou69 will become famous soon enough shippou69's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 07:17 PM
    Threads

Tis good. I like! I like!! I really, really like!!!

Shippou
    He's the coolest char. I just love him.
    Siggy by: Kera
    Mrgoomb
    A lowly Surfer left among the waves of the web,
    Come and rescue me if you can,
    Otherwise, Enter my Darkness with me.
    FYI: Mrgoomb was my old username.

Closed Thread

Thread Information