AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [mod] There is no Rating System

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2009 08:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default [mod] There is no Rating System

There are A LOT of threads asking "please rate this!". This forum isn't for rating. It is for cretiquing. As I have stated many MANY times, ratings mean nothing to a serious CGer, but cretiques do. I have already started giving warnings for people just giving ratings.

So, I suggest that if you want to get on the good side of the long-timer CGers and serious Wallers, ask for cretiques instead of ratings.

Pink is the new Pooky
    Party it up in Wallpapers
    | join the AF Gaia guild!
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

musing of a mod : Illuminated Spirits : Theme: uber_pink

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for saying it Pooks, maybe now that someone with powah- these n00bs'll listen. Here's to hoping.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan has a reputation beyond repute MistressPookyChan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I've said it before and no one listened then. I have even started dishing out warnings and people don't seem to be listening except those that have been warned. I guess its a start.

Pink is the new Pooky
    "Spilt coffee has a sad remembrance of old"- from a plastic bag seen on the train

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

How many bricks did it take before people started to realize that the Great Wall of China was going to be a wall?
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thank you Pook, you're the greatest mistress ever!
    yeah Xian, we have to do something, I don't want to yell to anyone, but we have to do something...do you like my sig ^^

Please guys, don't ask or give rates! we are here just to become better wallers ^^, help people become better! We aren't against people who give a rate AFTER a critique,it's a way of talking, but we(all users) have to remember the real purpose of this particular forum(as pook says, read the rules!)
    Last edited by akachan; 09-08-2005 at 03:13 AM.
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by akachan
    Thank you Pook, you're the greatest mistress ever!
    yeah Xian, we have to do something, I don't want to yell to anyone, but we have to do something...do you like my sig ^^

Please guys, don't ask or give rates! we are here just to become better wallers ^^, help people become better! We aren't against people who give a rate AFTER a critique,it's a way of talking, but we(all users) have to remember the real purpose of this particular forum(as pook says, read the rules!)
    I'd kiss you aka if that is, I wouldn't get my butt kicked for it. Posted for truth! *hugs* BTW I'm going to copy something similar into my sig. ^_^

Serie~Blue Eternity EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue has a reputation beyond repute EternalBlue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-08-2009 09:31 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

It seems people don't start listening until something happens to them. It's just life I guess, but I'll definitely be sure to let them know not to just do ratings alone if I see them(unless one of you gets to them first :P).

On a side note, nice sig aka ^^ personally, it's a little small for my taste, but it's still good ^_^

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

people have been complaining to me beacuse I gave them a warning for giving ratings despite the numerous warnings in the forums. So here, again, is my warning: post deep replies, not ratings and not "nice!". See the FAQ sticky for clarification on what is a bad post and what is a good post.

Pink is the new Pooky

The Poikylotechne akachan will become famous soon enough akachan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 10:40 AM
    italy...I'm a train-addicted, I live both near Milan and near Rome...
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

*bumps*
    as a start I can bump this for ever until the rating thing doesn't stop.
    I love this forum, always On topic and full of artists. Personally I'll thank Pooky for ever, for all the work and the love she puts on this section. So, please, make this "little" section a good chance for people to improve.

Please remember: not judgments, just suggestions!

(whoah!)what a ghostwriter! XD another funny sentence to put on my sig!
    **Illuminated Spirits member**
    rem tene, verba sequentur (Cato)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by akachan
    *bumps*
    as a start I can bump this for ever until the rating thing doesn't stop.
    I love this forum, always On topic and full of artists. Personally I'll thank Pooky for ever, for all the work and the love she puts on this section. So, please, make this "little" section a good chance for people to improve.

Please remember: not judgments, just suggestions!

(whoah!)what a ghostwriter! XD another funny sentence to put on my sig!

And this is why you are number 1! *holds up two fingers*

Anyway yar keep bumping this until someone gets the hint.

☃ Snowmen! ☃
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There is still no rating system.

Pink is the new Pooky

Closed Thread

Thread Information