AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Request: Cowboy Bebop background

Junior Member g0ast is on a distinguished road g0ast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2005 07:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Request: Cowboy Bebop background

Hello, I know there are alot of cowboy bebop wallpapers out their already, but I cant find a single one with one character that I think is the best single episode character of all, and that person is Tongpu, a.k.a. "Mad Pierrot" , from episode 20.

This is the pic I wish to be used for the background is this:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...t/78b82874.jpg

And this is the description on how I want it made:

1: The general theme I want for it is dark and scary-looking, so, alot of black elements, the background I want is all black, if you want to put anything extra in to highlight the character or theme, please do.

2: The picture is almost fine as is to use, except for 2 areas:
    I would like the picture's brightness lowered just a tiny bit (for the "dark" theme), but not less bright enough to distort his profile.
    The background in the pic must be removed (the sidewalk over his left shoulder and the fence over his right).

3: I would like his name placed somewhere in the background (menacing looking), along with this quote: "Hello, gentlemen. I have come to take your lives."

That's all the ideas I have so far, if someone out there can do that stuff, I'd greatly appreciate it.

>>> THANK YOU <<<
    Last edited by g0ast; 09-06-2005 at 05:56 PM.

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Do you have a better image of the character? Cause as it stands, about the only thing I can think of that'd even come close to making this image look good would be to totally re CG it in it's entirety. *shrug* Someone else that's feeling THAT froggy can tackle this bad boy.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Of Shadows... Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 08:38 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

This probably isn't what your looking for - but I had some free time so I thought I'd give it a shot

Quite a hard image to work with ^^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tongpu.jpg‎
Views:	119
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	6387  
    Shall return in one week

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That's not bad at all, I might be satasfied enough with that, if you want a better pic, perhaps you could take a look at this. Although it would be better if his name was shown as "Mad Pierrot"

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../pierrot04.jpg

Is that better guys?

EDIT: Another thing, along with the dark and scary theme, could there be a little cowboy bebop theme in there as well? So if anybody else was to use it, they would know where it's from. Thanks
    Last edited by g0ast; 09-06-2005 at 05:58 PM.

Of Shadows... Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne has a reputation beyond repute Nocturne's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Erm, when you say cowboy bebop theme, do mean...something like Spike & co. in the background?

I had to add a seperate colour such as green otherwise you wouldn't be able to see much except the image ^^ If you want a different colour though, let me know.

I'll retool the the wallpaper when I get home
    Shall return in one week

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK, nevermind the bebop theme, just make it simple, I like the one Nocturne made, its just a bit too "smokey", its kinda hard to explain what I'm thinking, but I'll give it a shot.

You know how in any horror movie, they have someone walking down a hallway, and at the end, is the scary monster, kind of hidden in the shadows and you dont know what he's going to do. It's kinda like that (but not far away like a zoom out), just emphasize his scaryness, his evilness, the darkness, you know?

If you saw the episode you know exactly what I'm talking about, he does that 3 times in it, comes out of the darkness, walks "evil-like", kills a bunch of people, tips his hat and flies away.
    Last edited by g0ast; 09-06-2005 at 10:29 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Saw the episode ages ago, but I kind of understand what you mean...just hard to depict in a wallpaper...for me anyway ^^

I'll try and reduce the clouds - it will end up mostly a black background though, is that ok? And I can change the green lighting to red if you like? Blood-ish ^^
    Shall return in one week

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Id like it real dark, black, shadowy (but not smoky).

He doesnt need green or red, just black and white, like he is.

Real simple and straight to the point (that point being dark and mysterious).

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Sorry, g0ast - this is pretty much all I can do to make it more dark. Might have to keep asking around if it's not what your after, Sorry.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	tongpu2.jpg‎
Views:	65
Size:	188.3 KB
ID:	6402  
    Shall return in one week

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

TY for trying, really nice of you.

Anybody else out there want to try?

Closed Thread

Thread Information