AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: World of Warcraft

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default World of Warcraft

anyone here play. i cant stop playing. my total time playing is 10 days so far this year.lol. just post race, class, lv, and prof. and prof.lvs. oh and realm
    night elf
    hunter
    230 minning, 220 smith.
    shadow council
    It's all over with me now
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad
    You robbed me of my loving, It's you!

Still I'm sad that you betrayed me
    All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I played it before, but I kinda sold the game, lol

i like night elfs and the tauren best though
    I live in Switzerland!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i do it is amazing
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just got to lv 40 today(so happy) now im on the armorcrafter quests which are imposible. you need like 300+ mithril bars and about 100 iron bars just to start out.
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad

All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

darkness's slave Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire is infamous around these parts Saphire's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-24-2006 01:58 AM
    Threads

warcraft!!
    i thought only i knew about that!!!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

lol really come on its one of the most world wide games, no i have never played it

Goddess (Mom <333) Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako has a reputation beyond repute Princess Minako's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Dr Who K9
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2011 02:24 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Realm: stormrage
    Char: lvl 60 undead mage
    Guild: Blood of the Horde
    Tradeskills: 300 Tailoring
    300 Enchanting
    A simple kiss can warm an entire body

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

>.> ive heard from friends its addicting but i never actualy got the chance to play it
    Derp.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

now over 3.5 million ppl play it and its the worlds biggest online community. america only has 1 million players. i figured it out and blizzard makes about 1.5 million dollars a day. but man 15 bucks a month hurts the pocket.
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad

All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Closed Thread

Thread Information