AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Americans Are Stupit =P

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Americans Are Stupit =P

According to the WDI (Worldwide Department of Inteligence) Half of the American population is... well, stupid. 40% of Americans do not know where the USA is located on the map. 60% do not know what DNA does. And 1 in 5 Americans believe that the Sun revolves around the Earth.

Also in a number of tests too long to list America came out at the bottom in the inteligence department. So basically America is the most uneducated rich nation.

Now although America has it's geniuses, it also has much, much more than it's fair share of idiots.

Now don't come in here saying the tests were impossible or someone calculated wrong because over two hundred of the most inteligent scientist on the planet conducted this project and made all of thier calculations correctly and thouroghly. I also don't want to hear all you people insulting me for telling the pure truth. I was not in on this study and I didn't have anything to do with the outcome, I am just spreading the truth to some demanding people. (All the ones who said Americans were the most inteligent people ever!)

If you are going to some in here flaming like a gasoline drenched pig, don't post at all.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Another interesting thread Sinnaku your on a roll.......and i do agree with the these statistics....because america has always been a country of extreams there is never really a middle class....you are either extreamly intelligent or you are a complete idiot...same with if you are rich if not you are poor. America is definatly not flawed beyond reliefe....because there are many other countries worse off trying to make a difference in the world....istambul being one of them....lol i wish i could say it for my home country the philippines but we are progressing quite slow since we just recently became more global aware....I know this because i have lived in the philippines and i currently live in america

[ True*Poet ]

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Well...we dont even need to know all that stuff to tell whither us Americans are stupid...--; (IMO) I mean, it's quite obvious...
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

LOL that is funny i have never meet any american's but i have heard they are dumb.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Some of us don't even know about stars.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

You must be american because you can't even spell stupid.... LOL! j/k j/k XDDDD

And there prolly are a bunch of stupid people in the US... Just because we're a rich nation doesn't mean in our nation there are poor areas or poor people... In fact there are ALOT of poor people... And I'm too lazy to make a connection between being poor and being stupid... But I know there are many...

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I am an American and not proud of it.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

dispair and torment.
    Judgment Day

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

You don't need 200 scientists to show how dumb our nation is just watch street smarts.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey I have street smarts.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

dispair and torment.
    Judgment Day

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

how do you know they didnt go down south and pick on some old farmers. if they went to like NY and did the survey i wouldnt beleive them. and anyone who went to school would know that stuff.
    It's all over with me now
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad
    You robbed me of my loving, It's you!

Still I'm sad that you betrayed me
    All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ok, I can see that some of you are getting confused when I said 'rich nation'.

What I mean by that is that the governemt is very wealthy. There is enough money to keep the USA from going into poverty and government bankruptcy.

I did not mean that the poor Americans are the only stupid ones. Some of the richest Americans are the more eccentric.

Ok? I'm just making things clearer.

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by nikko
    how do you know they didnt go down south and pick on some old farmers. if they went to like NY and did the survey i wouldnt beleive them. and anyone who went to school would know that stuff.
    Again watch street smarts, it's a tv show for all of you who don't know.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The WDI went to all 50 states in the USA. And as a matter of fact, there were more inteligent poeple down south than there were up in the northern states.

New York by the way, came out with disgracing scores. The WDI states that the average New Yorker has 105 IQ points.

An IQ score that low is just unexcusable. (105 is a pretty low score in IQ grading.)

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Few questions.
    What country conducted this study?
    What country is this "Worldwide Department of Intelligence" located?
    What years did they study?
    Who funded this study?

It's missing too much to be considered viable, considering some of of the most prestigious schools and centers of education are located here.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Break Nine is on a distinguished road Break Nine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

wait wait wait... first off, we not stupid at all and... er what com after fisrt? (Point proven! >_< NOTE: No, That's not how I talk; yes, I am American.) Okay, seriously now, I totally believe all the results from the surveys. Some people I know are in college and cannot spell 'intelligence' correctly (Ironic, yes?). It's really pathetic how badly some people I know read, as well. I read something the other day in the newspaper and it said that some 1 of 15 children in America cannot read. I was very shocked. I mean, I know some REALLY stupid people, but I really didn't expect that. I blame the Rap (Kidding, kidding. ). I'm not really sure what's wrong with America right now, (LIES! It's the Preside--er..what now? >_>; ) but we have really gotta get it together. I'm seriously thinking about moving out of the country already. With oil prices so high, though, it will take me 5 years to gather enough money for the trip. My opinion has been read[I hope], and I'm done!
    Last edited by Break Nine; 09-05-2005 at 07:19 PM.
    :IPsearch:Unavailable(Error-j247f)
    -Username_break/nine:status-activated- >break/nine_?signature?[not_recorded] >break/nine_?avatar?[.code:inactive]
    .jpg_code:status-not_responding
    IDEDerror>>break/nine[?]<<
    record_#/5509-190j-e842-fx4x
    data|lost::152.9765345Mb
    registration(not_logged):
    5509-190j-e842-fx4f??not/found
    >>last_activity...N/A[no.data.found]<<
    information_last_sent-code_#245525719.44510
    information_last_recieved-code_#245525702.66459

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by 19th
    Few questions.
    What country conducted this study?
    What country is this "Worldwide Department of Intelligence" located?
    What years did they study?
    Who funded this study?
    Study under conduction of the United Nations.
    WORLDWIDE! You must be american do not undertsand that.
    Observations performed in the year 2005 on August 21 through September 3.
    The United Nations all chipped in to perform this operation.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Who else did they study.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

dispair and torment.
    Judgment Day

#1 spammer nikko is infamous around these parts nikko is infamous around these parts nikko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2006 08:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    The WDI went to all 50 states in the USA. And as a matter of fact, there were more inteligent poeple down south than there were up in the northern states.

New York by the way, came out with disgracing scores. The WDI states that the average New Yorker has 105 IQ points.

An IQ score that low is just unexcusable. (105 is a pretty low score in IQ grading.)
    lol really that sucks. glad im in the higher % on the test.
    And I'll kill you
    You changed me
    You drove me mad
    You robbed me of my loving, It's you!

Still I'm sad that you betrayed me
    All over with me now
    And I'll kill you!

X Japan

Senior Member mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22 is just really nice mokulen22's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2006 07:05 PM
    Threads

I"m not surpirsed...haha. (jokin') We had a TV show in canada where a guy pretended to be a serious reporter and asked questions and opinions on made up stuff about Canada or just genreal stuff like "how do you spell Education". American NEVER catch on...too funny. Even got Bush (during the election a few years back) by asking if he was for Prime Minster John Poutine..OMAL!!!!

I wonder how canada would do, thou. hummmm....
    Last edited by mokulen22; 09-05-2005 at 07:24 PM.
    #1 reason for Kage Bunshin no Jitsu: To clean Moku's house

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I've been trying to search for this "stupid american people" study of yours online... But I couldn't even find any info in this WDI you speak of... o.O;;

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

Ok, i am from the south and i know lots of people from NY they have stupid people there just like anywhere else.And there is alot of stupid people everywhere so do not attack the south.I hate the south, but not everyone here (even farmers) are not stupid.
    -The Knight-

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

hahaha amaricans. hahahahaaha
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnaku
    Study under conduction of the United Nations.
    WORLDWIDE! You must be american do not undertsand that.
    Observations performed in the year 2005 on August 21 through September 3.
    The United Nations all chipped in to perform this operation.
    Well, did it say "United Nations" Worldwide? No, it did'nt.
    Also, they chipped in?

Yeah, the United Nations really does have nothing better to do than gather up a number of scientists to conclude intelligence of Americans. That sounds so correct. Are'nt they more busy with other issues that require money and attention? They're not likely to waste during a time when natural diasters have hit all over the world. Tsunamis, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, WMD Searches , Oh my!

This looks a job for Mensa, now does'nt it?

Just site your information, let everyone read it with their own eyes.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by bms
    Who else did they study.
    It would take to long to list all the scores but I will list the countries rich enough to participate in the surveys.

Japan
    Britain
    Canada
    France
    Germany
    Italy
    China
    North Norea
    South Korea
    Phillipenes
    USA
    Brazil
    Chili
    Russia
    Ukraine
    Norway
    Australia
    Mexico
    Spain
    Mongolia
    Egypt
    Chad

Now there are a lot more but I can't list all of them. So you get the idea that there are a lot.

Member Taveenai is on a distinguished road Taveenai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2006 05:00 PM
    Threads

I dont doubt it one bit, I mean i've seen some pretty... dense americans in my time.

Closed Thread

Thread Information