AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Opinions on Beauty

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Opinions on Beauty

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right? Well, what do you think beauty is?

Is it the beauty on the inside or outside that counts the most?

What do you find the most beautiful about a guy/girl?

C'mon, you know you wanna answer. <3333

My 2.5 cents later.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i agree beauty is in the inside not the outside beauty has to do with your personality more then anything
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

It's the beauty on the inside that counts, I would rather take a girl that's nice and fun to be around with even though she doesn't have good looks than have a girl that's mean and snotty but that has good looks, but there are some girls that are both nice and good looking..So..yeah. That's all I have to say I guess.. =/

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Junior Member Derangedinsanity is on a distinguished road Derangedinsanity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 06:56 PM
    Threads

People like to look upon beauty, why? I've wondered if its just because the wish to own that beauty and not just to look upon. So they reject things that are "ugly". Thats how people are raised (well most), that is the reason people don't usually pay attention when labeling other people. But people just need to have more patience, they need to learn to avoid all the guts and **** on the outside and get the know a person before anything happens, like labeling, dating, or just plain friends.
    devi Rai

Domo Army Victim bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms is a jewel in the rough bms's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2006 09:15 AM
    Threads

Beauty is all in the personality, and attitude.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Darkness shall fall from the sky cloking
    the earth in a millenia of
    dispair and torment.
    The battle of man and beast has began.
    Only two shall surive to whitness
    Judgment Day

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I find Beauty to be how a guy acts. I mean I've seen hot guys before but talking to them was litterally painful, they knew such trivial facts but nothing about what mattered. I look for someone who knows pain and who doesn't want to hurt me...I want to find someone who won't hurt me..no matter what...and someone who won't just say that but will acually mean it, someone who will truely Love me...

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

physically? Beauty is in a majority of cases judged by the health of the person. Most people prefer fit bodies [not necessarily extremely thin women and freakishly muscular body-builder men, especially since the former is unhealthy and sometimes scary to look at], a 'clean' look [clear skin, not stinky, etc] to someone who is 20 lbs overweight and with a terrible case of acne. Not to say that the latter is always unattractive. I go with what I just described when it comes to physical attraction or beauty.

Emotional/personality wise, I don't know too many people who I can truly consider 'beautiful'...people who are kind and care for others' well-being more than their own, willing to share whatever they have to help another person. I do know how to identify an ugly person, though, which is ironically the general view of the snobby, popular high school girl: gossipy, spreads lies, tortures those they think is unattractive for their own amusement...I've had the luck of knowing few of these, too.
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Ami didnt you make something like this before....well whatever

I will tell you that I will prefere someone with tattoos and peicercing or scars over someone that wears tims and guichii.....really though in the end the personal aprearence is only a factor for so long....only to catch the attension but in order to realize someones true beauty it takes time....talking or not talking.....For me a person that you never need to talk to....but will always be by you...is someone I believe is beautiful......I have said this a few times now

"In the end its what i feel looking away from you....that matters."

[ True*Poet ]

Child of the atom Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus has a reputation beyond repute Darth Tyranus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2007 03:33 PM
    Threads

they knew such trivial facts but nothing about what mattered. I look for someone who knows pain
    Didn't realize pain was what was important, must have missed the memo.

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Did I? Gosh, I dunno... I can't remember anything anymore...

What do I consider physically beautiful? Well, first off, let me say that physical beauty isn't all that important to me. It is truly the inside that counts, not the outside. However, I find girls/boys with black or unusually colored hair attractive for some reason o.O Really dark eyes are attractive too, for some reason. I just get lost in them sometimes.

On the inside? Someone I can have an intelligent conversation with, of course! I hate it whenever I'm trying to talk to someone and all there is is awkward silence. It's literally painful. People who are funny and sincere are attractive. Really, there is no way to define a "good" person, since everyone can be more or less "evil" or "bad" in one way or another. Someone who is interesting, really, would be the phrase to sum it all up.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

I think that beauty most matters if its inside...
    Though most who say that (myself included) still look for outer beauty.
    Until you actually know a person you cant really tell if they are beutiful inside or not, so the rational thing to do is judge them by their looks.
    so...i guess to be TRULY beautiful you have to be pretty inside and out...
    Though that would only happen in a perfect world

Junior Member Derangedinsanity is on a distinguished road Derangedinsanity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 06:56 PM
    Threads

Truly it matters all to yourself, if it didn't, then dude you are so being controlled. Which we all know is bad, unless you find that kind of thing as a turn-on. If pain has to do with beauty then that proves that we are all stupid people who live in a sadistic world and hopefully all of you have realised that.
    Last edited by Kewii; 09-05-2005 at 07:02 PM.
    devi Rai

Senior Member Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth has a reputation beyond repute Darrmyth's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 05:42 PM
    Threads

Beauty come's from within not from without. you are proably dont understand most people dont.

--\/-- घ फोना ईाूहील् --/\-- I Have Returned--\/--

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Break Nine is on a distinguished road Break Nine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2005 06:46 PM
    Threads

I think that both inside and outside beauty count. Imagine this, now (From a guy's P.O.V.): You walking around the mall with a girl covered in freckles, glasses thick as bullet-proof glass and hair frizzled all over the place, a running nose, a pig-nose, and finally, a lower lip bigger than the Empire State Building. Now that you've imagined that, imagine kissing something like that. Just thinking about it counts, but to be quite truthful, inner beauty is about 40% of someone. I don't really care what anyone says, outer beauty counts just as much. In any case, though, it's my opinion, so don't get mad at me. I will say that inner beauty is important, because I wouldn't want to be going out with the hottest girl in the state, but have nothing in common and she was a complete and total bit--female dog. Get my point?
    :IPsearch:Unavailable(Error-j247f)
    -Username_break/nine:status-activated- >break/nine_?signature?[not_recorded] >break/nine_?avatar?[.code:inactive]
    .jpg_code:status-not_responding
    IDEDerror>>break/nine[?]<<
    record_#/5509-190j-e842-fx4x
    data|lost::152.9765345Mb
    registration(not_logged):
    5509-190j-e842-fx4f??not/found
    >>last_activity...N/A[no.data.found]<<
    information_last_sent-code_#245525719.44510
    information_last_recieved-code_#245525702.66459

-The Knight- ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE has a reputation beyond repute ESCAFLOWNE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 04:18 AM
    Threads

I m not trying to be mean at any of you, but everyone always sais that they think beauty is in the inside not the outside.But, we all see attractive people and we want to be with them because there attractive.So do not act like you dont ntoice outside attraction because that is just a lie.
    -The Knight-

Digital Plague Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana has a reputation beyond repute Havana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-02-2008 02:47 PM
    Threads

i see beauty coming from inside.. but it sad that kids as young as 11 are not liking the way they look or who they are. Due to maybe their mothers, doing the same thing.><

Forever angel floating on a cloud

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Well...I believe that beauty is in the inside...And that, people shouldnt go out with another person just because they're the hottest person ever...Or it'll make you even more popular...or somehthing like that.

You're just the lamest thing in the world if you do that...
    Last edited by Remie-chan; 09-05-2005 at 07:36 PM.
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well i like for a girl to be cool, but i will say that i also like looks aswell that is just ok she is good looking and cool.I like would not go out with a mean girl evevn if she was really hot or something.But i think perosnality counts, but looks are important when we are young.Love really kinda is not revealed to you until we get older and married and all that stuff.But i suppose that is just the opinon that i have on this subject and that is all i can really say about it.
    -TWM-

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Beauty is a combination of the body and mind. To me, everyone is attractive in their own way. A certain trait they have, a characteristic, their overall attitude, something they enjoy, I can find something beautiful about anyone. Or I try to. <3

Hm.. physically, it's nice if the person is in shape. Keeps themselves clean, ect. That's really all I ask for. ^_^ .. oh, and they should have nice hair. I love nice hair on guys.. doesn't matter if it's long or short, it's gotta be nice. XD

Personality wise, someone that's fun, someone with a good sense of humor, easy to talk to, someone that can be a friend. If they have a good head on their shoulders, it all works out.

Yeah, I'm pretty simple. ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information