AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever felt alone when there are many people around?

Member amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2005 12:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Have you ever felt alone when there are many people around?

Have you ever felt alone when thier are many poeople around.
    I get that a lot. I am nto sure why.
    I am going though rose onine with draw so I am a bit moody, sorry for any thing I may say against you.

Apprentice Cannibal Dark-Scar has a spectacular aura about Dark-Scar has a spectacular aura about Dark-Scar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2006 02:03 PM
    Threads

YES! i sometimes fell really left out...it's soooooo unfair *sits down crying* Why me!!!
    We can all thank ~DizzyElf~ for this
    b-e-a-utiful signature (cheers)

Family in ma' Journal...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Copy and paste the link, for a cool website...http://freecreation.proboards50.com/

Bazinga. Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice has a reputation beyond repute Wonderwice's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2010 05:10 AM
    Threads

yeah..
    I've got that too
    it's kinda weird, eh?
    feeling alone when you're with a lot people..

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

yes indeed i was at a party plus i knew no one and then yea i was sat there for hours on end not speaking

Member amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2005 12:01 PM
    Threads

Ya it is weird.
    The really strange thing is when I feel not alone when I am with 1 or 2 people.
    I am going though rose onine with draw so I am a bit moody, sorry for any thing I may say against you.

Apprentice Cannibal Dark-Scar has a spectacular aura about Dark-Scar has a spectacular aura about Dark-Scar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea, it's real wierd

Family in ma' Journal...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    Copy and paste the link, for a cool website...http://freecreation.proboards50.com/

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

It could be because you do not feel as though the people around you are even people that you can talk to....and if you do talk to them...its empty. Its sign of depression and people should get checked out before it gets out of hand....if you find yourself in your room or anywhere alone and you feel this extream loneliness sadness, or anger....or if you seem to be extreamly hyper then crash into sadness quickly then you may have depression or be bipolar.

If you ever feel alone among a group try not to hide it with a smile...try to do something that will get you more active with the group you are with

[ True*Poet ]

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

Yes, a lot actually. I have a lot of friends and I'm very fond of them, really. But we don't have much in common. It's like I'm living in my own world. They usually talk about things that I'm not familiar with, so sometimes, I feel as if I'm excluded from the group.

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

Yeah I felt always alone in class......It was like I didn't exist there...at first I was sad...but then I was used to it and I was always in my world...the lonely world I call it!
    I didn't speak to anyone...only with one person...and I was always paranoid...thinking that some guy might be laughing at me....ppl are so stupid in my society...they are all rude!

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Yes, iv felt that way many times!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

yeah, i get that alot..
    I live in Switzerland!

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Yes I have, but then again Im used to it....
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

RAWR! :3 Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect has much to be proud of Digital : Deffect's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-05-2007 08:14 PM
    Threads

hmmm yeah..i went to this cristmas ball for cadets and didnt know anyone so i just sat at a table for four hours drawing faces on napkins and drinking seven up.and there was like over 300 cadets there! yeah and then i'm with my friends at school hanging out in our corner near the magical door [longgg story!] and i go around to the corner behind the corner and then just all of a sudden start reading a book and my friend gordons like...hey! whered annie go! and i'm just like ugh...stupid children go back to you milk cartons running up the walls and releasing the protons...yeah protons because if you kick the metal decoration which is hallow on the out side of the school it sounds like a boingy noise. but off topic. yeah its kind of odd because there was over 300 cadets from neighboring squadrons i'd know by looking at them but i'd never acctually met any of them.freaky eh?
    I just came back k?
    But I'm leaving Friday July 6th - August 18th, For an international Cadet course!
    I'll see you when I get back kk?
    ^_^

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

it seems like most people here is very alike...
    I live in Switzerland!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Zankoku
    It could be because you do not feel as though the people around you are even people that you can talk to....and if you do talk to them...its empty. Its sign of depression and people should get checked out before it gets out of hand....if you find yourself in your room or anywhere alone and you feel this extream loneliness sadness, or anger....or if you seem to be extreamly hyper then crash into sadness quickly then you may have depression or be bipolar.

If you ever feel alone among a group try not to hide it with a smile...try to do something that will get you more active with the group you are with
    WHAT ARE YOU??? A PHSYCHIATRIST???

Family in ma' Journal...
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

+ AH MUNNA EAT CHOO! + YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi° has a reputation beyond repute YaiiShi°'s Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:36 PM
    Threads

yeah, I get that alot. Weird but it's true.

Send me random PM's; I like random PM's

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Scar
    WHAT ARE YOU??? A PHSYCHIATRIST???
    No im not a phsychiatrist.......its just that i have been part of the system for awhile....being sent to hospitals and therepist....i learn alittle here and there....im not really any better but i can understand the logic in what they say....im not telling you to do what i suggested its just something to think about. Im only 16 so i dont have a Doctors in medical just yet

[ True*Poet ]

You want some, punk? mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000 has a reputation beyond repute mimichan1000's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Bleach Kon Double Bento Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2013 05:58 PM
    in the dojo doing laundry with Kenshin ^_^
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Byakuya_Girl

Unhappy hai

it's still that way 4 me now .

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

When theres a lot of people around I do sometimes get lonely only because they be talking about things that are either retarded or just plain dumb. If they were to talk about something interesting then I won't really feel lonely ..

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Junior Member Derangedinsanity is on a distinguished road Derangedinsanity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2005 06:56 PM
    Threads

All of you guys be careful. You don't want to be depressed. As i'm sure you all know it leads to suicide (usually). and before anyone asks no i'm not a psychitrist (sorry can't spell) or a counsler.
    devi Rai

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Almost always...when I have fun with my friend, I don't feel so alone. But almost always (especially in school) when my best friends aren't there, I feel very...alone. Maybe cuz I want to be alone...I dunno...

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

nah, i feel nervious, i for one like being on my own

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

well.. when i'm with my friends, i feel like i'm alone, no matter what i do...
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I always feel alone even if people are talking to me and around me. I donj't know why either.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

well for me i am not really left out a lot, i make a point of it, but i love to just sit and think by myself. the only place where u can really be alone is (as crazy as it sounds) in your own mind. u can think about things and no one will ever know. if u r concerned about feeling alone, it's ok take advantage of it, but if ur worried about being left out then well, i can just say.......well ummm ack! i got off subject and lost my train of thought....sry T.T"

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

Closed Thread

Thread Information