AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ever Feel Like U Were Being Watched ?

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ever Feel Like U Were Being Watched ?

Well I thought of this thread well 1 i was bored and i was at the park yestarday and this guy was watching me really hard while i was playing basketball at first i thought he just saw the future of basketball in me and he nevr seen a 14 year 5'9 kid dunk a ball or shoot as good as I did but after I had finished at the park and decided to go home they guy left the same time i did i dont know may be he wanted a autograph from the future of the NBA but then he went in the store and i thought that would be the last time i saw him i started to keep walking and he appeared to follow me again i was going to ask him if he wanted something but am not that dumb to ask a stranger something like that so i keep walking after i took a turn he took that same turn again after that things just get weird i was going to run but another dumb mistake to make so i just kept normal walking speed after a while he comes close to me and asked "do u have the time" its kinda weird that a guy would follow u all over for the time and for some reason he thought i would have the time weird?

So what about u ever think some one was watching u
    Last edited by KidCash; 09-03-2005 at 12:12 AM.
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

I get that feeling all the time when i'm around people I don't know. Like whan i'm in a store. It's kinda freaky if you ask me. I don't like it at all.
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2007 03:27 AM
    Threads

This morning I just finished taking a haircut and found that everyone was kinda staring at me, maybe it was the haircut or the fact I'm almost 6feet. But I thought that the haircut was pretty good and I was wearing a baseball cap at the time. Never really had someone stalk me though.

Edit
    Not really this morning because it's 1:45 in the morning more like yesterday.

Senior Member uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki is a splendid one to behold uzumaki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2008 06:38 PM
    Threads

Every day of my life.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I sortof have something like that.... I do get that feeling from time to time but it's almost always a false alarm, though one time I remeber walking out of Best Buy and some guy was watching me walk back to my car and when I left he left the same way I did, I really didn't like the feeling so I decided to take the long way to my next destination (Target) which took about 3 times the distance to get there. He was still behind me, so instead of pulling off I decided to keep going. After a while I was really getting kinda suspicious cause by this time he had run about 3 red lights and was still behind me. I pulled off and turned around to head back to Target and he turned around and followed me back. I decided to turn and this time head over to McDonalds and he still followed me there.

By this time I was really concerned, cause I really want to lose this guy and I can't go home until I'm sure he's not following me. I eventually made my way over to the police station and stopped right next to the door, he just kept on driving after that. I went to a couple other neighborhoods and pulled into other peoples driveways though just to see if anyone would drive up or drive by, then I finally went home. In all he was following me around for about an hour.

Also, kinda related to this topic, but in a way I've been able to develope a 6th sence about my workplace. It's wierd, but I can just sence when someone is in the isle I'm working in who's gonna ask a question, I can tell just before someones about to drop something, I've even caught someone trying to shoplift before cause I got this feeling about some guy behind me and I looked around and he was stuffing batteries up his sleeves. And with this one I'm almost never wrong.

The Raven's Daughter *ms.azrah* is a name known to all *ms.azrah* is a name known to all *ms.azrah* is a name known to all *ms.azrah* is a name known to all *ms.azrah* is a name known to all *ms.azrah* is a name known to all *ms.azrah*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2007 04:39 AM
    Threads

so what happened after that? ever saw him again? that would really be creepy.... oh man.... and your that tall? you... you! how could you be that tall? i'm a 5 feet tall shrimp, you know... T_T *sob*

well.... i feel like i'm being watched when i'm alone.... especially when it's dark and all.....
    I'm the princess of darkness...
    Black Rain

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Well i hate it! People stare at me all the time! It's creepy and annoying
    Last edited by MaGeaX~; 09-03-2005 at 05:43 PM.
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

Member amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2 will become famous soon enough amichan2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2005 12:01 PM
    Threads

No not really. But that sounds like a scary feeling.
    I am going though rose onine with draw so I am a bit moody, sorry for any thing I may say against you.

Victim of The Matchmaker Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818 has a reputation beyond repute Saiyanbabe1818's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-20-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

I get that feeling at the time! its creepy sometimes....

Remie.Remmerz.Rum Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan has a reputation beyond repute Remie-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2007 10:01 AM
    Threads

Yes, everytime....I feel like my next door neighbors are watching me and Im pretty much sure they are....*twitch*
    Set created by moi. <3
    Character: Akira
    Series: Air Gear
    Photography = LOVE. <3

Fragment of the past lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby will become famous soon enough lovebaby's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 12:22 PM
    Threads

Sometimes, but it usually turned out that no one is watching me.

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

I get that feeling a lot.....I even have a story too! Heh, but I had went to Splash Lagoon with my best friend one day and...Well, I'm thin, and I have abs (yes, I do have abs.), and I wear bikini's too. So this was really awkward for me especially. I was waiting in the bigger pool for my friend and I was like the only one swimming except for one or two people. The life-guard there kept staring at me. Just me the whole time. And I have a attitude so I looked at him and gave him a look like, "Keep staring and see what happens." Then once my friend came I wanted to go some where else so we went to the hot tub and when we got there after awhile the life-guard that was there left and the one that kept looking at me came. I was alittle freaked by then, and I had told my friend as soon as we got there about it. She looked at me like she was shocked and we both got out and decided to head to the arcade. When we got there the guy walked by when I was whipping some random person at air hockey and he stared at me again.... I ran to my friend and told her and we both said that we should leave after that... It creeped us both out a lot....

Does this look infected? FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli. has a reputation beyond repute FierceFeli.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2009 04:40 AM
    Threads

Yes, often when i'ts dark outside.. you get paranoid and think that someones watching you all the time..
    [Feli<3Dottie<3Mori<3Lovebeat.(sig by her)]

You know that you're in love whan you can't fall asleep
    Because your reality is finally better the your dreams.
    http://felectric.deviantart.com

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

not so much as that people are watching me as they are listening to my thoughts o.0

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

₣ien∂ wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker is infamous around these parts wish_maker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2009 09:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

yes... it's spooky... especially for me, at school...because i don't like talking to a lot of people, only the people that look friendly... well... i feel like a lot of people are staring at me because i'm ugly or something like that...
    IdiotsXBakas

help me get out of the red
    THIEVING ROTs

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

The only time I felt like i was being watched was when ....

I was standing in my room trying to comb my hair and all of a sudden their was a flash . It was dark and the only light i had was in the hallway .I turned around i saw nothing and so i turned back around and i began to brush my hair again .Then i saw another flash so I turned around and this time i saw my closet door slightly opened. So i walked up to the closet to see what was there , when i opened it their was a naked dog in my closet chewing on a bone...
    Last edited by Darkasiangurl; 09-03-2005 at 08:24 PM. Reason: color

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by sensei22
    so what happened after that? ever saw him again? that would really be creepy.... oh man.... and your that tall? you... you! how could you be that tall? i'm a 5 feet tall shrimp, you know... T_T *sob*

well.... i feel like i'm being watched when i'm alone.... especially when it's dark and all.....
    Well i haven't seen the guy yet and i dont think want to c him again >< but i always throught i was short i want to be like 6'6 or 6'8 that would be so kool but lately i have not felt like i have been watch but realize i said yet
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Cable Goddess Sexy Monk Miroku will become famous soon enough Sexy Monk Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 04:50 PM
    Threads

I used to think that all the time in 6th grade. It was crazy! But I've learned to be less paranoid. Now if people are watching, I could really care less... heh.

This sig was made by my cool, bad a$$ uncle- Chibi Goku

This sig was made by my older sis Wolf Demon Rin

*Family is in my journal*
    *If you wanna join or be my friend, just pm me!*

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I feel that way most of the time but that's just because I'm really paranoid.

Member Pixiedust will become famous soon enough Pixiedust will become famous soon enough Pixiedust's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2007 04:32 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    I feel that way most of the time but that's just because I'm really paranoid.

I know what you mean, I'm always like that too.

-Love Pixie xo

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

Not that many times...
    Sides...i dont really care ><
    They can stare all they want..
    Though usually im the one staring...

I like to watch people...but theres only certain people that i can watch for hours...
    No, im not a stalker or anything >_> <_<

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

all the time really just a bit annoying and people watching you as you go past is very annoying

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

i feel like that everywhere...even in my own house....also at the store its creepy
    Derp.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

yeah all the time it is kinda scary
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Not at all, but I hope that my parents never do spy on me.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Closed Thread

Thread Information