AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Question on something..

Member PHPR Nova can only hope to improve PHPR Nova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2006 08:55 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Question on something..

I have a question...

Is Chobits a sequel to Angelic Layer? If you look in Chobits Vol. 7, you can see the Angel Egg, Hikaru (Misaki's Angel), Wizard, Ice Princess, and some other famous angel. But I brought this up with friends and they didn't know. But I will continue to work on it and I can tell you of my finds.... But that is the only question I have..

Older Brother - Feenie
    Immortal Son to Crimson Phoenix
    Younger Sister - Chiifanloversis

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2017 09:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

ok,heres the scoop
    the "perverted scientist" in angelic layer (who gets her started in the game)
    is the creator of chii anf freya.
    what they never show in angelic layer is his wife,or hideki's lanlord.
    as you know,she couldnt have children,so he created freya to be her daughter using the same basic technology as he did the angels (then later created chii,known then as elda)
    i bet you didnt notice kuobunjis sister in angelic layer (kaede)
    if you look through one of the chobits volumes,youll see a picture of his sister kaede,who is also in angelic layer.
    its not really a sequal....but it is a continuation of a sort...

Member PHPR Nova can only hope to improve PHPR Nova's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2006 08:55 PM
    Threads

But if Minoru's sister is in Angelic Layer, then wouldn't Misaki be Minoru's neice? (correct me if I am wrong please). And you are right about 1 thing, I didn't know that Kaede was in Angelic Layer. I know about the whole persocom thing, but the main thing that I wanted to clear up was if it was a sequal or a continuation.

Also note, I am very interested in finding more connections, that I may use on my future site...

Older Brother - Feenie
    Immortal Son to Crimson Phoenix
    Younger Sister - Chiifanloversis

The Scarlet Letterman Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom is a jewel in the rough Puffy Mushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-09-2006 08:32 PM
    Threads

Okay, here's what confused me about the link between Angelic Layer and Chobits. (Spoilers hidden where appropriate.)

Near the end of Angelic Layer,

Icchan asks Shuko if she and Misaki would live together with him
    . Now I know she doesn't give him a proper answer, but the ending seems to suggest that she said

yes
    . But if that's the case, how could he be married to Miss Hibiya in Chobits? Was this ever explained (possibly in the Angelic Layer manga, which I haven't read all of yet)?

PHPR Nova: Misaki and Minoru can't be related... Kaede and Misaki aren't related, right? Kaede is Minoru's older sister, although since he's never mentioned in Angelic Layer, he might not have been born yet when Angelic Layer took place. Or perhaps he was just really young, and CLAMP didn't see the need to put him in Angelic Layer. Either way, Misaki wouldn't be Minoru's niece (although it's weird to think about, isn't it?).
    Hello, all you boys and girls,
    I'd like to take you to the inside world.
    It's quite an irregular place to be,
    But never fear, you're safe with me.

...Well, maybe.

Legendry SUPER SAIYAN FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X has a reputation beyond repute FLASH-X's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2009 01:29 PM
    i live in india,nasik that is in maharashtra
    Threads

i think chobits is not the sequal to angelic layer. thats all i have to say.

Closed Thread

Thread Information