AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Do your Parents Spy on You

Holy Vampier Priest The Holy is an unknown quantity at this point Priest The Holy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 10:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Do your Parents Spy on You

mine do some times but not alot
    It's to late to say srry or i love u the fire in my soul has set a flame my eyes turn a cloudy white as i fade in to death u say i love u but it's to late my heart is dead it died a slow and painful death i yell help but noone hears as i drowned in my own blood... family is in my journal

(\__/)
    ( o.o ) <--bunnie
    (_)(_)

Senior Member icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow has a spectacular aura about icy-snow's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 10:09 PM
    Threads

my parents dont spy on me....im old enough for them to figure out that i can take care of myself but why do ur parents spy on u?
    "Okay, I guess I am curious. What do you know about me...that I don't?"

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

mine dont, because there cool

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

My mom still does, probably...in fact, I'm sure of it. o.o She's so nosy. But she doesn't anymore...hehe...XD BUT...they knock on the door and open it before I even answer. That makes me mad. It's a little thing called... PRIVACY...I have none...;_; That's why I lock mah door. XD
    Last edited by Myrcice Maeghym; 08-30-2005 at 12:34 PM.
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2010 08:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mine do, all the time.

They open the door and then kncok, no matter where I am, and they never leave me alone. Seriously I'll be in the bathroom and they'll open up the door "so what are you up to?" "TRYING TO TAKE A **** YA' MIND?!?!"

They also snoop through my room, and then try to cover it up with the most pathetic excuses, like "Is the remote in here?" why would it be here? Or "Have you seen the phone" try on the wall, where it always is.... and the worst one was "Have you seen the dog?" no mom, it's been dead for the past 2 months, remember?
    Last edited by bakakame; 08-31-2005 at 12:20 AM.

Senior Member SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean has a spectacular aura about SilverOcean's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

My mom has never spyed on me. I guess because I've never really given a reason for her too. Then again maybe it's because I'm more like the rest of my family than I thought?

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

well they don't spy on me but they do invade my privacy.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

They don't spy on me... they're probably too busy =P well, they trust me enough to let me out alone^^

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

well no mine dont i would be very angry if they did and tell them to get lost. too paraniod thats what i say

The Hip-Hop Anonymous Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist is a splendid one to behold Priest the pacifist's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2008 10:30 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down

My mom does every now and again.I mean,she's not constant with it or nothin. Priest the holy,don't double post.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

My mother used to spy on me. Her reasons were understandable and acceptable. While growing up, you need to have some guidance in your life. Without your parents watching over you, you may make some very big mistakes. Yes, some mistakes are best left to happen so that you may learn from them, but then there are those very dangerous mistakes that you should have to learn from.

As I have grown older, my mother has put her faith in me. While growing up, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere without first telling her where and who I would be with. But these days, she no longer keeps an eye on me. I'm an adult, I am grown up, and she feels I can make my own choices now. Yesterday, for example, I didn't tell her that I wouldn't be home when she got home. I got home at around 8PM. She smiled, asked how my day was, and didn't bother to pry into my life like she would have as I was growing up.

I would hope that anyone who complains about their parents spying on them would realize that it is for the best. A parent who isn't constantly needing to control your life but is only looking out for you shouldn't be scorn just because they spy on you.

As you grow up, you will realize this (if you haven't already). So next time, before you get mad that your parents were spying on you, think twice and ask yourself if they were just making sure you weren't going to possibly hurt yourself. They are only trying to protect you.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mine dont ^^,
    I live in Switzerland!

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    Threads

sometimes my mom does like always sneaking around my room reading my personal stuff without asking. but now she doesn't do that anymore.
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

No. And I don't have anything to be worried about 'em finding out about.

Which makes it even more pointless if they were to.

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

mine do all the time it is annoying
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

My dad does ALWAYS... he has a computer up staires and its connected so he can wacth everything I do. He saves my chats and read my e-mail! I am sick of it. If he wants to know what I am doing he only has to ask to see. I am not doing bad stuff. GAWD!

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Top Gun bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame has a reputation beyond repute bakakame's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sumae_the_firewolf
    My dad does ALWAYS... he has a computer up staires and its connected so he can wacth everything I do. He saves my chats and read my e-mail! I am sick of it. If he wants to know what I am doing he only has to ask to see. I am not doing bad stuff. GAWD!
    I know seriously, I have never given them a reason to distrust me, but they do anyway. And yea, I guess it wouldn't have been bad the first 10 years or so, but for god sake after 19 years I would hope that any normal person would cut it out..... I need a better job so I can move out.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

Ha!! when do they not spy on me???? Its soo annoying....and they stink at it anyway...lol they always stay in obvious places like...oh right in behind of me.....what the?? like I can't tell they're back their they're soo noisy and nosy....lol which is one reason i lock myself in my room.....they dun bug me then.

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

Mine use to, and never invaded my privacy... So i'm good, the worse my mom does is check to see what i'm doing and she tells me.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Senior Member Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2007 03:27 AM
    Threads

My dad spys on me sometimes but I give him reasons to, like not telling him who I hang out with and how I'm always on the computer. I know I would spy on me if I were my father. I just cofused myself on that last sentence.

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

mines dont but my grandmothers does some times

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jakiao
    My mother used to spy on me. Her reasons were understandable and acceptable. While growing up, you need to have some guidance in your life. Without your parents watching over you, you may make some very big mistakes. Yes, some mistakes are best left to happen so that you may learn from them, but then there are those very dangerous mistakes that you should have to learn from.

As I have grown older, my mother has put her faith in me. While growing up, I wasn't allowed to go anywhere without first telling her where and who I would be with. But these days, she no longer keeps an eye on me. I'm an adult, I am grown up, and she feels I can make my own choices now. Yesterday, for example, I didn't tell her that I wouldn't be home when she got home. I got home at around 8PM. She smiled, asked how my day was, and didn't bother to pry into my life like she would have as I was growing up.

I would hope that anyone who complains about their parents spying on them would realize that it is for the best. A parent who isn't constantly needing to control your life but is only looking out for you shouldn't be scorn just because they spy on you.

As you grow up, you will realize this (if you haven't already). So next time, before you get mad that your parents were spying on you, think twice and ask yourself if they were just making sure you weren't going to possibly hurt yourself. They are only trying to protect you.
    man thats whack parents spying is not fair and hell not right, maybe just because your young dont meen you have a personal life. im sorry but parents need to trust im always tellin mine to leave me be im fine but how would they like it if we started to go through there mail or intruding every 5 minutes its just not right and you should tell them stop

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao has a reputation beyond repute Jakiao's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2023 03:50 PM
    Threads

Notice how I said "not controlling" in there? A parent who reads all of your mail and gives you little to no privacy is too much. But a parent who wants to know where you will be and what you are doing is reasonable. When you're young, you aren't exactly rational. As you grow older (15, 16, and so forth) they should begin to trust your decisions and stay less and less in touch with what you're doing. But when you're 12, 13, 14, etc, you're too young to be trusted. Girls going through boyfriends every week, boys doing the similar--that is one sign that you're too immature to make rational decisions. If you made a ration decision, you'd pick someone to date and date them for a long time. You'd base your choice on logic not lust.

You need to look at this from the perspective of an adult and not that of a child. Otherwise you will forever say that I am wrong, parents are too invasive, and you're right. That is arrogant and extremely naive. When you grow up, you'll understand that older people understand life better than you do because they've lived through more and have had more experience than you.

Whether or not you can accept that is your problem. I'm not here to justify myself to a child.
    I am Jakiao - The Resident Dw33b / Forum & Chat Admin
    [ Our Rules | Site FAQ ]

Thinking about asking a question in Site Issues and Questions?
    Be sure to SEARCH FIRST before making a new thread. Chances are, someone already asked!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

but that is not eactly spying now is it thats just wanting to know where you are, but still that gets annoying and im 15 going on 16 but i fought you ment spying as in getting someone to look out for you when your not with parents or other

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jakiao
    When you grow up, you'll understand that older people understand life better than you do because they've lived through more and have had more experience than you.
    That's another thing that really bothers me when they say "oh I know what you're going through" and blah blah blah.... no, you don't know what I'm going through. I've gone out of my way to avoid letting you know what I'm going through. And if you DID know what I'm going through, then you should know that nothing can be more aggrivating right now than TELLING ME THAT YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING THROUGH, CAUSE YOU OUGHT TO KNOW THAT I'M NOT GOING TO BELIEVE YOU AND SEE IT AS A FORM OF NAGGING!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information