AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: A really awkward moment

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default A really awkward moment

Does anyone have a really awkward moment that they might want to say? Mine is today I was at the park playing basketball with my friends and on accident I told a girl that I loved her. I didn't really mean it. It just came out that way.

I love eating poop. <3 sesshy girl is on a distinguished road sesshy girl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 09:41 AM
    Threads

thats funny. but i really don't have one unless you count me going up to give a speech to the class and tripping over air and the class laughing at me.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (>!<)
    World domination! Bwahahaha!

Don't hit Kids! No seriously, they have guns now.

Member mini rose is on a distinguished road mini rose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2005 07:21 PM
    Threads

Once When I was leaving for my other class and pushed her chair back whenI was behind her I tripped and my head almost slammed into a wall.
    hi

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    Does anyone have a really awkward moment that they might want to say? Mine is today I was at the park playing basketball with my friends and on accident I told a girl that I loved her. I didn't really mean it. It just came out that way.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!Oh my gosh!!!That's funny!!!But an akward moment was when I was in school,and we were working with water in science.Someone threw the water into my eyes and I couldn't see.So I was bumping into everything and I tripped and landed on someone.I was so busy staring at my crush that I didn't notice I was on top of him.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

One time a I've never seen before asked me out. Then she sat there and stared at me for about five minutes, and then She walked off....O_o;
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

In spain, some guy just came out of the blue and hugged me, and then left.....

I later found out I was missing my wallet.

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

In 11th grade, I gave this presentation about the Cold War, but I was losing the class' attention. So, I was reading a sentence from my presentation, and my mouth wasn't speaking real words. I was talking mish mash. My brain was reading the passage, but my mouth was slurring words and mumbling nonsense. Oh, and in the 8th grade, I tripped down the stairs during an award ceremony (everyone, even parents, started laughing). I was the class clown though, so everyone thought I did it on purpose, thank God. Oh yeah, this year, during graduation, after I got my diploma, I went in the wrong direction. Everyone was yelling, "Rini, you're going the wrong way!"

But what's really awkward is my behavior when I'm giving presentations. It's weird. Internally, I don't feel nervous, but physically, I start shaking a lot. I'm not really that shy, but my body acts nervous sometimes when my heart and my brain don't feel nervous at all. I guess it's something left over from childhood. I was really shy as a kid, so I guess I still display those nervous symptoms even though mentally and emotionally I feel very calm. That's really weird, does anyone else feels this way sometimes?
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

yeah but i was playing football with a bunch of guys and by accident i ran and tackled him and then kissed him
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

I was at lunch and sitting with my friends.We were talking and unknown to me,my crush was walking over to me.He walked behind me and my friends are like,"Hi (not telling what his name is)" I was drinking milk when they said that and I blew milk straight out my nose like a hose,got it all over my clothes,and fell off my seat.He came over to tell me he finished copying my history notes and I accidently grabbed the expiring milk.I didn't realize till he told me and I hurled on the ground.He asked me if I was ok.And the first words to come out of my mouth was,"You're cute.Will you go out with me?"
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

AnimeFiend VRini87 will become famous soon enough VRini87's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-14-2006 01:33 PM
    A place full of hicks, fried chicken, and bad teeth...Georgia, of course. Nah, I love GA
    Threads

Sorry for the double post, but Stargazer that is way too funny. That's something straight out of a shoujo anime. Truly, an awkward moment. Although, I would like to know how this guy reacted.
    "A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."
    - Nancy Reagan

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Full Metal Alchemist18
    One time a I've never seen before asked me out. Then she sat there and stared at me for about five minutes, and then She walked off....O_o;
    at leats your a dude...thats happend to me several times...gurls askin me out that i dont know (imma gurl...love stating the obvious)...then one of my best friends asked me out and made out wit me out of no where....i am bi but come on...at school too...so i wound up with a PDA.... >.<

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

well i have two but they are pretty much the same thing, well not really....you decide.
    the first would have to had taken place at one of my best friend's bot mitzvahs. Her parents let her have a glass of wine and she kept refilling it when she ran out as she later told me. whenever she saw her parents they thought she was still on her first glass and well by the end of the night i think she was up to about 4 or 5 glasses, and you know, she wasn't really in her right mind. She walked up to me near the end of the party, i mean people were still dancing, but things were slowing down a bit. Gabby (my drunk-for-the-first-time friend) walks up to me, and i have no idea she has been drinking, so i say hi and so does she. and we kinda just sit there for a while, watching everyone else dance and then we discussed the topic of me being single, why i don't know, but gabby was wasted so...it kinda makes sense. As she got up to leave she kisses me on the cheek, stands up to walk away then falls down.
    kinda odd.
    also, today while i was at my locker getting my stuff u know, i was going home, and my other best friend lauren came by to say hi. she and i were gonna do something after school but noooooo, she had to go because if she stuck around to hang with me she wouldn't have anyone to walk home with, so since she felt bad for having to leave me she kisses me on the cheek, but oh, she was sober. i am sooooo utterly confused as to why she would do that. T.T

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

well i was on msn and i was speaking like normal everyday and this girl who i dont really know asked me for cyber sex @.@ and i was like what cyber sex and she said yea you know where we discuss what where doing but on the net, so i was friggin freaked out because i didnt know this girl, so i said no tnx ill pass then she said o ok do you want me to take my top off, so i fought o geez its that sweddish helga whos a giant so i got worried then blocked her and then when i unblocked her she had this thing where she knows who has blocked her lol i felt guilty.

and the other was when i stayed afetr school for reherasal when you turn the lights it goes pitch black and my friend turned off the lights and i was in this room and a girl walked in next to me and grabbed me i knew this person i did like her until not anymore and she went to kiss me and the lights turned back on and she let go pretending she was not doing anything

Senior Member Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf is infamous around these parts Lone.Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2007 03:27 AM
    Threads

That's not fair.I made a post like this and they locked it saying there was one already. Anyway, One time at school a girl walked up to me and huged me and said she loved me (Obviously high). Another time I was walking up the stairs and a girl just slapped me in the back of the head, so I called her the B word. Also a while later the girl who hugged me last time threw food at me several times so I threw snapple on her then hit her in the head with the can. Alot of bad times with girls.

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

lol quailty story hmm theres always the ones where you cal the teacher mum by mistake there quite awkward another was when i just spilled out i liked this girl in front of the whole class they went sielent lol but i was young and naive

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ch33zyph33r
    In spain, some guy just came out of the blue and hugged me, and then left.....

I later found out I was missing my wallet.
    haha, funny!
    I said mom to a girl in my class once! lol
    I live in Switzerland!

Closed Thread

Thread Information