AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Regrets(ken) Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2005 09:23 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

-chibi style- im going tooooooooo~~~~~ -pressed it chibi style-^^

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

(( OCC OK kiddies enough playing around! XD))

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Regrets(ken) Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda has a reputation beyond repute Shironosuke Takeda's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((OOC : alright then..}
    -he sended the e-mail to yuffie- there you go my little yuffie's admirer friend..-give him see the e-mail and it was sended to yuffie- he then looks around- hm...where are they?..

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

Meanwhile back at the hotel, Riku and Kairi were waiting for the others. "Geez, where could they be." riku said sitting by a table. He saw kairi sleeping on the bed peacefully and walked to the window. He saw many heartless outside looking for Sora. "He better be okay."
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kairi slowly woke up. "Riku whats going on?" She asked in a wisper. "And why are those heartless things attacking every one?" She asked looking at Riku with sad eyes.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

(ooc: wow ok two things i have to say. 1) is you cant claim that your so dark and you have dark powers then be able to all the sudden heal people. it doesnt work like that no matter what the currcumstance. and 2) yall are going way to fast, i do have a job,school and other stuff to do you know. so will you please make your posts longer so you dont have to keep posing so many times. cause 1 sentence posts arent exactly what i had in mind for an rp. )

*Sora kneels down next to Iashtar, still not completely healed.* Are you ok........I'm sorry you wore yourself out trying to help me. *picks her up and starts walking towards the hotel with her in his arms, trying not to drop her or wake her up* you coming with us Asami? *He says with a big smile on his face as he turns around and looks at her* I really appreciate your help. I know that i wouldnt of made it without you and Iashtar. I just wanted to let you know that im glad i met both of you.
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

((One first of all I DON'T have dark powers! <<

>>! Second Ill try to make my posts longer. I have school and all that other stuff too. Third- healing was put in my description wasnt it??? I couldve sworn I put it... oh well...))

Iashtar looked up at Sora smiling. "I am pretty sure I can walk.. but if you are offering a ride..." Iashtar reached up and wraped her arms around Soras neck smiling and kissed him on the cheeck. "Thank you"

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

[oCC : i have dark powers but i can't heal myself, my cha's wound still there]
    -while inside the hotel he was looking at Sora- hey riku come quiet, without kairi, >.>" sora making a move..-he then walks back into the room and pretend he didnt see anything,he looks out the window and to the sky-...

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

hey sora my name is jacko if you already know i am your protector

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-walks over to Sora- might as well introduce myself...im Ken, I am also one of the keyblade master's protecter, and i in the same side as you i guess...- then he walks back to the window and look at the sky-

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"i has a weapon called the soul-edge it's the same size as your but more powerful"

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

weapon isn't that important, now sora is here heartless porperly gonna appear any second, we should be perpared....-he looks at jacko then at Sora- and besides, i don't think sora really know what a keyblade master is......i be outside..-he walks to the coridor and look at the dark sky with stars-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

2you wonder why you got that key don't you"

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-looking at the sky- kinda..i wonder why a kid like him would get choosen by the keyblade..-then another star gone out- what the!? hey guys, another star had gone out!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"what!" and went to see it "your right, another planet has been gone"

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((ooc: you might wanna get off rping 1 line...X_X later twinblade_slayer gonna scold you again))
    -looks down- and all we got is this kid who doesn't really know what a keyblade really is....- looking at sora from the window *sighs*- i wonder how Leon and Yuffie are doing, after all they brought me here...

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku was getting impatiant with the wait and began to wait outside on the balcony window.

"I really got to know how I got here and got this weird sword. Even when I got this the sword has been getting a dark aura since I slashed that dragon." he said while swing the sword. He looked through the window and saw Kairi still sleeping.

"I hope she doesn't get into any trouble again. Plus I wonder how Sora got the so called Keyblade. Well if it helps then we can explore out to places without worry." He said while going back inside.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Don't worry about her" and hewalk away to see the sky and was thinking "yuffie i miss you"

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"It may not look like it be I worry about her all the time. Besides who is this yuffie your talking about." Riku responded.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-when he stand up a heartless grab him from above and threw him onto the roof, he then stand up but got hit down onto the cotton thingy which is on top of the door and onto the ground - arghh...damn...my wound.......it just started healing...argh...-he try to stand up but the heartless streched him causing him to bash into the barreals-

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku heard a sound and rushed see what it was. He saw many things that were smashed but nothing was found. "What the heck was that?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"it's......a look a like heartless" and went up to attack it "darkness slash!"

The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

-he lays on the floor bleeding, and the strecht that heartless caused wasn't normal- ar....gh..-he saw some more heartless coming in the way- w-what the ?! arghh!!- he puts his hand on his leg- argh..it's hurted badly...-slowly he move and move while the heartless is taking over the place, he walked into the alleyway and into that place below mevlin's house, then he looks around- this place...should be safe enough...-vomit some blood out and grasp for air- how would i give for some healing potions...

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kairi woke up At the sound. "Huh? Riku what was that!" She hald screamed as she started getting out of the bed. "Riku?"

.... AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf has a reputation beyond repute AngelWolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2008 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Trap33

Staying on the rooftops, Saito looks down with his black hooded coat cover his face. "Hmm, they can handle themselves." Then his eyes land onsomething he didnt catch earlier. *His eyes widen and his mouth opens* "Is that a Keyblade that boy is holding!" *He then stands up on the edge of the building looking closer*

Closed Thread

Thread Information