AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 66 FirstFirst ... 8 48 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

"Whoops!" Yuffie removed herself from him. "I'm sorry, I couldn't contorll myself." She knew Rinoa was still alive but Rinoa couldn't remember him. So she thought it's be okay. Sadly she felt too guilty. Rinoa was Squall's lover and she was only a close friend.

Then she thought about her mission. She had to help Rinoa get Sakura for Lord Ansem. Her mind felt like it was split in two. Like one side was her true self and the other was pure evil. 'Maybe Rinoa is the same.' she thought. 'I want to tell Leon, but I can't.' Her mind hurt from all the thinking.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

um... a-are you ok Yuffie? *he put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a conserned look* you arent hurt are you? is everything ok?
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

Sakura continued to cry into Kiu's arms, sobbing quietly. Iru narrowed his eyes at his sister's pain before he whispered to Kiu, "Enjoy touching her luike this while you can. It'll probably be the last time." Iru said darkly, growling abit.

Sakura was so flusttered and upset, she didn't notice her brother's or Sora's words, she hugged, Kiu, sobbing more, her icy eyes glacy and red as she looked up to him. "Please... I just wanna go home..." she said softly, in a shakey tone as she wavered.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*In silence, he looked at Iru, and scowled, looking like he was about to answer back at him with an angry hiss or growl of sorts. Then, he just turned back to Sakura*

I want to go home too.

*Unfortunately, he didn't know how. It hit him, that he didn't know, and he almost tore himself from Sakura*

Oh crap! I don't know how we can get home!

*he stared right at Sakura, then shut his eyes tight and looked up, wondering how the hell it would be possible for them to get home. There had to be a way ... he just had to figure it out*
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    Threads

*Sora looked back at Hiki following close behind him as they headed to talk to king triton* Im glad you decided to come. we dont get to talk very much you know? *Once they arrive in atlantica they explain to the king what they need the keyhole for, then he hands over the Trident to Sora* Alright then ms hiki, lets get going to the grotto.*They quickly swim over there and look around inside wondering what they were supposed to do. The trident starts glowing and stands up straight in the water, lining up with the strange marking on the wall. Out of nowhere they see the keyhole appear.* There it is!!! Ok lets get this sealed up and get the heck out of here, im really getting tired of fins.*He points aims his keyblade towards the hole and shoots the light beam through it, hearing the loud clicking noise and watching the keyhole disappear before them.* Ready to go Hiki?
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Hiki nodded, her eyes still red and with reminants of her tears.

"Sora-kun..? You knew Kiha right?" Hiki asked softly. "Am I...Just a copy of her? Just some reminant of what she used to be?" She added, trying to hold back tears. "I'm my own person! I've always been! So why do I feel like that's not true anymore?!"

Hiki didn't want to cry in front of Sora. She hated the fact that she resembled him, Riku and that girl Kairi in almost every aspect of her appearence. As mixture of the three of them to make her face, body, mind and even her soul...Kiha's soul. Her smile was Sora's and she buried it away in the misery she felt.

Her face, the same shape as that girl Kairi's...Her eyes as well, only of a different colour...Was Hiki herself merely just a fake?

Hiki gazed at the Keyblade with contempt and anger.

"This is all your falut!!" Hiki shouted at the weapon. "I hate you! I hate the fact I was made from you! If you wanted a free life so badly...You should have given this body your personality...Not your damn memories!!"

She silenced herself. A golden light emitted from the Keyblade sadly. Hiki remembered the door...The Light...Meeting Kiha there in that odd "dream".

She had been kind..Comforting and she hated her now? It didn't make sense.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Hiki apologized. "Sora-kun...I want to help you on your journey but I have to know if I'm considered my own person in your eyes...I don't want to be...Just some leftover of someone you knew..."

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*After sealing up the keyhole Sora slowly turned around and looked at Hiki with a smirk on his face* You really are a drama queen you know that. *Swims over to her and gives her a hug* Dont worry you dont need to cry, sometimes i feel the same way. I may not be able to speak for what the others think but i know to me.......you are you......not anyone else. I met YOU for a reason, i could of just as easily met someone else. *He smiles at her and points his finger at her heart* Just because you may have supposedly been made from me and my friends doesnt mean anything to me. But that........is your heart....and only yours. Ive got to know you, not Kiha. i have to admit that i dont know very much about you, like i want to, but from what i can tell you are a very good person. To be honest, i dont think you resemble Kiha in any way at all. *Puts his hand on her shoulder to comfort her* Come on, lets go!
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

For a moment Hiki swore as if some great burden had been lifted from her. She smiled her smile that was exactly like Sora's, for it had come from him. She suddenly glomped him and laughed.

"Ooooo! Thank-you so much Sora-chaaaan!!!" Hiki beamed. "You just made my day! I'm glad...You think that I'm a good person." She added. "Sooo you wanna know more about me, huh?"

Suddenly she raised up her hand to reveal a pouch filled with munny...His munny!!!

"Just to let you know I'm not all sweet and innocent...I use to make my reputation offa my beauty, amazing butt-kicking abilities, fire magic...And my skills as a theif," Hiki said slyly letting go and tossing the pouch to him. "Lockpicking is another skill of mine! I bet that Kiha didn't have a resume like mine!"

Hiki let out a laugh and turned serious.

"Oh, by the way...If you do anything to hurt Sakura-chan...Not that you will because deeeep down I have a bit of your personality...But if you do...I'll be the one to finish off whatever she leaves behind," Hiki added cracking her knuckles. "Speaking of which we can discuss my wonderful life later...Everyone's waiting!" She then beamed. "I can't wait to see wat new world we go to next!!"

With that Hiki waved him on.

"As you said...Let's go!" She beamed happily flicking her sparkling koi tail.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Occ: Why isn't anyone posting? Am I missing something? 0.o

Yuffie saw hiki nand Sora in the distance. "oh! here they come guys! Looks like the keyhole has been sealed." She grabbed Leons arm and swam a little.

"Come on Leon. Let's get to the surface so Sora can give us our legs back." As she swam upwards and met the cool air above she froze in a horrified experession. puddles of blood and white feathers floated about. The Gummie ships hadn't been touched, all except Sora's which had a long streak of crimson blood down the side.

"What...happened here?" she questioned almost shaking. "These are Riku's feathers..." She lifted one out of the water and observed it. "Soaked in his blood...Did, the heartless attack?"

"Guys! hurry up! what's going on?!" she yelled to her companions.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Hiki swam up to them she saw the blood. A flash of Riku's face burned into her mind, causing her to falter. Azeral saw her expression and went up to her.

"Hiki are you...?" He started reaching out to her.

"Riku-kun...No!" Hiki exclaimed horrified.

With that she shot past Azeral. She rushed for the surface, pummping her tail furiously. With a burst of speed she shot out of the water and landed onto the gummi ship with a flip and pulled herself into the inside. Hiki panted, exhausted by her effort and saw a sight that made her gasp with terror.

There Riku lay, bloodied and many blood-stained feathers were blown away by the wind.

"R-...Riku-kun!!" Hiki cried, pulling herself to him. "Oh Riku-kun...!" She said softly, trembling as tears ran down her white warpainted cheeks.

She placed her hand onto his cheek and stared upon his face.
    Last edited by otakuyume; 05-07-2006 at 02:53 PM.

Member Rage_2o9 will become famous soon enough Rage_2o9's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2006 10:58 PM
    Threads

aww come one i wanna play kingdom hearts 2 lol and cant wait for kingdom hearts promo lol promo is the third part of kingdom hearts lol

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: Wasn't he in the gummie ship? >.>;

Yuffie swam up to the side of the ship. "Hiki!? Is he alright? Is He?" She yelled up at her.

She wondered where Sora was, she wanted to get rid of the fin. She couldn't wait anylonger. Using a bit of the dark magic inside her she created her legs again. She climbed up the ladder and saw the two. "Oh no!" she whimpered.

"Poor Riku! What happened?" She sat on her feet, then noticed his wings were completely gone. "Hiki...his wings."
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Ooc: That's true. He was inside. But I guess I'll just coop with it. :P

Riku felt his upper body being lifted. He opened his eyes to see a blurry and sun filled image of Hiki.

"Hiki..." He smiled the smile that he used to. The one before he was influenced by Ansem. The one he knew Hiki would remember. "I...won Hiki. I beat the heartless-" He stopped and squinted in pain then closed his beautiful blue eyes and continued, "And I saved the Gummie ships....not only that...heh...but I'm me again."

He raised his hand to touch her cheek but it suddenly dropped and his smile faded, his body became heavy and numb. It looked as if he died again but the truth of the matter was that he couldn't stay concious. He was too tired and his wounds were only beginning to heal themselves.

A small splatter of crimson blood leaked from his sore body and dripped onto Hiki and the Gummie ship she and he were on. The wind blew it and thier hair to the south. There was only silence except thier heart beat's; Riku's beating much slower thn those around him.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura sniffled softly as she looked around to her brother. Iru placed a hand on her shoulder, whispering to her in the ancient Draconic language, "Nare'sta... no ve'nesto wux..." his voice was surprisingly soft and calm, "C'mon... Let's go back to the gummi ship." Iru added softly as he led his sister abit.

She was hesitant at first but, sniffled one last time following iru slowly to the Gummiy Ship.

OOC: OMFG Really short and bad post! ;-;
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*Ooopsie! Sorri guys! I fixed my post! >.<;;*

"You baka *idiot*!" Hiki whimpered, trying to stay strong. "You die I'll never forgive you Riku-kun! I swear!" She threatened.

Just then Azeral came busting out of the water. He flipped up into the open hatch easily and slid up to them almost snake-like. His red eyes affixed onto the scene before him.

"He's lost...A lot of blood," Azeral said, his voice strangly calm.

"I can see that!" Hiki snapped. "Azeral, can't you do anything for him...? Don't you know a spell or something to heal him?!"

"No," Azeral simply replied. "But...You do." He added gazing at her.

Hiki was shocked. She knew no healing spells! She could mend minor wounds on her own, but nothing magical.

"I don't~!" Hiki started to protest.

Suddenly Azeral grabbed her hand and forced it onto Riku's wound. Blood interlaced into and over their flesh and fingers, horrifying Hiki. Azeral though, remained seriously calm.

"Just consintrate...And call upon the Light," Azeral instructed her. "You may not like it...But the Light is apart of you as it is every living thing, but only to a greater extent. It's a gift Hiki. Now imagine the Light flowing from you to him and his wounds will receed. Just try it...Or else he dies."

Hiki was shaking. Slowly she nodded and closed her eyes. After a few moments a dim white light wafted around her and flowed from her into Riku. Her hair became a silvery-white and Hiki's eyes snapped open to reveal now golden irises.

She gazed upon Riku and to her amazement the wound was disappeering. Within moments it was gone. Hiki turned to Azeral and smiled. She radiated joy.

In his own strange way...Azeral had been trying to show her that he believed in her.

"Thank-you..." Hiki said softly.

Azeral merely nodded and Hiki returned to normal. They withdrew their hands and Azeral turned to the others.

"Pretty-boy here will be alright," Azeral merely stated. "Now where's stupid Sora? I want my legs back dammit!" He added angerily.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hey who are you calling stupid!?!?!?!? *He swings his keyblade and uses a bright flash of light to change everyones fins back into legs, running over into the gummi ship he looks down and sees Riku dripping in blood* Just hold still, ill fix you up as fast as i can.*Sora stands next to Riku aiming his keyblade down at his body, charging a bright green light at the tip. He slowly discharges the energy onto Riku's body, healing his wounds steadily enough to not cause internal problems and stop the bleeding* There that should just about do it. *He brings the keyblade down to his side and makes it vanish into his hand* How many heartless were there? And there must of been ALOT to have done this much damage to you. You should of come and asked for help. Its not like you dont know how to get ahold of me. *Sighs*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: Twinblade... *sweat drop* Hiki just fixed Riku's wounds and he's still passed out until Kaikou posts him waking up. 0.o Also I think in one of Kaikou's posts he said his wounds were uncurable by any cure spell. That's why Hiki fixed him...Am I right?

Yuffie sat in amazement as Riku was fixed and then she stood up. Hiki, should we take Riku into the gummie ship before he has a heat stroke. God knows how long he's been out here and then we can get on our way."

She smiled and lifted one of Riku's arms around her shoulder, "There are still many keyholes that need to be sealed."

She looked at Sakura and smirked. "Come on." She would soon have to kidnap Sakura for Ansem, but something kept holding her back from completing that job.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*He looked at Iru, whilst Sakura couldn't see his face, and he mouthed words at him*

How the hell are we going to get home? I've been trying for ages and I don't have a clue! Help me out here!

*he looked back at Sakura*

Come on... *he spoke unsure* Let's just go to this.... gummi ship, or whatever it is these dumb humans needs to use to fly....

*he let Sakura lean on him as she wished, and followed with her back towards the ship, clueless about how the Hell they were going to return home - and what the Hell had happened inside the ship*

(ooc - I'm out of practise. and a little lost right now since I've not played KH at all and don't really know what the gummi ship actually is - except a ship. :/)

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki nodded and helped Yuffie carry Riku inside. Azeral trailed siletnly behind, almost like a ghost.

"Here...We'll set him down here," Hiki instructed, leading Yuffie into a room where a small bed-like couch was.

Hiki helped lay Riku down and turned to Yuffie.

"Thanks Yuffie-chan," Hiki said with a smile. "I'll watch over him until he awakens. I bet you want to get back to Leon-kun!" She added slyly with a wink.

Azeral leaned up against the doorframe and Hiki noticed him immediatly.

"Why are you lurking around?" She demanded. "You can go help the others y'know!"

Azeral didn't reply. He stayed silent.

"You could...At least try to be more friendly with everyone," Hiki said quietly. "It's not like...They'd kill you if you're not around me."

Azeral snorted and let out a bitter laugh.

"How would you know what's going on in their minds?" Azeral chuckled. "No matter what...My Heartless blood and connection to Ansem will always make me something untrustworthy." He added with smirk. "Always."

Hiki sat down upon a stool next to Riku and brushed the hair from Riku's eyes. He almost looked heavenly sleeping there. Hiki smiled softly, remembering the smile he had given her.

"I wish you'd stop looking at him like that," Azeral said bitterly.

"Like what?!" Hiki demanded.

"You know what..." Azeral said softly. "Hiki...Do you remember how we met?"

"Yes...How could I forget? It was in that creepy hallway maze in Hallow Bastion..." Hiki said, a bit irked about him changing the subject. "What about it?"

"It's the same look I gave you..." Azeral told her. "Just to let you know...I really didn't think...You where...Kiha." He added. "You're too different...The way you walked and your presence...It wasn't the same as her." He added. "I just...Couldn't help myself to try to see if you were. For that I'm sorry."

Azeral shifted a bit so that he glanced slightly over the doorframe to glance at her.

"Just don't look at him like that..." Azeral said, almost whispering. "He's too young for you anyway." He added teasingly.

With that he went back to his formor position and Hiki turned scarlet. Who was he to lecture her?! And why would he even care?!

"Like you give a damn!" Hiki spat. "You only care about yourself! Besides this is none of your buisness!"

"You are my buisness," Azeral mumbled, so low no one could hear him. "Why else would I be stuck on this pathedic ship? The Keyblade and protecting it's master maybe...But I can't use the blade and I won't...So what else is there for me? "

Azeral's red eyes suddenly affixed onto Yuffie and they glowed. He made a motion, as if to wring someone's neck and pointed at her.

"Watch yourself little thief...I'm onto your tricks," Azeral said bluntly.

"That's it!" Hiki shouted, getting to her feet. "Just leave me alone! I've had it with you! Stop threatening my friends!"

Azeral gave her a hurt look and refused to move.

"I'm...Not going anywhere," Azeral told her. "So you better get use to me as I am. You have no idea of your importance in this and until you do...I'm going to be right beside you...No matter what."

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*stepping in the gummi ship* Sora's gummi ship should be leaving soon, do we have everybody? *turning to the computer screen* i wonder if we can get in touch with sora yet, dont know if he's boarded his gummi yet.

haha, *turning back around* it'd kinda suck to be left here wouldnt it? *at those words though, his mind flashed back to Renoa. how could he have left her? how could he possibly ask her to forgive him. stumbling back into his chair and putting a hand on his forhead, he turned back around, and sat silently.*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sakura shyed away from Kiu to the safty of her sibling, Iru. Givinf a surprisingly soft smile, Iru wraped an arm around her shoulders hugging her softly as they boarded the gummiship. Sighing. Sakura tucked some hair behind her ear as she ploped down in the seat in the cockpit, next to the steering wheel. After the last time she drove. She figured it would be a bad idea to do it again.

Quietly, Iru stood behind the seat his sister sat in a low growl emitting from him as he glared at Kiu, the shooting a small...surprisingly soft stare to Sora. He'd never liked Sora much, but. He figured if his sister was inlove with him. He'd have to as well.

Sakura leaned back, propping her legs on the dash on the gummi quietly, not much caring to be at all lady like. So what if anyone saw alittle bit of her? Who would care? Iru rolled his eyes as she looked back to everyone else, his midnight blue hues shifting into death glares all over. Holding the Halberd in hand, he continued to give soft growls, tightening his grip. The everlasting thought of those eggs back home... And Hikari...
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yuffie stuck her tougne out at Azeral and bowed to Hiki. "No problem." She tried despiratly to hide the blush on her face and smiled.

"Azeral needs to learn to stay out of other's business." She pointed to Hiki and Riku and moved in close to Azeral's ear whispering, "Can't you see that Hiki is happy with him? If you want what's best for her some times you have to give in and give her her own space. Or else you'll just end up making her hate you." She closed her eyes and left, ignoring Azerals statement from before and quickly getting back to Leon's Gummie ship.

As she arrived she saw him sitting quietly. 'I have to fight the darkness that's inside me...' She thought. She cared about her friends and Leon and she didn't want to help Ansem.

"Squall!" She walked up beside him and jumped on to her pilot's seat, flicking on buttons and pulling levers. "We're going to Sakura's world. Luckilly this time we won't lose are legs." She giggled and smiled.

She saw his face and tilted her head. "Leon...Are you thinking of Rinoa?" She asked him bluntly.
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I left her behind Yuffie. she was still alive, i shouldnt have left. i cant... i... how can she forgive me? being stranded on a dying world, it must have been horrible, i cant even imagine what she may have been through.

*looking up at the screen, currently displaying the world map* i thought she was dead. i thought i lost her forever, and i lived that way, but... if she is alive... why shouldnt i just go after her right now? but things are so complicated now... *looking back down* i dont know if i can face her, what could i possibly say? 'sorry i left you to die'?

*he sat there, wondering, how could he have been so blind... how could he not have been able to tell she was alive... where could she even be?*

i will be right here, waiting for you. so if you need to find me, i will be here

*but their world was gone, he'd barely escaped it, how could he meet her, or her meet him there? just another promise he couldnt keep. how could he ever be forgiven?*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Azeral snarled at Yuffie as she had past him by. He wouldn't let her lecture him! Azeral peaked in over the doorframe to see Hiki obviously fuming.

She can hate me all she wants...But in the end...It won't matter if she isn't scathed by father...Azeral thought sadly, yet sternly. My feelings...My damn emotions don't mean a thing...If she's safe...That's...All that really matters.

Hiki took Riku's hand in her's and began to hum a sweetly soft tune. It was a lullaby from Silantia called Starlit Memories.

"Sing me a song of the night...Let it flow with the tunes of the moonlight...Gather me the Sun's rays...And sweep me away with the days...Pray to the sea...And may all your wishes be free. Starlit memories...Dancing upon our gentle seas...May your hopes be with this song...Dream, sweet dreams, so precious and long..." Hiki sang softly. "Never wake with tears...If you do I'll erase all of your fears...Sleep sweet one...May your dreams never be undone...Take my hand and hold it tight...And sing me a song of the night...Starlit memories...Dancing upon our gentle seas...May your hopes be with this song...Dream, sweet dreams, so precious and long...Starlit memories...Dancing upon our gentle seas...May your hopes be with this song..."

Hiki ended with humming the rest and closed her eyes. Azeral listened calmly. It soothed his soul...Well, whatever soul a Hybrid of Heartless could possess.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

In silence, he followed with Sakura into the strange ship. He hadn't seen it before, and he was tempted to explore it to try and figure out what it was*

What is this thing? ...

*he hadn't noticed Sakura had slunk away from him to Iru, and they'd sat down, as he just stopped and stared around, beginning to see a lot of other people again. Though his limited attention span had made him miss Sakura leave him, he didn't miss the growl Iru made at him. He turned his head and looked at him, and then realising what was going on, decided and raised his hand, sticking a finger up at him, telling him to shut up*

It's that stupid human again...

*he stared at Iru#s face for a good minute or so, his hand still raised in the gesture, before dropping it and sighing heavily*

Why can't he just drop the hostility and get on with his life? He goes bonkers over me but lets that human do with Sakura as he wants! That human's way too low-down for her... He doesn't deserve her...

*he leant against a wall, continuing to grumble, his hair falling over his eyes and hiding them. he was incredibly pissed off, and didn't care if anyone heard what he was mumbling about*

(ooc ooh, pretty soon Kiu's going to tweak again and snap Sora's head off.)

Closed Thread

Thread Information