AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2007 12:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default RPG: Kingdom Hearts

Sora lays on the sand with the tide gently rushing up against him and his eyes half way open from awakening from his dream.

"Its such a nice day with great weather. I wonder what Kairi is up to right now."
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Kairi Walks in front of Sora and sighed "Get up you lazy bum." She said laughing with a smile on her face. "Your always day dreaming when your suposed to be helping." She smiled while looking down on Sora.

POP! Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer has much to be proud of Twinblade_Slayer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*quickly sits up and turns around to look at Kairi smiling at him* hey give me a break i was tired ok........and what about you? how come your not working on the raft either. you know who is going to get mad right?
    "With great strength and skill, comes the ability to protect those who cannot protect themselves."-Twinblade Slayer

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

Iashtar Eleona was lost and alone. While on a trip to Hawaii her whole family and evryone she knew was attacked and consumed by the darkness. To escape she had jumped into the ocean and swan as far away as she could. Now here she was stranded on this little island.
    Iashtar straightened up a bit and kept walking her sword Shiana gently tapping aginst her leg. She let out a gasp of surprise and shock as she saw two figures in the distance. She ran as fast as she could and reached the two figures. A boy and a girl. Iashtar bent down planicg her hand on her knees gasping for breath. After she regained her breath Iashtar straighted up and said, "I didn't think anyone lived on this island. I am Iastar, by the way." She then filled them in on why she was there. She looked at the boy smiling sweetly, "I must find a way off this island. Can you help?"

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

lol hi there, my name is Sora and this is Kairi, actually we dont live on this island either. we just play here all the time and get here with our own little boats. whats with the sword? you gonna be in a fight or something lol. jk. you dont seem like that type of girl. but im sure that there is a way to get you a place to stay. *smiles at her then look back at kairi* what do you think?

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

wakka comes to see whats going on "Hey you two,what are you doing?" and come towards sora and kari

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iashtar looked over at Sora saying, "I carry this sword to remind me of my parents... They were... taken away from me... I get them back no matter what." She blushed embarresed at speaking so aggressivly, "I am sorry.. I just get very pasionate about this topic..." She smiled at Sora before turning hopefully to Kairi and saying, "If there is no room for me to stay I will find somewhere to sleep... somewhere..."

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kairi was in a daze for a bit but snapped out of it "Oh im sorry well as you know im Kairi and we have room. You can stay with me if you wish." She smiled then turned to Wakka "Hello Wakka." She smiled again the turned to Sora and smiled.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smiles at Kairi and then Sora saying, "I am very thankfull. If there is anything I can do to repay you..." Iashtar walked over to sora and hugged him. She then hugged Kairi holding her at arms length saying, "I am so grateful. Thank you."

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kairi watched as Iashtar hugged Sora and Did a small glare but smiled at her as she hugged Her "Well need any thing just ask." Kairi smiled then looked at the sea kinda in a trance thinking.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Smiles thinking, "Why does that boy... the oone named sora... have to be so cute... It would be so much easier to leave if He wasn't HOTT!" Iashtar looked away from sora blushing. She smiled at Kairi and said, "where are we staying?"

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*looks over at wakka kinda curious about what just happened between Kairi, Iashtar, and him* um......do you have any idea whats going on? *gets up and starts walking towards the dock to relax for a little bit* ill see yall around. *smiles at kairi and iashtar* let me know if you need me for something.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kairi turned around and smiled at Sora and waved then she turned back around and smiled at iashtar. "I guess youll be staying at my house but dont you want a tour of the inland first." She smiled wanting to go for a walk. She put her hands behind her back and started swinging side to side

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iashtar smiled and walked up next to Kairi, "I would love to take tour!^^ But we should get started its getting dark." Iashtar put a friendly arm around Kairia nd smiled whispering, "You like him, sora, Don't you? I think hes cute. He also looks and sounds like a nice guy... Lets just see what happens! ^^" Iashtar let her arm fall and bent down to retrive the small piece of paper that had fallen from her hand. She stood up straightened her shorts and began walking. With every step the soft tap-tap of her sword aginst her leg scould be heard. She turned to look expectantly at Kairi smiling.
    Last edited by sumae_the_firewolf; 09-03-2005 at 07:24 AM.

Legendary super sayain Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973 is infamous around these parts Tenchu1973's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-09-2008 05:35 PM
    Threads

the next morning wakka was at the dock watching sora getting the fish "ha ha ha you call that a catch i can do better than that" and he walk away and come back and dive in wiv sora "Booms away!"

the siggie was made by animelegend713
    The saiyan family
    sis-Ayame-Sohma, Lilixia
    little sis-baby wolf pup, Rini
    bro-demon lord dante
    bro-2 unknown
    mum- angel-hinata, Gothic-vampire and Inostu Akuhei, Neo-srenity (both are in realchat)
    dad-Alucard, Sasuke100
    gran-unkown
    granpa-unkown

neice-
    nephew-
    gf-
    cousin-twilight goddess
    Son-
    Daughter- SweetangelMelody (in realchat)

plzzzz people if u like to be in my family.....pm me plzzz i'm so alone

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iashtar smiled and walked out to where the guys were fishing in her pink and green bikini. She felt rested for the first time in a long time. Iashtar dipped her toes into the clear water and shivered at the coldness. She looked over at sora standing by the edge of the water. Si,iling she ran up behind him, and pushed him in, falling in herself.

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kairi blinked when Iashtar turned and smiled at her when she started running towards the guys she started running after her. Then stopped dead in her tracks watching as Her and Sora fell into the water and fell down on teh sand laughing so hard tears were coming out of her eyes.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iashtar laughed along with Kairi splashing water at her and then playfully tackling Sora and tickling him.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((He's not here yet... idk if anyone signed up for him... If they did they arnt doing good in being involved and might haved to be replaced))

Tifa's Husband souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske has a reputation beyond repute souske's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2008 12:00 AM
    Threads

((Maybe I should sign up for him))
    Embrace your dreams, Whatever happens, Protect your soldier honor

SIGS made by the Dashi Sisters!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

((maybe you should... but ask twinblade...guy.... hes the boss! ^^))

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sora slowly sticks his head out of the water and grins at iashtar* that wasnt very nice you know, but your looking nice today*trys to not say she looks hot, or anything that might upset kairi* so what do you think of our island? i know were not finished with the fort areas yet but sooner or later we will have time for it. *waves over at kairi* good morning, i hope you slept well. and we have to make sure we work on the you know what before you know who shows up.*winks at her* and we both know hes gonna get mad if he finds us playing around

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Kairi stood up "Ya your right Sora he would be mad and through a log at you." She laughed walking in the water holding out both of her hands to Sora and iashtar to help them up. "I had a great morning." She smiled.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iashtar grabbed Kairi's hand and pulled her into the water jumping out at the same time. She smiled and sat back in the sand to dry off wincing at the mark left by her bikini strp. She undod the top carefull not to let it fall and reveal her chest to everyone and leaned back. Ready to tan. She just lay there thinking, "It would be so nice to live here. I wonder why they want to leave..." Iashat carefully adjusted her now untied bikini straps so she wouldn't have a tan line a relaxed.
    Last edited by sumae_the_firewolf; 09-04-2005 at 04:02 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*sits there in the water next to kairi and pokes her* lol dont worry, she pushed me in here to so at least were both wet now. *looks over at iashtar and turns a little red from nervousness* well i think ill go work on that thing now ok kairi. *waves to wakka and the girls* see yall later. *wonders to himself as he walks towards the raft on the other side of the island, " ive never seen a girl that before........why in the world would she do that in front of a bunch of people?"* lol oh well. i guess she didnt mean anything by it. its a nice day to tan anyway so ill just get to work.

Closed Thread

Thread Information