AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5 45 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 09:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    Yuffie looked down. "I can't remember..." She pleaded. And it was true her memories had been erased and she could only remember her King and Queen. But she did not say for that would have ruined the mission.

"I also...think I saw Rinoa." She added, "I can't remember though...it's all too fuzzy."

She eyed Sakura every ten minutes or so to make sure she was still there.

Ooc: Sorry it's short but, meh.
    Renoa is alive? how? she was stranded when cid left! do you know how to get back? is she safe? *he asked reflexively. his mind was now quite full of questions, such as, what was he to do? he liked yuffie, but that started when he thought renoa was dead. now renoa was alive, but he still felt the same about yuffie as he had before finding out. *

you werent hurt were you? *briskly looks around for wounds* i'm sorry i couldnt find you. i failed again.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 11:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Hiki watched in horror, trembling.

You're so weak...Look at you! So afraid and scared! But that's all you are...A scared little girl...Hardly even human at all! You can't protect anyone...You can't even protect youself! Many voices from Hiki's past came to taunt her in her mind. Look! Our village is burning because of you girl! You're damn powers are out of control! You may have warded off those...Things but our homes are damaged! Where will we sleep tonight?!!

Hiki tried to drown them out but it was useless.

They're coming again?! Go deal with them girl!! We rebuilt our village so the least you can do is get rid of those things and try not to burn anything down! Hiki! Stop them! Please save us! Hiki! HIKI!!!

Hiki screamed in pain. She saw her memories of Silantia becoming overrun by Heartless and then sink into darkness. Suddenly there was nothing but silence. Hiki did not move.

Swiftly she then grabbed her dagger and unsheathed her long katana, standing up. Hiki's eyes were wild and burning, refusing to shed tears for anyone.

"I failed...I failed and it cost me everything...And as I stand here and now...I admit this place terrifies me...But it doesn't mean...I'm weak!!" Hiki shouted at the tree. "I'm strong because no matter how dark things get I will always rise again...Just like the Sun! I admit...What I was about to do was beyond stupid...But I realize that now...Thanks to Riku-kun.."

Hiki moved slightly and before a normal human could blink she was dashing across the grass she lept up and slashed away the organic material of the tree and caught Riku in her arms, backflipping off the tree trunk onto the grass a good fifteen feet away. She laied Riku down, sheathing her weapons and place her hand over his heart. Hiki leaned in as if to kiss him, but from her body a white aura wafted from her into him, healing his wounds.

They easily closed, leaving no trace and Hiki's hair was now the same colour as Riku's. Her eyes, now a bright shining gold were gazing upon him. For a moment she could have been mistaken as his female twin only with gold eyes.

Her colours changed back to normal when the aura faded and Hiki withdrew from him. She was shaking slightly due to exhaustion and breathing heavily.

"Do you...Want to know how I acquired this smile?" Hiki asked Riku casually, as if they had known each other since childhood. "It's the story of...My true birth...Would you like to hear it?" She added with a large serene smile that overshadowed the beauty of the garden.
    Suddenly Ursula rushed forward and snatched up the trident.

"The trident is mine at last! And I couldn't have done it without you, my dear," Ursula sneered stroking the trident lovingly. " Aren't you tired of following your dear daddy's orders? Oh, yes. We had a deal, didn't we?"

As she spoke Triton was coming from another hall and she cast a spell onto him, transforming the merking into one of her plant-like creatures.

"Time for a little journey--to the dark world of the Heartless!" Ursula laughed pointing the trident at her.

Just then the two eels swam up to her.

"We cannot find the Keyhole," Flotsam announced.

"The Keyhole is not here," Jetsam added.

"What?!" Ursula demanded.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 02:13 AM
    Threads

Riku looked up at her with his black eyes. "Hiki..." He sat up, his wings were still bloody but the pain in his spine was completely gone. He felt wrong. He felt as though he should do something...something to help her. So he grabbed her sholders and and hugged her close to his chest.

"Hiki, I will free you. I'll protect you for always." As he said it, a warm white aura began to form around his figure. The blood disappeared and his wings faded into a bright white.

He closed his eyes and he could remember everything. As he opened them again, revealing his caring blue eyes, he smiled. It was a smile deep from his soul, "Hiki...I'm so sorry. Please tell me everything." He felt so many emotions he wasn't sure what else to say to her, but he held her in his warm chest anyhow.

Ooc: Otaku-chan, you don't mind that Riku is like all over Hiki right? Of course you don't you're a Riku fan.. -.-;

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Hiki and Kiha's Connection

**O.O!!! Kyaa!! (Faints) (wakes up) Umm...No comment (blushes)**

Hiki didn't know what to say or even how to react. The only boy who had ever held her close was Azeral and her father when he had been alive. Hiki didn't want to pull away, his arms felt warm like the Light.

Slowly she pulled away and nervously smiled, looking away trying to conseal her reddening cheeks beneath her white warpaint.

"Um...Well...Kiha, the Keyblade's Soul comes from this Light...The Light within our Hearts...The True Light...She was born the moment Sora acquired the Keyblade...But before she could fuse to the Keyblade the process was interupted because Sora fell...Fell away from the Door..." Hiki explained, her voice filled with vivid imagery. "So Kiha was left bodiless and vunerable. She used Sora's memories of himself and his friends to create her own body and form...Kairi's face, Sora's smile, and your haircolour...And so many more combinations of the Trinity of you three...The one original thing about Kiha was her eyecolour and tiny tuff-like wings...But even so they were things Sora had seen in his past...A bird...The gold of the Keyblade's hilt...She was a clone of so many things...Yet a combination so unique she was original...One of a kind...As were her powers..."

Hiki paused then resumed her tale.

"Before she could set out to find Sora or Kairi or even you...Ansem appeared before her and brought her to this place...Kiha wanted to fullfill her destiny but Ansem needed her powers...She refused and he kept her here...Chained and only with one person for company...The boy named Azeral," Hiki said softly remembering Kiha's past life. "One day for some strange reason...She was merely...Able to escape...She found Sora and then sacrificed herself to become the Keyblade's Soul...Then at that moment...I guess...I was born..." She added. "It seems to me...Silantian time isn't like these world's time...It's faster and so I grew up...Then was hurled away from my homeland and into...Into all of this..."

Hiki leaned back staring up at the sparkling blue sky dotted with clouds.

"My smile may be a copy of Sora's...But it's my smile...I've always had it and it's personality...My personality isn't anything like his...Kiha wanted it that way...She wanted me to be my own person...I mean, I wanted to be my own person..." Hiki explained. "I am my own person...I am..."

Hiki smiled at Riku once more. His eyes were like when she first met him. Why was she so openingly telling him things like this...?

He was a warrior of Ansem...What was she doing? How could she trust him?

But she did. There was no doubt she trusted him...But deep inside her heart she was warned to be very careful.

Hiki reached over and lightly touched one of Riku's wings.

"They're so soft...Just like..." Hiki said softly.

Azeral's...She thought.

"....Silk..." She finished trying to find a word to descibe their softness, comparing the feeling that she had once come to when she had touched Azeral's dark black wings. "...But that really doesn't do them justice...Now does it?"

Hiki suddenly plopped back onto the grass, her long pale blonde hair spred out like her own odd pair of wings. Her green with gold-speckled eyes were entranced by the sky...The same colour of Sora's eyes and the streaks of blue in Sakura's hair.

Her heart was pained. She desperatly missed her friends...

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku looked at her. "I remember." He assured her then looked around. "Let's get out of here." He proposed.

He stood back and stretched out his wings. Each feather spread from the next and her took off the ground. Flying upwards a little he floated in one place. The flap of his wings was almost heavenly and his aura even more so.

"Hiki...My magical powers have more effect here, because I still have some darkness left in me." He told her then he flew at top speed towards the locked door and hit it with a hard punch, light burst out of his body from all directions and as he was visable once more the door had the keyblade sign upon it.

The engraving burnt up and eventually the door burst into flames and turned to dust. "Hiki, take my hand." He insisted. "We'll go back to the others. I won't let Ansem have you...he used me to get you and now I'll protect you from him." He swore with all his heart.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki gazed at the scene in disbelief...He broke...The door. Even Kiha had not been able to...Or was it...Not that she couldn't but...It hadn't been her to time to?

Hiki glanced upon Riku's hand. She stood, her hair swirling around her as his hand was offered to her. Hiki slowly moved forward and before she knew it her gloved hand was squeezing his, her fingers tightly wrapped around his.

Maybe it was his eyes that entranced her soul...Or something else...But the notion of escaping...Running away from this place with him seemed amlost too dream-like.

She lept into his arms briefly, bringing her lips near his ears.

"No one protects me...I protect them," Hiki corrected him softly. "I'll protect you Riku-kun...I promise...And I never break a promise." She added. "Let's...Let's go see our friends!" She then beamed happily.

With that she withdrew and pulled him through the threshold. Hiki ran, her grip upon Riku unwaveringly. Her heart was filled with joy. She was free and would soon leave this place behind once more.

Hiki knew the way out. Kiha had left a ripple, a small magical tear where she had first burst into light and ended up in Halloween Town. She could find it and use the leftover energy to transport them back to Atlantica without draining herself severly.

They came to a grand hall and the same symbol that had been upon the door of the Garden was upon an alter at the back of the room...But before Hiki could reach it Ansem appeared, blocking their way out.

"I see history repeats itself..." Ansem chuckled. "Kiha's blood truly has difiance running through it...Even though she is only a mere tool and servant...Eh, Hiki?"

"Sh..Shut-up..." Hiki stammered with anger.

Ansem turned his gaze upon Riku.

"My Rook...What has happened to you're lovely wings...? They're...So plain," Ansem said as if disappointed. "Tsk, tsk...I'll have to fix them later for you. Now take her back to the Garden and I won't punish her if she co-operates." He added. "...I'd hate to have to disipline her...Don't you agree I should be kind in this situation?"

Hiki took a bold step forward.

"Move it old man...You're in my way," Hiki told him. "Riku-kun...He's...He's coming back with me!"

"Oh? Is that so?" Ansem inquired. "Rook...Riku...Is this...What I think it is...?" Ansem added darkly, so darkily his words were silky. "It better not...Now take her back...She's too important to our cause to run wild...She's so important isn't she...Riku?"

Hiki didn't like his words. They were too filled with a dark ominous venom. They needed to get to the altar...And fast.

"Answer me...Riku...My child..." Ansem coaxed, his amber eyes burning brightly.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku felt a chill up his spine and looked at Ansem "I....I......Ugggh!" He fell on one knee feeling that small darkness inside him grow again but he looked at Hiki to surpress it and stood up again glaring at Ansem.

"I won't let you have her! I'm not your rook! I'm your enemy!" Just to show how serious he was he grabbed Hiki's wrist and ripped Ansems anti-escape bracelet off her. "I will protect her from you and any other harm with all my power!!"

At that Moment a White radiant light shot from his body blinding all the darkness and destroying the shadows. "YOU WILL NOT STOP US!!" he screamed.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 12:17 AM
    Threads

Sakura rolled her eyes as she looked over to Iru, she sighed looking up to Kiu, You're alive. Just shut up and be happy Iru didn't fondle your splean. Sakura said to him as she smiled to her brother. "Thank you." she muttered alloud to him, Iru gave a nod in a thanking manner. Looking around, Iru narrowed his eyes, "Where's Hiki?" he asked in confusion.

"You jerk. She got kidnapped when you and Kiu were fighting." Sakura said, anger hinting her words. Iru gave a light blink "Oh." he was surprised, he didn't know what to think of Hiki being Kidnapped.

Damn you, Hiki. Why do you always go getting your self in a mess then leaving it to US to come and save your ***...

Iru thought as she gave an exagerated sigh. "Damn." he growled, "Not only will we have to deal with Kiu's insolence but Hiki's. How lovely." he said, a sarcastic venom dripping off every word.

Sakura sighed, "Well c'm-- What was that?" she asked, cutting her self off as she heard a large crash. (Ursulaaaa! Mwahaha.) "What--.." Iru said in a confused yet alert voice. "Not sure..." Sakura said quietly as she looked back to the castle.

Aerial blinked as she watched Ursula, "Key--hole?" she asked in sheer confusion, she shook her head as Ursula held the Trident like a special child, Then, her father comming around the corner. As Ursula zapped him into a plant, Aerial gave a mortified scream "Daddy!", she then looked over to Ursula tears in her eyes. "I thought you were going to make me happy...?" she said quietly, sounding incredibly disapointed. "This isn't happy... I want my father back!" she sobbed.
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2017 12:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*He stared up at the sky, listening to Sakura and Iru in silence. He didn't bother bickering at them until eventually, he tried to take a deep breath in, and then said loudly*

Well, maybe if somebody would heal me, we can go and begin looking for her...

*he felt something tugging on the very end of his tail, sharply. He began panicking, and, though he claimed to lack energy, somehow began to throw his tail around in the water like a psycho and began screaming*

Argh! Get it off me! There's a huge piranha eating my tail!!!

*after a while the fish managed to lose its grip and a virtually harmless fish which had thought his tail was suckable landed on his chest. he felt it wriggle around, and he turned bright red on his face, knowing everyone else was going to laugh. He took another breath, knocking the dumb fish back in the water, then spoke again*

Sakura ... I .... want you to be honest... even though I'm as useless as a brick in water.... do you... still love me?

*his face retained the crimson colour that had appeared from his embarrassment with a trout*

Because... I do not think that I deserve you...

(ooc - okay, someone please try to heal him and something, because otherwise I might go rash and try to make him drown again. XD. and you don't want that right? : ) )
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki watched the light consume the area, blinding everyone within the area. Ansem chuckled and fell backwards, beginning to disappeer into darkness.

"That's it Riku...Unleash it all...Because once it's gone and faded away...There will only be one thing to remain..." Ansem chuckled fading away.

He vainished and his last words echoed through-out the room.

"...Darkness....!"

The light soon faded and Hiki blinked a few times.

"That Light...." Hiki whispered, her hair swirling around her.

She turned to Riku, fuming. Her pretty face was scrunched up in anger.

"Hey! I said I'd protect you!" Hiki fumed. "Darnit! Don't you men ever listen?! Damsel in Distress isn't in my vocabulary boy so knock it off! I'm a warrior not some harp-playing-pansy-arse madien that you hafta rescue from some monster-thing!" She added, poking him roughly in the chest to illustrate her point. "Now that we've finally established that again...Let's go...Let's go see the others!" She then beamed.

Hiki scooped his hand back up and ran to the alter. She stepped onto a heart symbol upon the floor, facing the large one upon the wall. It began to glow a blue and white light, encircling them, rising up into the air.

"To the World of Water...Take me to where the o wielder of the Key wanders..." Hiki announced in almost a song-like command.

Suddenly they burst into droplets of white light and disapeered. Soon they reassembled and Hiki felt the water engulf her, encircling her entire body. She glanced at Riku and he was with her safe and sound.

Hiki spotted Sakura and other others. She went to call out to them, but only a burst of bubbles emerged from her lips. Hiki was horrified with a new realization...

She didn't have her koi tail anymore and her seafolk-abilities...Meaning she couldn't breath in this environment...There was no air here for her.

Hiki's lungs began to fill with water and she bucked, clamping her mouth shut, trying to save what little air she had. Suddenly she began to black out...Glancing at her friends and Riku one last time...

Ursula smiled coldly at the mermaid and laughed.

"Sorry dear but you're daddy's been in my way for ages and in order to achieve my dream...She needs to be...Removed, " Ursula chuckled. "Besides...He's in your way as well! Now you're free to go where you wish without daddy to tell you what to do...You ought to be grateful! I've done you a favour and if you're going to be sooooo ungrateful....You can join him!!"

Ursula began to power up the trident and turned to Flostam and Jetsam.

"Find that Keyhole! Lord Ansem needs up to keep the brats from getting to it," Ursula instructed. "Now my pets...Move swiftly and do not let anyone stop you."

Member ROXAS of the 13 order can only hope to improve ROXAS of the 13 order's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-04-2006 08:20 PM
    Threads

but non of them know they r being wacthed by the greatsests organization of al time organization 13 which is made of xemnas,xigbar,xaldin,vexen,lexaeus,zexion,saix,axe l,demyx,luxord,marluxia,lasxene,roxas
    those names hold true power.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

**Gyah! Spoilerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! You hafta sign up int he Sign up post!!!!**

Hiki struggled to keep her air and felt unconciousness pull her into nothingness. Suddenly her hands fell to her sides and the last of her air escaped her lips. Her hair swirled around her as she floated to the sandy floor.

Azeral sensed Hiki's aura and turned around.

"H...Hiki!" Azeral cried in surprise, his voice breaking. "HIKI...!"

He saw her float down with horror.

Hiki...! Hang on! Azeral pleaded in his mind, trying to force his body to do as he willed.

He ran to her...But was he too late?!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Instead, Riku grabbed her wrist and glanced at Azeral. He was perfectly fine, still having his awsome powers and all and he used his magic to turn Hiki's legs into fins.

He rememberd in a flash that her lungs were still full of water so he pulled her close and set his lips to hers. He blew gentally and again, using his magic he had turned that water into nothingness, vanishing it from with in her body.
    He removed his lips from her soft ones and looked at her.

"Are you all right?" He questioned. "And I'm sorry to say but whether you be a warrior or not, I will always put my life on the line to protect you, I'm not one who likes to be saved by women. Sorry." He smiled at her then turned to Azeral to apologize, he had vaguely remembered thier last conversation. His white feathers floated in the water and he stood unsure of what to say first.

Ooc: Oooo! Hiki got a Kiss! And I bet Riku's going to get a nice punch in the face from Azeral.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki felt Riku's lips against her's and was stunned imediatly. They were so soft and warm. Sweet life-giving air was forced into her lungs and when he withdrew Hiki was in total dissaray.

Her first real kiss!

Hiki was blushing intensly and in one swift movement she drove him into the sand.

"You baka!!!! Why'd you do that?!" Hiki shouted, her cheeks as red as her vest and hair ribbon. "Gwad!!!! Did I give you permission to touch me?! I don't think so!!!"

Hiki suddenly heard a sound, it was like a low cry. She whirled around and saw Azeral, fully transformed into Hybrid Heartless. His face was shocked and he looked as if someone had stabbed him.

"Azeral..." Hiki whispered painfully, ashamed by what had happened the moment she saw him.

Azeral's eyes were tiny slits and their red glow was dimmed.

"Why...?" Azeral whispered, his voice cracking with emotion. "WHY IS HE HERE?!"

With that he lundged. Claws like unsheathed daggers. He went to slash Riku, but missed slightly, digging his claws into the sandy floor. His wings were puffed up and deadly-looking.

His eyes glowed with rage and it was clear he had gone beserk. He suddenly slashed Riku across the cheek, sending blood spray into the waters.

"Az...Azeral stop it!" Hiki cried swimming in front of him. "Don't hurt him! Azeral please....!"

Azeral's eyes were feral and demonic. He hissed at her, scaring Hiki.

"He...Took...You...And now...Now he has defiled you!" Azeral screeched in rage. "Death...Death to him!!!!!!!!"

He pushed Hiki lightly aside and raised his right clawed hand high.

"You finally got to see what my father wants back so badly...Look long and hard...You want to end up like this...? One of his experiments?!" Azeral roared, his voice icy and unforgiving. "Well...I'll stop him from doing just that...And I'll kill you just for touching the one person...You stole from me...I won't let you have her...I WON'T!!! No one will steal her from me ever again!!!"

With that he went to bring down his claws into Riku's chest. Suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around him and long blonde hair blanketed his back. Azeral froze instantly.

"H...Hiki...?" Azzeral whispered in disbelief.

"No Azeral! Don't...Don't kill him! He helped me escape from Ansem...I owe him my life...Like I owe it to you....!" Hiki sobbed, trembling. "Please...Don't bloody your hands with his blood Azeral...Please...Please don't....Azeral...."

Azeral glanced back at her his eyes piercing and unforgiving. It made Hiki shudder. Suddenly they softened and he turned around, hugging her close, shocking her.

His lips where near her ear, his cheek in her hair. He slowly began to transform back and suddenly Hiki felt something fall onto her cheek.

It was a tear.

"Only for you...I'll let him live," Azeral whispered so softly only she could hear. "I can understand Hiki....He's...Human..." He added. "I just want you...To be...Happy."

With that he hugs her tighter one last time and then released her, back to his regular baluga-tailed form and Hiki burst into tears.
    **Muahaha! I'm leaving you all w/ a cliffhanger! Lol!**
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-05-2006 at 02:51 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku let Azeral do whatever he wanted, he figured if it was supposed to happen then it would.

"It's nice to see that evil still likes killing over conversation." He sneered. He was back to normal, though he still had his powers and the darkness wasn't completely gone, he did know that Whether he was good or evil he didn't like Azeral at all.

He spread his white wings and began walking away. He was getting sick of seeing Azeral touch Hiki. He felt pissed and his aura proved it. a purplish black glow was about his form as he walked.

Inside his body good fought over the evil...He felt like he had skitzofrenia.

Ooc: That's right...I can Cliff-hang too!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki watched them leaved devestated. She sunk down into the sand. What was she to do?

She was filled with despair. She couldn't bear to look at Azeral..She didn't want to see that hurt expression.

She didn't understand why he looked at her so painfully. She wanted them to smile...She wanted to see everyone smile...Not that horrible look of pain...

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry!" Hiki cried into her hands. "Please...Please don't look at me like that....I can't stand it...Azeral!" She cried.

She gazed up to see Riku leaving and her tears spilled even more.

"I don't....Understand...." Hiki sobbed clutching her silver crown pendant above her heart. "Why don't I understand?!"

This situation was beyond Hiki. She never had fallen in love...Ever. So what was happening was beyond her.

She thought Azeral hated her because she had brought back Riku...And Riku merely didn't want to be around her anymore.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry! I just wanted us all...To be friends and look what's happened...I'm so...Sorry..." Hiki whispered. "I'm sorry..."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku turned his head to see Hiki crying. "Hiki...I don't like Azeral...but if you want me to try and be friends with him...I will."

After a moment of gazing at her he felt strange as if his insides were being torn apart. "Uuuhhg...Hiki...W-What's happening to me?" He questioned furious. "It...Hurts....." He fell to his knees in the sand and clutched his head for comfort, rocking back and forth.

"S-Stop!!" His spine was hurting, like last time. Suddenly under his beautiful white wings a second smaller pair burst out. He now had four wings. A few feathers floated up to the surface and after he stood and turned back to look at Hiki, his eyes glazed in tears from the pain, He smiled and said, "I'm alright..." As he opened his eyes again from wiping the tears away, his left eye was now Purple. And the right stayed blue.

"Hiki...I feel strange..." he noted and feel on his butt, digging his fingertips into the soft sand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hiki was crestfallen. Her heart was in pain and she didn't know why. She watched Riku's wings sprout and she rubbed her right shoulderblade in memory of the fight against Ansem in Hallow Bastion.

Her own wings had been burned and she hadn't tried to use them since.

"A...Are you sure...You're alright Riku-kun...?" Hiki asked softly forcing away her tears. "Azeral has reactions like that too sometimes...I wonder if it's because of Ansem's influence reacting with one's will....Maybe your heart...Just wants free..." She added. "Just like...Azeral's does..." She then beamed with a smile.

Azeral listened to her words painfully from a distance away. No matter what happened Hiki always forced a smile to cheer others up. He wanted to see that smile but after her look of pure fear onto her face....

He felt he didn't derserve to see her smile.

Azeral turned to Sakura, his voice dark and emotionless.

"We should go back to the castle...That sound we heard earlier came from there and now that we're all in the group again...We can at least accomplish something now," Azeral said disdainfully.

With that he began to swim off towards the underwater castle. He past Hiki but his red eyes refused to meet her green gold-speckled ones. Hiki forced herself not to cry and to keep her fascade of a smile, which dimmed immensly.

"Azeral...?" She called to him.

Azeral froze, as if someone had turned him to stone.

"Thank-you...For not killing Riku-kun...And~! And...For everything," Hiki said softly. "I never gave you a proper thanks now did I...? I'm sorry...I'm sorry for everything...Just please don't....Stop being my friend...But I can understand why you wouldn't want to be around a petty little crybaby like me...So thank-you for everything you've done for me...And that goes for everyone else too...I'm so grateful...To be your friend..."

Azeral whirled around and Hiki flinched, thinking he'd yell at her and look at her with that pained expression. But instead his hand lightly stroked her cheek and as quickly as it came, Azeral withdrew, swimming away towards the castle.

He had only whispered a few words to her...

"I just want you to be happy...So don't cry...Anymore...You deserve a normal life...One not tainted by me...So don't cry...Because once this is over...You needn't worry about me anymore..."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-05-2006 at 02:49 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku watched Azeral and listened to his words. After being compared to him he thought about it and shook his head. 'No...I'm selfish.' He thought 'Azeral wants to protect her too...but he doesn't force his protection upon her. I will do the same...heck I look like a gaurdin angel so why not start acting like it, and I will protect her friends because they mean a lot to Hiki...tnhey are what keeps her happy.'

Then it clicked in. Azeral and himself both wanted Hiki happy, yet they had been doing the complete opposite. "Azeral!" He called as he flew up to him. (Riku has his powers, so he can breath and walk under water as if it were air.)

He held out his hand for Azeral to shake. "You may hate me for what I've done in the past, but you and I are the same...we both have had some problems." Then he whispered into Azeral's ear, his lips close to his neck. "And We both want Hiki to smile with out sorrow." Riku looked down.

"Azeral, let's put our past behind us. No matter how much my darkside doesn't give a rats A** about you, mygood side, Me, does. Let us defeat the darkness together. Remember that Shadows arn't as scary...as long as you have friends with you." He stood back and waited for Azeral to shake his hand, while smiling similar to Hiki's bright and cheerful one.

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 10:13 AM
    Threads

Yuffie headed towards the castle as well. "Come on Squall!" She called, giggling. She waved her hand at him and the others! "Sakura! Iru! I don't want to be a fish anymore, so move it!" she huffed. "You too Kiu!"

She turned and smiled a little. 'Sorry ursula...guess you're gonna have to go.' She thought to herself coldly. Then put a smile on her face and stuck out her tounge. "Man the water feels so good!" she twirled in it then stopped. "But now's the time to be serious, we need to find the keyhole...And who ever said that noise knows something about it." she proclaimed, pointing towards the castle.

Ooc: By the way Kaikou, Otaku...Congradulations! Hee Hee. And...I finally got to post! Yay!! ...well, now it's back to caring for my mom for me. KH2...I want it!! ;.;
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Very Similar...But Not The Same....

Azeral gazed at Riku's hand as if it was an insult. He suddenly raised himself up, looming over Riku and arched his back, nearing his face inches from Riku's, his blood-red reds swirling with an inner darkness even though they burned a scarlet light.

"No. We might be very similar...But we are absolutly not the same," Azeral corrected him, his voice dripping with venomous anger. "You had the luxury of a mother and a true birth...I, on the other hand am the b#stard son of Darkness who was assembled by that man and grown to be his secret little weapon." He added. "I've never feared the shadows...They are my kin and halfblood...What bothers me...Is the fact it's so intoxicating and alluring that once I go under...I never want to come back...And once I do...Anything that breathes is just prey."

Azeral paused and bared his long sharp fangs, he was human-looking in appearence but now his face was twisted with anger and demonic-looking.

"I'll never forgive you for what you have done..." Azeral whispered promisingly. "I will be the one to make Hiki smile...And if I can't...Then I'll ensure she's happiest with whatever brings out that smile...But I'm not giving up...I won't break my promise to her...Nothing will keep me from my promise!"

Azeral swam away a bit and glared at Riku one last time.

"You're right about my hatred boy...But it's simply because you are you." Azeral said smoothly.

Azeral's eyes turned to tiny cat-like slits, his eyes burning even more.

" I'm only here because of the Keyblade and Hiki," Azeral told him sternly, ensuring Hiki was out of hearing-range. "The others I support because we have the same cause and Hiki desires their friendship...I don't hate them...I just don't feel anything towards them." He added. "All I want is too see from them is the efforts to make Ansem's body lifeless and cold upon the ground..."

He swam off and Hiki slowly followed him and the others.

"C'mon Riku-kun..." Hiki said softly, tugging his arm. "Let's go...Someone may be in trouble..."

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2011 12:17 AM
    Threads

"Eh..." Iru watched Kiu, "You're stupid." Iru said sighing as he lifted his hand, a black mist polouting off it towards the body of the dragon, engulfing him. AFter a few moments, the mist eveporated in the water, showing the Dragon to be compleatly healed.

"There. God..." Iru growled quietly, Sakura sighed as sje placed a hand on Iru's shoulder, "Thanks, I think he would have driven us all mad..." Sakura joked as she looked up, "Okay, Kiu. You're healed." Sakura said smiling brightly.

OOC: Thread whores!!! >_<;; Give Twinneh some time ;-;
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2017 12:19 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(okay.... we'll post slower now o_O)

*He made a third loud sigh, having not expected Iru to be the one to heal him, yet he was still grateful. He was also confused as to why Iru had refused to kill him. slowly, he flipped over in the water, so he was paddling, glad the pain was gone, and just hovered there in the water in silence, looking at Iru. eventually, he spoke*

Why? After I promised to kill you... why did you not? and why did you heal me? I do not... understand...

*slowly, he paddled up to them, still in dragon form. He felt like a moron. He couldn't make sense of anything. He looked at Iru some more, then he looked at Sakura and saw her smiling. It took him that long to realise that it was probably her who'd begged him whilst he was out of it. He made a splash in the water by raising his head, and then dared himself by licking Sakura on the cheek in thanks for it, if she had done it, before finally changing back into his human form in a orb of silverish light*

Ack... I licked some of your hair out....

*he coughed, pulling a few strands of hair from his tongue, then tried to smile, turning sheepish*

(okay so now what? we wait for Twinblade?)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku's friendly smile turned into an experession of extreme dislike. "I found another difference between us, Azeral." He said with Hiki right beside him. "You think like a machine, with no heart in mind. If you can't forgive me then you can keep complaining about your situation. Go on, Complain about how your life is just pain and you hate your father. Well You're right..we may have had similar pasts with the darkness, but at least I don't act like a complete idiot. You're just like your father, unforgiving and stupidly stubborn to a 'T'."

Riku whiped his head around furious at Azeral. "Besides it wasn't even me. the darkneess tricked me your father used me...so why don't you go blame him somemore. If anything HATE YOURSELF! You're the one with the thurst for blood...At least I know for a fact that I'd never kill ANYone For ANY reason."

Riku began to really Hate Azeral now. "Sorry Hiki I tried to become his friend but he's just to difficult, it's almost as if he's asking me to hate him. Not my fault. But sadly I increasingly do."

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Before Hiki could reply Azeral charged, striking Riku across the face. Azeral's eyes were wild and feral.

"DON'T COMPARE ME TO THAT MAN!" He roared. "I may have his blood...His essence...But I'm nothing like him!" Azeral hissed. "You want my pity little boy? Well, you can't have it! ...Because the Darkness preys on weak hearts, hearts that have given up...And that's why it was sooooo easy for my father to use you..." He added. "You don't hate Ansem...You hate yourself for being so weak and falling for his lies and charm...You know that's what's really going on...You~"

"Azeral stop it!" Hiki cried moving between him and Riku. "Please...Just stop! Just stop it!"

Azeral twiched at her words. He grimaced and turned, swimming once more.

"If that's what you want Hiki...But we both know the truth," Azeral said darkly.

Closed Thread

Thread Information