AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 54 of 66 FirstFirst ... 4 44 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1649

Thread: RPG: Kingdom Hearts

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc - yo, yo! can you kinda not post fifteen times eachduring the night? I only get five minutes to read this thread AND post in it a night... it's not easy and it's putting me behind on vital info, since I'm forced to skim past everyone else's posts right about now! ><)

I don't care what you think... You can't stop me from protecting Sakura.... I'll prove to you I'm strong enough... even if it means beating you in this water. I'm a Wind Dragon. You'll see.

*Similar to what Iru had done to transform, a huge orb of silver light shone from Kiu, englulfing him in its strange light. The orb grew bigger, almost matching Iru's size, trailing only by a few feet. From within the strange glow a roar echoed out, calling out at iru as the last moment for him to step down, before the light seemed to explode, shattering like ice in every direction, revealing from within it a large grey dragon. In the water it scales seemed to shimmer silver, though. For a second it seemed to remain stationary, but then the dragon's giant wings spread out and moved in balance, showing man scratches and battle scars. The dragon's neck moved, making the thin spikes running down it move up and down through the water, and its eyes flashed open, fixing on Iru instantly*

This will be one mistake you will regret.

*He knew that he couldn't breathe underwater; he was taking that risk. But he was a Wind Dragon. He had something of a trump card up his sleeve, given the time. He didn't want to show it to Iru unless he had to. he was, however, intent on beating him to Hell, and wasn't even aware of what was happening around him (what with Riku and all that crap. o_O)

Now come on! If you are so determined to prevent me from staying alongside the one I cherish with my heart, then prove it, and tear it from within me! If you can!

*The silver dragon's head reared back slightly, then, its wings tilting slightly, they beat hard and fast, propelling it straight into the ice dragon's chest, throwing them both backwards with the force*

(ooc - Yes, Kiu's blinded. he wants to kick iru's backside so much he's oblivious to everything else. So either someone is going to have to calm him down before he drowns or something, or he's going to probably kill himself killing Iru for hurting his dragon pride. ><;

Mental note - don't hurt a dragon's pride. Lol)
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

:Godly on Blur:
    My Youtube Channel || Epic Clan Battles
    BEST. GAME. EVER.

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2009 10:25 PM
    In my own little world where this one can't get me...
    Threads

Hiki dreamt of the Light. It was warming and comforting, so bright and welcoming. In the midst she saw a figure of light, a girl...The twin of herself. The one named Kiha.

"Welcome Hiki," Kiha said with a warm smile, Sora's exact smile. "You've arrived earlier than expected...I didn't even predict that you would awaken to this so soon..." She added. "But you cannot stay...You still have things to do..."

Hiki nodded. The light was so comforting. She never wanted to leave it's warmth. It made her feel...So safe and happy.

"Do I really have to go...?" Hiki asked muzzily. "This place...Is this...Where I'll go when..."

"You'll see for yourself one day," Kiha told her coaxingly. "Now you must go...When we meet again...We'll be able to talk a lot longer I promise." She added with a resonating bell-like giggle. "Especially about Azeral!"

"HEY!!! Why would I wanna talk about that snot-nosed arrogent jerk?!" Hiki demanded defensively.

"Hee...You have such a unique personality! I'm so glad!" Kiha giggled. "Now please go...Farewell Hiki of Silantia..."

Kiha raised her hand and suddenly Hiki was pulled back and through a Door. It snapped shut as soon as she left it, sealing away the Light. Hiki cried out in protest, reaching for the Door, but it was too late.
    Hiki's eyes fluttered open and she heard Riku's voice. She was startled by her new surroundings and lept to her fins with such agility she could have been mistaken for a cat, even with her koi tail still attached.

"Wh...Where am I...?!" Hiki said fearfully gazing around the office. "Riku-kun...! Why have you taken me from the other's?! What's wrong with you..?!" She cried, grabbing his shoulders and shaking him gently. "Answer me! What's happened to you...?! You use to be so..."

Different. Those were the words Hiki was searching for. She was shaking now.

He wasn't the Riku she remembered. Her first friend...What had happened to him to cause such a change in his personality.

She could smell the Darkness upon him...The same darkness in Azeral only on a smaller scale. Suddenly Hiki sensed something...Something that made her shudder even worse.

She released Riku and regained her composure. She could feel Ansem's presence lurking within the area. How could she hope to defend Riku against him in her current form?

Sure she could use her magic, but a lot of her techniques depended on her speed...Speed she lacked without any feet.

Ursula chuckled at Aerial's reaction.

"Haven't I already told you? I am Ursula and I'll make all your dreams come true," Ursula crooned. "I can give you whatever you desire dear...I can even help your friends as well...They are looking for what is called a Keyhole...I believe it lies within the palace. If you take me to the palace I can find this Keyhole for them and then I can grant your wish." She added. "Now...What'll it be dear? Your happiness...Or a lifetime of sorrow? I rather grant your wish to see you happy then leave you in saddness...Say yes and what you want most is yours."
    Last edited by otakuyume; 03-30-2006 at 06:58 PM.

*Dreams are Precious...Don't let them fade away*
    My hubby: Kaikou-kun!

Are you my fan? If so show it! -^.^-

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2009 01:13 AM
    Threads

Riku smiled slightly at Hiki. "I don't know what you're talking about Hiki, we were never friends." Try he might but this happy sort of memory was erased when his powers were given to him.

"I'll take you to your room." Suddenly he bent over and picked Hiki up in a bridal type position and walked into the hallway. His black eyes glistened as light hit them.

To the left Rinoa ans Yuffie were spotted, Riku could tell Rinoa was persuading her and she was losing all her happy memories with each word. Now He had to try and persuade Hiki that Darkness is the answer. But he wasn't sure how and what he could use against her that would give her depressing thought.

"Come, this way." He finished carring her to her new room and to his surprise she was already equipt with Ansem's escape-proof bracelet. 'The Heartless must have put it on her...what good pawns they are.' he thought.

He set her on her bed and bent over top of her, as if he was going to kiss her, "Hiki, you seem to know me well." He teased as he placed his bare hand on the bottom of her fin and slid it all the was up to what is her thy now. With his magical powers her transformed her fin into legs again. "How well...did you know me?" He questioned, a glint of seductiveness in his noir eyes. His grasp of her thy did not remove itself either. "Was I a good friend to you?"

Ooc: o.o;; well... <.< ...^^; Have fun posting for that.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-27-2011 11:17 PM
    Threads

"You've tempted your fate." iru said humour covering his words as he was pushed back, the Ice Dragon snarled "You aren't fit. You could never clutch with any female." Iru boasted as he sunk his talons into Kiu's chest, pushing forwards staying latched onto the smaller Dragon, as Iru flapped his wings hard through the water he smashed Kiu into the ocean floor causing sand to fly everywhere. Seeing air bubbles go up, Iru knew he had knocked a good bit of whatever air Kiu had in his lungs.

"You need to reach the surfface... You'll be shredded and have your carcus chewed on by all the little fishies... Either way, You'll die by my claw." Iru said in a dark tone of humour. Sakura watched in horror as the two Dragons' she'd known all her life were fighting, not like before... Not play fighting... But actually fighting to the death. She knew either Iru would dornw Kiu, or shred him to peices with his incredibly sharp fangs and talons. Kiu was at a loss underwater... It was... Deffinately not his type of battle ground. "Die." Iru said darkly as he threw his head down into the mess of sand clamping his incredibly powerful jaws around Kiu's neck.

Sakura's expression stayed in horror as he seen a cloud of blood rise from the sand which was now clearing. "No..." she muttered quietly as she watched her brother pinning Kiu to the ocean floor holding him down by his neck. Kiu's only chance was to fight back... Sakura knew that... His only chance was to unpin him self and get to the surfface... Atleast... By sky both of them would be at a fare game.

Narrowing her eyes she looked back to Azeral. "Azeral, worry about Hiki later, she'll be fine! We have to worry about these two right now!" Sakura said her expression sincere and horrorfied all the same.

"All--ALl my wishes...?" Arial asked in disbeleife as she looked at the octupie like woman. "I'll-- I'll take you." Arial said reluctantly as she gave a light nod "It's this way." she said as she turned heading towards the palace.

OOC: Mwahahahahahahaha! Wwell, Kiu is at a loss underwater. Either he'll drown or be shredded into tiny pieces of Kiu-san. =O Hurry Mac! get Kiu to unpin him self so things can get even more bloody and gory and exciting! o.o;
    If defending my art and my self is bad. Then I guess I'm a bad person.
    Be my fan. :3
    Fans located Here

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(ooc - remind me, when using the library, to copy what I post beforehand)

*He roared into the water as Iru battled back against him, seemingly throwing him around as if his attacks weren't even denting him. He was blinded by rage almost to the point that the little sense he has was being ignored. He could feel the pain as Iru tore through his scales with his claws and teeth, and he could see his wounds letting his blood flow into the water, but he didn't care. All he wanted to do was kill him.

Being pinned into the ocean sand, he writhed, trying to break free. He thrashed, using his wings and tail to kick sand up into the air, trying to block Iru's sight of him, and as the sand hovered around him, momentarily, some sense returned to him. He was drowning. He had to get out of the water somehow*

I need to get out of here....

*He could feel the need to breathe now, but he held back the urge to open his mouth and inhale. Baring his teeth, he writhed against Iru's tenacious grip, kicking sand up in Iru's face, trying to raise his head far enough to get an angle at him. Managing it, he opened his jaws in Iru's face and expelled air from his lungs as a single ditch effort to throw him off; a powerful blast of air combined with his elemental wind powers, teating Iru's teeth from his neck.

Having done that, he writhed like crazy, battling against Iru's grip on the rest of his body. He clamped his forepaws (or hands, whatever) over Iru's jaws, forcing his face into the hand, and with that kicked with his last air to free himself from iru's claws*

Come on... let go you bastard....

*Iru's claws tore apart from his body and, pushing him down in the sand, he turned his battered body, trying to ignore the aching pains of his wounds. He beat his wings as hard as they would let him, turning and forcing himself out away from Iru into the open sea, before turning and powering upwards towards sunlight. He knew Iru would be behind him, following the trail of blood and the smell of his injuries. He didn't know how fast Iru was.*

Up...

*He battled upwards, trying to break free of the water before his body told him to breathe, and forced him to swallow water. His head began to haze. He just hoped like Hell that Iru wouldn't catch him*

(ooc - uhm yeah, second time lucky. if it sucks, sorry. >.>; and uhm, yeah, I dunno whether he should reach the surface or die. XD)

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

BEST. GAME. EVER.

~*GNY's Fav Artist ~* Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon has a reputation beyond repute Demonic Ice Dragon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Kiu managed to push out of Iru's grasp, Iru looked up seeing the weakened Dragon head for the surfface. "Your fate is die by my claw, Kiu... You won't reached the surfface." Iru echoed darkly as he wings flatened against his back as he propelled himself through the water like a crocodile would. Speeding up, hee soon came to Kiu's tail, opening his merciless jaws her choped down on the bony tail ripping his head back pulling Kiu further down from the surfface. "Drown." Iru said in a dark tone, "Dragon strike!" a voice called from behind, Iru glanced back to have an orb of light heading straight towards him. His expression went blnk as the orb hit him knocking him away from Kiu, giving a loud bellow, Iru shook his head looking down.

Sakura was holding the Halberd high above her head as she narrowed her eyes, "Kiu, go! Get to the surfface so this fight it'll be atleast half fair!" Sakura demanded, Iru narrowed his eyes as he looked back over to Kiu who was several meters away from him, blood draining from his wounds like a strainer drawing water from a meal.

Sakura looked over to Azeral silently. "Azeral?" she questioned raising an eyebrow.
    Fans located Here

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

*the ground shook, as squal looked around, he saw pitfalls opening up, the wind was heavy, and the garden was hardly recognisable. more colapses were trapping people, squal ran to help unbury zell, another colapse. this time it was the ground. a crater miles wide had collapsed, he thought he saw renoa above him, before the rocks obscured his vision, and he heard her scream as the rocks covered the cround. he got up as quickly as he could, the barrier of rocks in the way. he drew his gunblade...

... squal, are you ok?

i told you already, call me leon.

well kid, whatever your name is, we're going to be seeing the king soon so ya better be in your right mind.

i'm fine. *leon looked away at the others. he was a failure, he could not stop his planet's distruction. he couldnt save renoa. and now, here he was with three complete strangers going to see some king he'd never heard of...*

*as they aproached the chamber, they opened up the door, it was hidden in a bigger door, but Cid knew where it was, and inside.. was a... mouse?*...

((btw, to the one who bad repped me, i'm not rping those charicters, its a flashback; in case you have not realized yet, considering it shows yufie and renoa; whom are both played by another person at this time, and i've already said it's a flashback!))[/i]
    Last edited by galdon; 03-31-2006 at 12:27 PM.
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

"Yuffie?"

"Yes, mother?" She replied to Rinoa. Her eyes now as black as the Queens and her mind just as corrupt.

"You understand now, what you are to do. You must Kidnap Sakura. Pretend to be one of them and make sure to return here un seen by anyone, especially Iru." Rinoa insisted.

"Yes mother." Came Yuffie's soft voice.

Just as she was about to leave and rejoin the group Rinoa stopped her and covered her eyes with her palm. After removing it Yuffies eyes looked normal and innocent again, although the corruption was still there, hidden.

"Yes. I will go now."

Back under water Yuffie swam to the groups location. A little shocked to see Iru and Kiu fighting but she shrugged since she wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

She looked around and saw her target, Sakura. But she couldn't just swim up to Sakura at this time and ask her 'If she could talk to her in private', it was ilogical. She did however see Leon. She recalled knowing him well and swam up to him. Her big eyes looking up at him as she stared sorrowful into his eyes. Acting was one of her talents after all.

"Squall..." She said softly.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Saky's Lil' Care-Bear otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume has a reputation beyond repute otakuyume's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

***o.o naughty Kaikou-kun! Havin' Riku-kun hit on Hiki!! Azeral's gonna tear him up if he finds out...lol***
    Azeral stared into nothing. He was lost beyond worlds in the darkness of his mind. The black-feathered tuffs upon his back grew longer and his skin was nearly entirely black.

The Hybrid was almost completely released.

A thorned heart symbol, the symbol of the Heartless tried to remain upon his chest, but it flickered.

"S...Sa...Ku...Ra..." Azeral horsely called, his voice raspy and dark. "Back up...NOW!!"

With that Azeral raised his hand and a massive wave of electricity-like darkness shot from his arm. It shoy straight up and out of the water, a pillar of dark energy now engulfing the transforming boy. Azeral collected the energy in the palms of his clawed hands and then shot it at Iru and Kiu.

If they didn't move...They'd both be killed instantly.

Hiki lay before Riku, blushing intensely, shocked by his actions and words.

"R-Riku-kun...! H-how could you say that...?!" Hiki asked in disbelief. "Of course you were a good friend to me! You were the first person to be kind to me when I fell from my world!" She added, tears forming. "We may have not have gotten a chance to hang out much but...I know you were my friend!"

Hiki was on the verge of tears. She couldn't believe what was happening. The scent of the Darkness upon his was nausiating...Just like the garden of those aweful roses in her memories as Kiha.

Suddenly the image of Riku upon Destiny Island played. He was sitting upon the curved stump of a Paopu tree on a small raised island of land all by himself. Was this....Another of Kiha's memories she inherited? The next was him swordfighting with Sora and working on a raft. Soon the memories flowed so fast Hiki thought her head was going to explode.

She let out a cry of pain, shoving Riku aside and fell onto her knees upon the floor clutching her head.

"Arrrgggh!!!" Hiki cried. "Why am I remembering these things...What does this have to do with anything...?" She called out to someone who wasn't there. "Destiny Island...Paopu fruit tree...Raft...Other worlds...Stop...It hurts!"

The memories ceased and Hiki sat shaking, trying to comprehend what had been shown to her. She understood now. Kiha hadn't just one intention in her short life...But another...Maybe even more.
    She watched what happened to Destiny Island...The destruction of it and the events before it...But she hadn't been born then...So how could she have seen it all...?

"Riku-chan...Where are the others? I want to see my friends!" Hiki sobbed softly. "Azeral...He was transforming...What if he hurts himself or someone else...? Iru-kun and Kiu-kun...We have to stop them before one of them is killed! Sakura-chan needs me to be there with her! Riku-kun! PLEASE!"

Bite Me! Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou has a reputation beyond repute Kaikou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: -.-; I know but hey. He's good at being seductive. Oh and For all to know: The IRU, KIU, SAKURA, SQUALL and AZERAL that I rped here are all fake images that Riku made up, and I am not rping your character.

Riku watched as Hiki bent over and complained. Asking him to see her friends again. He stood, placing one hand on his hip and glared down at her.

"No." He replied coldly. "I'm afraid your friends don't care for you anymore." Riku smiled wickedly. He know knew what he could use against Hiki to revert her to darkness.

"Hiki, I remember now." He lied. "I remember how we were friends and I just want you to know that I will be your friend for always." He used his magic to form a ball of energy, and in that ball of energy formed fake but convincing images of her group of friends.

"Hiki...Just blew up..." Sakura wheeped from with in the ball.
    Kiu and Iru kept talking bad to each other, as if Hiki had never existed, and Squall didn't even notice, he was off in his own little world.

Azeral turned toward Sakura and his hybird transformation stopped as he slumped over to Sakura. Sora patted Sakura's back.
    "Sakura, it's okay I think everyone would agree here, better her then you." Sora said.

Azeral said nothing but, "This is just another way my father is trying to get to me. Well I can still over power him...I'll never remember Hiki. You think you've won father...but I have the better of you this time. I don't CARE if you take away all my frieds..they mean nothing to me!"

Riku looked back at Hiki and stopped the fake images. "I don't want you to see anymore okay. But you see what I mean? I didn't blow you up and suddenly they think you were removed from the face of this Earth and more then half of them don't even care. But I do. Please...will you stay with me Hiki. Even if you are still worried about Kiu and Iru...Sakura won't let either of them die, and Azeral is just fine, as stubborn as always."

For a second Riku's eyes almost turned back to they're beautiful self. and his voice was soft and caring, even his touch was gentle and kind, as he croutched down and pat her back to comfort her.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier...I was just...I can't even explain why. But I fixed your legs." He smiled and stood up again.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*His last breaths of air escaping from his mouth as Iru tried to drag him back down, he shut his eyes knowing that if he didn't make it out within a few seconds, he'd drown*

No... I won't....

*Giving one last struggle he felt Iru release. His senses were almost numb. He was clueless about why Iru had let go but he didn't think about it. He swam towards the surface, beginning to gag, trying not to open his mouth. Breaking out of the water's surface his jaws opened wide as he took a huge breath of air, and his senses began coming back to him*

That was close! ..... Too close ....

Mental note - Don't ***** at Iru then fight him underwater.

*He levelled himself on the water, raising his wings above it, and beat them as hard as his ailing strength would let him, forcing himself into the air. He looked down at the mass of blood on the water's surface, and swallowed hard, beginning to understand just how beat up he was*

Where is he? and Sakura? where is everyone else? ... they did not follow me? crud...

*he continued to sorar higher up into the air, waiting for Iru to emerge, unaware of what was happening underwater*

(ooc - yes, I do know Azeral fired .... something .... but like I said, Kiu was so numbed he wasn't aware it barely missed him. o.O)

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Iru had only seconds to move out of the way, he glared down to Azeral as he jetison towars the surface shattering through the water like glass. His wings beat heavily as he highered himself seeing the Wind Dragon, "You got lucky..." Iru growled to himself as he flew higher till he was above Kiu. "Up here." Iru said down to Kiu as he did a nose dive into Kiu smashing into his back, his talons and fangs latching onto Kiu.

Sakura watched as her brother beat through the surfface of the water, she couldn't help but swim to the surfface, "Iru! Kiu!" she yelled as she broke through the surfface floating the seeing Iru attacking Kiu from an airial point. Giving a light gasp she watched in horror as the two dragons fought.

Iru had let go of Kiu's spine soaring infront of him as Iru fliped on his back under Kiu locking talons with him as Iru made an attempt to try and slam the Wind Dragon into the water again, Iru looked up as he was nearly face to face with Kiu, "Are you willing to die just to clutch with a female you're not worthy of? Hah! You'll never be with in a meter of my sister again, for I intend to kill you, Now!" Iru yelled as he opened his mouth a loud draconic almost ear shattering screech escaping his mouth as he fliped him self over making his true attempt of atleast brekaing the Wind Dragon's wings... For if Kiu were to hit the water at the angel Iru had planned... His wings would have shattered instantly.

Sakura watched as he Brother began flipping the smaller Dragon over, blinking, she knew what Iru was planning. "That's not fair... That's not fair!" she yelled to her brother, then a bright glow began to engulf her as she continued to yelled at Iru, inseconds her body was engulfed by an orb of whitish blue light. Growing larger, soon shattering through the water like glass, reveiling a Dragon that was hardly half the size of Iru, but slightly smaller then Kiu.

Beating her wings against the waters surfface he too flight as she pushed her self into the air higher hitting into Iru, knocking him loose of Kiu.

Under the water's surfface, the Halberd sank close to Azeral, soon pinning into the ground next to him, while the sounds of bellows and screeches were heard above the surfface.

OOC: Ouuuu, all three Dragon fighting. Squee! This should end nicely. If not a few broken wings and such... yeah... Take it away, Otaku/Mac. ^_^
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Get off me!

*Now in the air, he began to feel more confident and stronger, the harsh air somewhat soothing against his wounds. He writhed around Iru's relentless biting and clawing, sinking his sharp teeth into Iru's neck and clawing his talons at iru just as he was*

You might be stronger underwater but you are in the air! This is my territory!

*being spun downwards, he roared in Iru's face, flattening his wings down against his body, knowing somewhat what Iru was planning. The moment he was ready to hit the water something threw them apart which he hadn't seen - Sakura*

Sakura? ... This is my battle! I must prove to your brother I am worthy of you! So stay back, before you get hurt!

*he had his wings spread back out, hovering inches above the water. He lookes right up at Sakura then Iru, and with a beat of his wings began to go towards them. Straightening his sore neck he flattened his arms and legs against his body and then hurtled towards iru at increasing speed, blasting around Iru at a blinding pace before turning and ramming into his back before Iru had much of a chance to retalliate*

My powers in the air are stronger than yours! So do not count me out, friend! I will kill you yet!

*bouncing off Iru he turned and looked back at Iru, his wounds beginning to dry from the rushes of wind. He was waiting for Sakura to move before he launched any more attacks; the last one had come too close to hitting her with crossfire

(ooc - I love dragon fights.)

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Lies...Memories...And That Horrid Place...Ansem's Garden Refound.

Azeral's slitted glowing red eyes calmly affixed onto the Haleberd that had floated down beside him and his power clamed, but still swirled around his body. His neck craned slightly and his clawed arm lashed out, snatching up the blade. His wings were growing longer by the minute and soon he'd be fully transformed.

Azeral spread his lightless black wings and with one giant swipe, they sent the waters swirling.

Azeral let out a glutteral roar, like the shriek of a hawk combined with that of some unholy beast. It shook the water and strangely even resembled a dragon's cry. His white hair danced in wind and he turned his gaze onto Sakura.

He let out another roar, shaking the waters even worse.

With a flick of his arm he sent the Haleberd to land into the sand beside her. If anyone knew what to do about this petty dragon fight it would be her...And she would need her weapon.

Hiki gazed at Riku in disbelief at what he had shown her. Tears hung in the corners of her green with gold speckled eyes. Riku's touch reminded her of her mother's when she use to sing her to sleep and his eyes...They were so entrancing.

She felt the tears about to fall and suddenly she stood, turning her back to him.

"Why..?" She whispered. "Riku-kun...Why would you...?"

Hiki then turned around, facing him, her expression filled with anger and betrayal.

"Don't lie to me!" She said, her voice sharp and unforgiving. "How...How could you Riku-kun...?"

With that she flipped over him, her hands atop of his head, using him to propell her body towards the door. She landed onto her feet and wretched the door opening, running at speeds unnatural to normal humans. She dashed down hallways, nearly sliding across the slick marble floors.

Memory flashes showed her where to run and suddenly she came to a door, it was an arch doorway with a blue heart symbol upon it. Hiki stood before it unsure what she sensed from it. Memories of that door were strong and she was compelled to open it...But something told her as well to back away and keep on running.

Curousity and desperation overwhelmed her and she wretched the door open, throwing herself inside. She shut the door behind herself and what was before her was a vast garden with a giant tree in the middle of it. The roof was entirely made of glass, letting the sun shine in and Hiki was in awe.

The grass was semi-long and strangely a warm, yet cooling gentle breeze sailed through the entire area. All sorts of flowers and plants were growing...But something by the giant tree caught Hiki's eye.

It was silver. She walked up to it and bent down. Suddenly she gasped, backing away, her eyes horrified as memories wrought her.

It was a shackle and chain embedded into the trunk of the tree. Hiki whirled around and gazed at the many bushes in the area. They were rose bushes, filling the air with their nausiating perfume.

Hiki stood, covering her mouth to hold back a scream.

This was the garden that Ansem had kept Kiha captive.

The very same garden that had haunted her every time she closed her eyes.

"This is ironic is it not...? The Keyblade's Soul left this place so long ago...And yet her Reincarnation has willingly returned," Ansem's voice wafted to Hiki's ears with a chuckle. "But I cannot blame you...Even I fell victim to curiousity in my youth...But unlike you...I found a bounty beyond that of what munny and gems are worth...Something so much more invaluable."

Hiki whirled around to see Ansem about five feet away from her.

"...And what was that?" Hiki asked calmly, silkily reaching for her dagger, so smoothly it seemed like she wasn't moving at all.

"The knowledge which has given me greatness my dear...And my son his creation and life," Ansem chuckled. "....And if I were you...I would touch that dagger your fingers are so close to..." Ansem smoothly added, his amber eyes affixing onto the sheathed blade. "...Or else I'll be forced to chain you up like your last form...We wouldn't want that now would we..?"

Hiki was shocked. She could pickpocket a hundred men in five minutes without one noticing...But he saw her reach for her blade.

"No...We wouldn't...But I'll kill you before you have the chance!" Hiki shouted, charging and unsheathing her weapon. "Die you monster!"

Hiki raised her weapon and plundged the dagger into Ansem's chest.

"This is...For my friends...For our worlds...And for Azeral!" Hiki whispered. "..And for my parents...Who you murdered!"

Suddenly Ansem chuckled and grabbed Hiki by her hair and tossed her away. She hit the ground hard rolling. Ansem stood, as if the dagger sticking out of him was no more than a fleabite.

"H-how...?" Hiki gasped, trying to stand.

"You forget that I made Azeral little one...And I based his design to surpass my own...That means his abilities are just advances of my own," Ansem said smoothly pulling out the dagger, tossing it beside her. "You have a strong will...That is good, very good...I need you to have that will for the final step."

"The final step..?!" Hiki demanded.

No blood was upon Hiki's dagger. nor Ansem's flesh. It merely healed and it was as if nothing had ever happened. Hiki couldn't believe her eyes.

"You'll find out...Soon enough," Ansem said slyly. "Now be a good girl and I won't have to chain you up...Your little friend Yuffie obeys and she can wander all she likes...You say yes to doing as I say...And you'll be able to see her."

"Yuffie..? What have you done to her?!!" Hiki demanded. "...And to Riku-kun too?!! Answer me!"

"Nothing...Nothing at all," Ansem chuckled darkly.

**I'm gonna leave it here! You can add to this if you like Kaikou-kun! ^_^**
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-02-2006 at 04:42 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ooc: *Cracks knuckles* Alright then. Let's see...

Standing a few meter's or so from Ansem and Hiki, Riku tilted his head amazed that Ansem with stood a direct blow to his chest and didn't break even the slightest sweat. "I told you Hiki." He said softly walking up beside Ansem. He stood in the exact position Ansem was in, as if he were Ansems clone or son and his voice became as chilling as the King's.

"You can not defeat the impossible, little girl." He said coldly glaring down at Hiki's defeated figure. "Why be stubborn? Those images were real. I have to reason...to lie to a friend." He stated.

Then he turned to Ansem and nodded slightly. "If you don't mind my King...I would like to take care of this one." He asked. But as he rethought his request he wondered why he wanted to watch over this girl. Why did he worry about her? He didn't want her to get chained up to the tree. And he thought to himself with an emotionless experession on his face, 'What's wrong with me?' He had become so acustomed to the darkness that he didn't know what it was like to do good and feel anymore.

"My King?" He questioned again after gathering his thoughts and locking away the useless questions.

Dressed in his black armored clothing and grinning maniacally, this was the first time Riku had been seen by Ansem, that he knew of, and he felt confident not like before when he was complaining about... 'I...Can't remember...' came his thoughts again. 'I can't remember anything since a day or so ago...this can't be...I must have been a wandering idiot...and Ansem took me in. All I can remember is his insightful conversation.' His black eyes returned to normal for a split milisecond and Riku got on one knee and bowed to Ansem. "My leige...I apologize for not respecting you properly with your presence." Riku's voice became more calm, cold and emotionless. "I would like to rephrase my request, sir."

Still kneeling to Ansem, he spoke again. "I am requesting the position of reverting Hiki to the...." Suddenly his eyes openned wide and he gazed at the ground. "Uhhg.." His back was to Hiki and he faced Ansem. He fell on all fours and began to breath hard. "To the..." He tried to finish his request to Ansem but his voice was losing it's sound and all he could do was breath slowly.

Suddenly blackness began to flare out of his body and his teeth sharpened slightly and shrank again. His finger nails grew rapidly and shrank back to normal, and suddenly out of his back to wings ejected themselves from his spine, they were black feathered wings and they were covered in crimson blood. "UUGH!" After that he returned to normal falling on to the grassy floor. His bloody wings lay a top his unconcious body.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default At The Gardener's Mercy...

"Riku-kun!!!!" Hiki screamed, watching him fall.

Hiki stared at the scene before her with disbelief and awe. Black blood-stained feathers floated down before her.

"Just like Azeral..." Hiki whispered.

Hiki turned her gaze onto Ansem it was unforgiving and her green-gold eyes burned. She snatched up her dagger and lundged once more.

"What have you done to him you b#stard?!!!" Hiki shouted.

She stopped inches before him and her aura glowed, preparing to unleash her fire magic. She raised her dagger.

"Fiery Darts!" Hiki cried, summoning her power.

A second past, then another. But the magic did not come. Ansem chuckled and before Hiki could change her strategy, he grabbed her by her long pale blonde hair and raised her up to his eye level.

"Surprised my dear? I think you should take a closer look at the flora grow here in my garden..." Ansem chuckled forcing Hiki to look at a red rose bush.

Hiki knew what those flowers were. They were the roses created to surpress Kiha's powers when he had held her captive. It looks like they had kicked in when Riku's wings emerged, rendering him unconcious.

"What did you do to Riku-kun..?!" Hiki demanded through clentched teeth.

"You know dear...You just don't want to admit it do you?" Ansem cooed. "The same thing would happen to you...But you are needed to stay pure. How little your friends and even little Riku there realize that the Darkness is nulified by your pretty little soul...A Purity Heart of Light."

"You poisoned him with the Darkness...!" Hiki whispered in horror.

"Poisoned? No...I blessed him with it's divine powers and it is because of that power he will make his small dreams come true," Ansem told her. "You wouldn't understand the Darkness now would you? Where you truly come from is the total opposite of what the Darkness is..." He added. "You may be in a human body but that little soul of your's comes from the True Light hidden away...The Light that I want...And I need you, Azeral, Riku and the Keyblade Master to get it."

With that he roughly tossed her beside Riku. Hiki groaned in pain and struggled to sit up. She moved close to Riku brushing the hair out of his face, shivering in rage and dispair.

"You'll pay for this you monster!" Hiki said bitterly placing a hand onto Riku's cheek, which was warm, yet felt so very cold. "You'll pay for this..."

"Maybe, maybe not...But there's no way you'll stop me little girl," Ansem said smoothly. "As Kiha you could have easily defeated me when you managed to get unchained...But you chose to give your soul to the Keyblade all for te sake of Destiny...You died before your friends in vain girl...I'm going to win this game...Nothing shall stop me...Not even you...Ever."

"Azeral will come for me," Hiki annonced her voice strong yet soft and hopefull.

Ansem raised an eyebrow at this and let out a long dark laugh that sent shivers down Hiki's spine.

"I sure hope so!" He laughed. "Once I have him then all I need to do is use the Keyblade Master's powers against him, kill him and then move onto the final step..." He added. "You're in my house girl and at my mercy...If I were you I'd be a little more...Grateful."

Hiki lundged at him with a war-cry but Ansem merely tossed her back by grabbing the back of her vest and then throwing her as easily as a child does to a ragdoll. Hiki hit the ground hard but no tears fell. She would not show that monster of a man any of her sacred tears.

"I'll honor my Rook's request...He may look after you for the time being...But step out of line again girl and I'll chain you up until I need you no more," Ansem promised darkly. "...He does not know you cannot be reverted to the Darkness because the Light influences you too much...But I mention that fact later." He added with a chuckle. "He can try to figure it out for now."

Azeral watched the battle rage, losing himself further to his Hybrid side. His black wings, nearly a total wingspan of twelve feet glistened darkly as many black feathers swirled in the water, floating into the sand below. He watched the events above.

He could smell the sweet, sweet blood of the dragons.

Ursula followed Aerial to the castle as the little mermaid *lol pun alert!* led her on. They entered the throne room where the Triton sat and she smiled evily, awaiting for her moment to strike.
    **Okay...That's everyone! Phew! Enjoy ^_^**
    Last edited by otakuyume; 04-02-2006 at 04:39 PM.

The Golden Gladiator galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon has a spectacular aura about galdon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2006 08:08 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Viola
    "Yuffie?"

"Yes, mother?" She replied to Rinoa. Her eyes now as black as the Queens and her mind just as corrupt.

"You understand now, what you are to do. You must Kidnap Sakura. Pretend to be one of them and make sure to return here un seen by anyone, especially Iru." Rinoa insisted.

"Yes mother." Came Yuffie's soft voice.

Just as she was about to leave and rejoin the group Rinoa stopped her and covered her eyes with her palm. After removing it Yuffies eyes looked normal and innocent again, although the corruption was still there, hidden.

"Yes. I will go now."

Back under water Yuffie swam to the groups location. A little shocked to see Iru and Kiu fighting but she shrugged since she wasn't exactly sure what was going on.

She looked around and saw her target, Sakura. But she couldn't just swim up to Sakura at this time and ask her 'If she could talk to her in private', it was ilogical. She did however see Leon. She recalled knowing him well and swam up to him. Her big eyes looking up at him as she stared sorrowful into his eyes. Acting was one of her talents after all.

"Squall..." She said softly.
    *the sight of yuffie took leon out of his daydreams as he looked into her eyes* Yufie... i thought i told you to call me Leon ((couldnt help it :P)) *he said as he reached out to hold her hands. he had no idea where she was or what had happened, and he was so worried* yufie, what happened? are you ok?

((man, just having a second charicter makes your posts a whole lot longer ))
    i have all the answers.... some of them might even be right

i like to fight, challenge me if you are near my level

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Woosha.

Sakura growled as she hovvered "And take the risk of your wings being broken and Iru drowning you? Fine!" she yelled as she soared down to the water, her legs skiding across the surfface as the large whilue dragon landed gracfully in the water as a swam would.

Iru growled in humour. "You blew your only chance to live, Wind Dragon." Iru said his words fearing and cruel. While Kiu was turned from him downwards from the giant black dragon. Iru's expression heeled into a dark humour as he did a swam dive down into the Wind Dragon's back, his wings pulled against his body as he went down towards Kiu like a pin point.

Streaching his wings out he stoped only inches from Kiu his large jaw crushing down on the flapping wing of Kiu as Iru jerked his head upwards, a poping sound being heard as he let go. "You won't be able to fly with a wing poped out of join." Iru said his tone malicing s he watched the form of the Wind Dragon fall.

Sakura meanwhile began transforming back as he form sunk under the water into the mermaid with the silky black tail as she descended down to Sora Azeral and Leon. "They're such idiots!" she yelled as the sound of Iru giving a loud screeching noise from above the surfface was heard. "Damn..." she muttered quietly.

As Aerial entered the castle, she looked back to Ursula with an unsure look, looking up to the throne, she pointed out the unguarded Triton. "There," Aerial said pointing to the tri-blade triton.
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku was lost in a dream. The senery was familiar and he could feel a warm light beat down on his face. He looked down and saw himself building a raft on an island.

Walking up to himself, he reatched his hand out trying to remember doing this. "Is this me? Is this me before Ansem helped me?" he questioned.

"Darn, I'm out of wood and materials...where are those two anyway? I can't beleive them!" The bright and happy Riku turned and began walking down the beach. He saw Kairi standing over top a sleeping Sora. "Sleeping again?" He sighed. Then he noticed a few logs that would be useful and picked them up.
    Finally, he walked over to the two. "You lazy bum." He said as he through some logs on Sora. "Am I the only one that wants to get off this island or what?" Seeing Kairi laugh he glared at her, "You're just as bad..."

Suddenly he was standing in some other world and Hiki was in front of him, his pure self. "Riku." He heard he call with no dispaire or fear, with no pain. She was happy and waving at him. She came up beside him, then they both smiled as he pet her cute little head.

Riku had started to think now. 'This was me? No...it can't be if it were I wouldn't have accepted Ansems help because I didn't need it.'

A few hours later his eyes slowly opened, they were normal. Blue and glittering. He looked up at Hiki and then squinted, looking up at her again his eyes had returned to black. He sat in the grass cross-legged, his blood soaked wings drooped to the sides. And he said nothing. He didn't want to speak. He could still remember that dream. Was this a memory? Or was it a trick?

All he did was look at Hiki. Was she really his friend, or was it just coincidence...what ever it was it was bugging him to no extent.

Ooc: Otaku-Chan, is it alright is Ansem locked them in that room? I was thinking maybe Hiki can revive Riku to his normal self and Riku can maybe try to escape with her???

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*with an aggravated roar he tried to wrestle out of Iru's way but the large dragon overwhelmed him. He tried to move his wings but with one out its joont was useless. He quickly fell into a spiral helpless, spinning towards the water*

Damn it! That was a cheap trick, you bastard!

Being so weak from being attacked underwater, he lacked any energy to summon the power to control the air around him like he'd hoped to have done; the last attack had knocked a lot out of him from ramming Iru so hard. and with no second way to recover he let out a final, angry but somewhat defeated-sounding howl as he smashed into the water's surface, hitting it with such speed he rebounded back into the air then back down, landing and floating precariously, winded*

Damn you.... How can you...

*he just floated. He didn't have any energy left to even move. all he could do was just breathe. In some ways he was accepting he'd lost and accepting that he was going to die from trying to prove his worthiness to the one dragon he wanted above anything else*

How can an Ice Dragon be stronger than me when in the air? .... I just cannot under....stand...

*He let out a loud, tired sigh. Wounded and battered, there was nothing else he could do. He had no strength left in him.*

Well... I suppose I might as well look forward to a right royal rollocking from my father when I meet him in the Afterlife....

*He somehow made a smile, almost laughing at the comment, still floating on the water, waiting for Iru to bodycharge him and keep his promise to kill him. He was weaker than Iru. He didn't deserve Sakura just like Iru had told him*

(ooc - ooooh...... is Iru gonna kill him whilst he sees the white lights? Lol. =3)

edit

and again, may I remind that I had to skip most of the other posts here. I'm not dissing anyone. it's just I never have time to fully read every post ><;

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As Iru was ready to smash down on the helpless Wind Dragon, he narrowed his eyes in a malicing way. Sakura looked up as she watched the form of the smaller Dragon Kiu floating, he wasn't dead... She only knew as much.

Then, lowered her head lcosing her eyes, Iru! Don't do it... You know you really don't want to, he's your friend! Iru please, taking a life won't prove your power... Sakura pleaded in thought to her brother. Dragon's could communicate through thought, only them and certain particular mortal beings. Iru... Sakura said in thought again.

Iru heard his sisters pleads and huffed Why should I? He disrespected me, you, and our kingdom. He deserves nothing less then death. Iru said in a demanding tone.

Sakura lowered her head firther, her hair falling infront of her eyes. Iru growled to him self as he continued to hover for a moment as he quickly pulled his wings into against his body nose diving into the water next to Kiu making little splash to nothing at all. It was elegant and graceful for the great creature he was. As he entered the water he continued to dive down as an orb surrounded his form soon shattering as he became closer to the bottom by his sister ans Azeral.

Soon the orb shattered to show the young man known as Iru.

Arigatou, Onii-san...

Hmm... Hai, Nii-san...

OOC: So sweet and heart felt <3
    Fans located Here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Another Soul Sacrifice?

Ansem turned began to leave, grinning evily, enraging Hiki even further.

"Don't...Don't you turn you're back on me!" Hiki shouted, struggling to her feet clutching her dagger. "Don't act like I'm not worthy of your damn time! Get back here! Don't you turn your back on your enemy! ANSEM!!!" She roared charging.

Ansem went to the door and stood outside the doorway and turned to her as she ran after him.

"Let's see if spending some time in your 'old room' changes your attitude to a more...Compromising one," Ansem chuckled as the door began to close on it's own. "Riku can keep you company...I'm sure he'll be wonderful company since you two use to hang around together...Until my next visit...Avatar of Light."

Just as Hiki reached the door it slammed shut and she cried out, beginning to pound on the wood with her fist and digging her dagger into it repeatily.

"No! No! Don't leave me in here!" She screamed. "Ansem! I'm going to kill you! I'll do what Kiha chose not to! If her destiny was to die then I'll live and take your life! Ansem! ANSEM!!!"

Hiki sank to her knees in despair. The door was magical and with her magic being surpessed by the roses of the garden, she was powerless. She fought the urges to break down and cry.

She shivered in anger and fear. It was ironic that in a place so beautiful that she saw it as hideous. The scent of the roses made her want to hurl and Hiki got to her feet, gazing back at the chain where Ansem had shackled Kiha to the tree.

Her green with gold-speckled eyes were pained and she hated how weak she felt...So powerless against Ansem and his vilely beautiful garden.

"I hate it...I hate it all!" Hiki cried slashing at some rose bushes, vicously cutting them away. "I hate how you took Kiha's dream of freedom and locked it away Ansem...! I hate how she had to die to keep you from destroying so many lives...! I hate how I was born into a destiny I didn't ask for...! I hate how you destroyed my home, my world and my family...! Just go away..! Just go away and leave me alone...!"

Her efforts were useless. The rose bushes just grow back instantly and soon Hiki gave up, dropping her dagger and falling to her knees, clutching her head, letting her long pale blonde hair fall into the semi-long grass.

"I hate hating..." She whispered. "I just want to fade away into the Light...Just like Kiha has now...Azeral...Sakura...Sora...Iru...Kiu...Leon and Yuffie...I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough to kill him...That my magic is so easily surpressed by these damn roses!" She added. "I just wanted...To protect all of you...Protect the ones whom I cherish more than anything...My friends...I failed to save my village from Ansem...Now I've failed to stop him from getting to all of you...And the worlds Kiha sacrificed herself to bring back...I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!"

Hiki gazed at her dagger for a few minutes. She then carefully picked it up with both gloved hands and aimed the tip right at her heart, her face hidden in her long hair.

"I will not let him use me to hurt any of you...Or anyone else in that fact," Hiki whispered. "I've realized now...I can't live in order to defeat him...I'll do what Kiha did...I'll stop him from taking away what he wants...My powers...Kiha's powers to be exact..."

Hiki raised the dagger a bit and was trembling.

"I just wish...I could have...Seen you all smile...One last time..." Hiki said softly, preparing to drive the blade into her flesh.

Azeral sensed a disturbance he flared his wings, and clutched his chest. He could feel Hiki in pain. It hurt so badly...It hurt so very badly.

"Hi...Ki...." Azeral croaked, his voice breaking.

Azeral cried out, clutching his head in agony, screaming his Heartless cry. It was a horrible sound, sharp enough to shatter glass. There was no Hiki to stop him from going beserk and he was on the verge of doing so...

**Hee...I'm gonna leave it here as a double cliffhanger! >)- Look for my next post to see if I kill of Hiki or not! (I whacked Kiha off so do not have any doubts ppl. A low sugar intake + too much weekend workshifts= one very on the edge Otaku-Chan...Don't tempt me!)**

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Riku stood up and slunked over to Hiki he grabbed her daggers and whipped them at the tree furiously. Right beside the chains. "You think you have it bad? I can't remember anything of who I used to be." He snarled.

"All you're doing is contradicting yourself. You want to do the thing this Kiha couldn't and that is live, yet you're ready to give up so easily..." Riku started feeling emotion, he didn't want Hiki to die, he wasn't sure why but he knew he didn't like the idea. And as he told her, "Hiki, please don't die." his voice softened and became almost caring.

He sat down in front of her, a trail of blood behind him, soaking the grass and making it droop like his black blood covered wings. "I can remember Sora. And Kairi...and I remember a raft...but those are all vague memories that I can toss away...there is one though...that I can't forget...it's your smile." He looked up at her, his eyes a glittering blue and he smiled, with tears growing in his eyes. "You were so happy and you were beside me. I don't know why but that memory makes me feel warm..."

Suddenly he was cut off and he couldn't talk anymore. He looked down at the cause of a major pain in his chest and saw a thorned vine had pierced through him. "Uugg..." He was pulled back towards the tree and viciously pinned there by other vines, they tightened around each limb and crated flesh wounds all over his body. The chain's Kiha was submissive to were right under his feet.

His wings were the only thing free, they drooped, still soaked and his Head dropped from the pain inflicted on him. "Hiki..." He called, his eyes still blue.
    "Hiki..." His voice was softer this time and suddenly he stopped moving, and his eyes returned to jet black.

He could remember her smile. Why? Why was it always that memory? Everytime he remembered it the thorns tightened and stopped him from thinking. They did this to keep him from reverting to the light, and to test Hiki, it was unprobable that she would try and help Riku due to the chains under his feet. And just to show respect, the vines threw her daggers at her feet. As if telling her "Alright, go on and kill yourself now."

Riku groaned, bound to the tree, his blood dripping and staining the bark and vines. Could he rely on Hiki?

Ooc: -.-; well well, That just kind of rolled out of my mouth. Let's see what happens shall we?

Japanimation Artist Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola has much to be proud of Viola's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2007 09:13 AM
    Threads

Yuffie looked down. "I can't remember..." She pleaded. And it was true her memories had been erased and she could only remember her King and Queen. But she did not say for that would have ruined the mission.

"I also...think I saw Rinoa." She added, "I can't remember though...it's all too fuzzy."

She eyed Sakura every ten minutes or so to make sure she was still there.

Ooc: Sorry it's short but, meh.
    Thanks for Teh Siggy and Avi Ookami
    MY WEBSITE! BEHOLD:
    My Art Gallery!:

Are You My Fan?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*With his eyes closed, he didn't see or hear anything. He waited for an attack from above; for something to pound into his chest and break his ribs, for something to lunge and tear into his neck, but nothing seemed to be happening to him. Somewhat concerned and also curious as to what was taking Iru so long, he opened an eye weakly and looked up. There was nothing up there*

Wh... where did he go?

*he opened his other eye, looking around with them. That was all he could do physically*

Maybe he's going to hit me from below... maybe break my other wing so I can't float like this ..... cheapskate...

*he closed his eyes, and then began to try to talk into Sakura's mind*

Why aren't I dead?! Where's Iru? I don't understand. I should be dead! I lost! I damn well lost and why am I still alive like this?!

*he feel silent after that, unaware where Iru had gone. He wanted to turn and look to try and see Sakura but he didn't have the energy at all to do it. He didn't even have the energy to try to return back to a human form. (he wasn't aware that if he'd done that he'd have probably sunk - dumbass. xD)*

Just kill me and keep your oath, Iru! I fought you, I lost. you promised to kill me so do it.

*he then just gave up, wondering how long it would take for him to die of his wounds*

(ooc - :/ is he just going to float there until he dies? is someone gonna help him or kill him or what? Lol)

^ RIP ReCaged... ^

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Closed Thread

Thread Information