AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rockstar Death Conspiracies [Why annak is really weird.]

[K_K]'z Death Plague annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2006 02:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rockstar Death Conspiracies [Why annak is really weird.]

I realized a lot of things lately. It may seem weird to you but it's remarkable how much crap you can dig out of the internet and band biographies. You'd think they would keep certain things secret so music psychos like I wouldn't find them? But, nope. The wide open internet was in great use today. Rockstar Death Conspiracies.

So AHEM, I'm going to point out one obvious "Rockstar", "Hollywood", "Celebrity"-or what ever-death. Although I despise using this as an example, it's-more or less-probably the only Rockstar death-most-people around here would recognize.

I'm talking about Kurt Cobain. Nirvanna's lead singer. I would also say he was a heroin addict but that doesn't necessarily pertain to what point I'm trying to make.

(Heroin kills but so do people. So drugs aren't the main discussion for this thread.)

What I mean is, half the Rockstar-hollywood tragedies had a partner in crime. (Or what ever) Take Kurt Cobain's unrealistic "suicide" for example. We know Courtney Love was an obssessive Rock Star Junky Lover Of ALL. (andwhatnot). She made it clear that if Kurt (We'll call him K.C for now) did not drop his band for hers she would (like any hardcore {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted} would do) leave him. Or at least that's what Paul (Tabloid freak and Nirvanna-obsessed, guitarist friend of mine) tells me. Now, Paul is a fall out Rocker. Okay, maybe he is a little stingy with his memory. We blame the crack. But the man knows his sheeit.

At any rate, Doesn't it seem odd that K.C decided to shoot himself? With a shot gun? I'm getting too far into this, I know but it's been bothering me all day. Courtney was obsessive of K.C and K.C wasn't too exstatic to leave Nirvanna for her shitty band.

What does that tell you? Most likely nothing and that I'm looking too far into this. (previously stated). Or maybe people who know other HolyWood Rockstar tragedies would understand where I am coming from better?

Right?

Okay, let me get another example. What about Rick Nelson? Don't we all remember when he crashed his DC-3 plane? (Once again, probably not). But for those of us that do, look at it this way. Mysteriously the back cabin catces fire. Three music geniuses die while the Pilot and Co-Pilot survive. Is that likely? I would have to say no. But most people would beg to differ.

What about Lynard Skynard? Stevie Ray? what about all those other Rockstar, hollywood deaths?

I just think it is weird and for some odd reason felt compelled to make a thread about it.

AK
    Last edited by annak; 05-02-2006 at 08:04 PM.
    ANNA.K

People seem to agree upon the fact that I am somewhat paranoid and slightly narcissistic. While the latter may be true, all I can say is that some things merit appreciation, and I may acknowledge how great I am a little more than the average person.

{Super Playful} Bishop Of Darkness is on a distinguished road Bishop Of Darkness's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:56 AM
    Threads

It may be a cover up for them to slip away and live a normal life away from the Fame etc? Great thread ill rep u ^_^
    =When you are suffering....know that I have betrayed you.=Manson's Antichrist SuperSter

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

[K_K]'z Death Plague annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak is a splendid one to behold annak's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for that rep, Bishop Of Darkness.

But my theories aren't over yet.

I love music and the dirty little details inclined.

[=

---
    The Day Music Died:

Randy Rhoads:

Randy died on March 19th, 1982 in a plane accident. Now, you're probably wondering why Randy Rhoads matters at all. Well he does matter as much as music matters to everyone. The day Randy died was the day music died.

We all know who Randy was. But for thos eof you who know nothing about music and just follojw the trend, I'll tell you a bit about him. Before his death during '82, Randy was the rockstar guitarist of Ozzy Osbourne's band. He was pretty much amazing. Randy was almost the legend of all music history. I know many would beg to differ at that point but it is true. You may deny it all you want but Randy was one of the gods of music. Randy was what made music music.

The funny part about Randy's death was that it was ridiculous. He died a weird if not cruel death. And one of the only people able to vouche for Randy's death was Ozzy Osbourne. While I was doing some pondering on Randy I began to think:

Ozzy's band was only two years running, right? Randy and Ozzy pretty much had the same status. Randy and Ozzy were both music legends. They both made a mark in history. Now you can't have to 'kings of the crops' now can you? Doesn't it seem logical for one of them to get jealous? Doesn't it seem a bit uncanny how Randy died a horrible death meanwhile Ozzy comes out unscathed? Isn't that a bit far fetched for a death, let alone a rockstar/god death? I think so.
    People may think I'm looking too far into this but I would prefere to agree to disagree. There are some notable facts about Randy's death. How Randy was only 25-years-old when he died. It as year '87, how old does that make Ozzy? Let's face it, no matter how much fame ozzy was recieving, Randy was pushing his way to the top meanwhile Ozzy was already getting older by the momment. Randy was the new Ozzy. And although they were in the same band it still seems a bit odd. Not to mention when you're around someone as much as Randy and Ozzy were you'd get a bit sick of that person. You'd get jealous. You would most likely want to take their role, the better role in the band. Wash the other person out and make your mark in history pernament. You'd seek revenge.

Now, I do understand that this is all based upon suspicion. But that doesn't rule it all out. Look at it this way; everyone ruled out foul play. There was no second thought of Ozzy taking part in the murder of a known man. You would just expect someone to be civil and pure because they are famous. If this were to have happened to two different people. Two different livestyles with no fame and no glory then foul play would automatically be placed as an option. Except, that's not the case. Now is it? So seeing as Ozzy and Randy were two respectful men in music history foul play was ruled out. You couldn't possibly imagine a man and one of his band mates to have tension between the two, let alone envy.

So. Do you get it? Ozzy was capable of murder as any male or female is. No matter the gender, live style, nature or fame, everyone is capable of murder. Yet, nobody is capable of faking a plane crash, coming out unscathed while your band mate dies tragically. Nobody except Ozzy Osbourne.
    ANNA.K

People seem to agree upon the fact that I am somewhat paranoid and slightly narcissistic. While the latter may be true, all I can say is that some things merit appreciation, and I may acknowledge how great I am a little more than the average person.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I beg to differ. Ozzy and Randy were good friends. And no, not even Ozzy could fake a plane crash. Even if he wanted too, he most likely would have died in the process. Ozzy was just lucky. I doubt a killer why try to ice someone like that when it endangers them as well.
    I'm a fan of Ozzy, and a fan of Randy, and I can't buy into this, even if it is only a suspicion. Sorry, points for trying none the less.
    Also, Randy and Ozzy both needed each other. Randy needed a voice, Ozzy needed a guitar. Sure Randy could have gone off and been a solo guitarist, but back then solo wasn't as popular as an entire band of musicians. don't get me wrong, it was popular, but if you were to ask someone who comes to mind first...Led Zepplin, or Steve Vai. Most people will go with the band before the individual artist.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    I beg to differ. Ozzy and Randy were good friends. And no, not even Ozzy could fake a plane crash. Even if he wanted too, he most likely would have died in the process. Ozzy was just lucky. I doubt a killer why try to ice someone like that when it endangers them as well.
    I'm a fan of Ozzy, and a fan of Randy, and I can't buy into this, even if it is only a suspicion. Sorry, points for trying none the less.
    Also, Randy and Ozzy both needed each other. Randy needed a voice, Ozzy needed a guitar. Sure Randy could have gone off and been a solo guitarist, but back then solo wasn't as popular as an entire band of musicians. don't get me wrong, it was popular, but if you were to ask someone who comes to mind first...Led Zepplin, or Steve Vai. Most people will go with the band before the individual artist.
    First off, I wouldn't go with Led Zepplin all together. I just don't like the so-called "band" all together but I see your point.

Second off, Randy and Ozzy didn't necessarily need one another. If my memory serves me correctly, Randy was in numerous bands before he was introduced to Ozzy. Later on Randy ditched, I think, two of the four bands he was originally with. He started to play music in his mother, Violet's (which he named his first band after, his mother.) school. He taught music lessons and some of his songs became popular around that time.

THEN, he was requested for an audition to for a band. (We all know him from Black Sabbath so I'll leave it at that.) So what does that tell you? Randy didn't need Ozzy. Ozzy didn't need Randy. Randy was a creation after Ozzy first started up his most memorable band. He could easily have ditched Randy just as easily as Randy could have, and more importantly, would have ditch Ozzy if it weren't for the tension between Kelly Garni and Randy Rhaods.

And not to mention, everyone is capable of murder in one way or another. I can see Ozzy comitting homocide just as easily as J. Gacy did.

ANNA.K

Closed Thread

Thread Information