AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Key games?

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Key games?

Well eariler today me and my friend started talking about x-box, gamecube or ps2 which is better, well anyway we started to get into a discussion about key games from that so i decided to bring it here to see if people agree or disagree with what i classified as key games for the game systems out there.
    ~~~

So here is what i put for them as key series of games for the console((note I am only putting series with more then 1 game of a series for the console, so god of war and half life 2 ect. are out))

X-box:
    Halo series-well this series alone sold the X-box and made mircosoft even richer then it is..

DOA series-What more to say DOA 3, Xsteam beach vollyball, DOA U, and technicly Ninja gaiden((even though its not a real DOA game, its in the world of DOA and Hayabasa is the main charrie)) are all great games even though Beach volly ball was for horn dogs((yes i know it was a deep and good Vollyball game but still... its for horny boys)) and ninja gaiden was well... as tough as Devil may cry 3 its still a good series.

Odd world series, i mean Strangers wrath is pure awesomeness....

Splinter Cell:Splinter cell.... its name alone is just enough to make people who like stealth games get giddy ><

Those are the only series i can think of at the momment, so nyah
    ~~~

Sony/Ps2:

Final Fantasy: ok did you really think that i wasn't going to mention this first? I mean Final Fantasy 7,9,10 are all awesome((i put 7 and 9 because they were on the psx which is still in sony territory and can be played on ps2, don't you love loop holes XD)) umm well basicly hmm yeah its a deep rpg series.

Star ocean: Meh forget start ocean lets just put our own "Square soft" section under here

Devil May cry series:ok so they fell at 2 but they came back and this is still one of the best series that sony has to add right?

Onimishua:ok i know this is also for the x-box but still, how many people actully have it for the x-box?

~~~
    Nintendo/gamecube/GBA((GBA only cause it saves nintendo basicly)):
    Pokemon-it saddens me to put this as a key game but you know its true, out of all the rpgs ((which this IS filed under)) pokemon outsells every one i know thats screwed up but its true so nyah. And don't lie to me you know as well as i do you probley bought either pokemon stadium for the N-64 or more likely hiding one of the red blue orange or purple versions somewhere in your house((or had one before selling it)).

Megaman:Megaman is teh awesome we all know this >< or at least it was but now its crap but it still gets some shine

Sonic:I always felt mario sucked in comparison over sonic, but nintendo was better franchise but nyah Sonic is just better.. I mean sonic mega collections is awesome and fun, and the sonic adventure is good to me and also shadow coming soon so nyah.

Mario:mario is a true game ***** i mean he appears everywhere and in everything like tenis and god forbid... DDR
    ~~~

Shared key franchises

Resident evil:Between Sony and Nintendo this series is still the best scary game out there, and also RE5 is coming for PS2 and it was such a smash for nintendo((gave the gamcube a big spark)) we can only hope that they don't find a way to screw it up...

MGS:X-box=substances Gamecube=Twin snakes PS2=snake eater, MGS is undoubtbly one of the best series around, well for sneaking around and action and stuff ><

Grand Theft auto?: I'm not sure if X-box gets vice city or not but i know it gets san adreas, and PS2 also gets all of them, well its a fun series we all know it right???

those are kinda the only three i can think of, i wont add sport games because well... they are for just about everyone right?

Well i was wondering does anyone agree with what i saw on this opinion or disagree?

Digital Excellence Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie has a reputation beyond repute Mousie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2008 02:32 AM
    Threads

well ill just give 1 each
    Ps2- final fantasy is no dought the pinnacle of the ps2 power

X-box - Halo was awsome and vry popular

Gamecube - super samsh brothers melee and zelda were awsome
    !!! Dont let my egg die !!!
    click it

C++ Addict Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke is a splendid one to behold Loljoke's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2006 05:22 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Xbox: the Halo series
    PS: Final Fantasy 7 (and those for it that comes after, 8 and 9)
    PS2: FFX and some others which i cant remember the name of since I havent got a ps2.
    Nintendo 64:Goldeneye
    i have no idea about gamecube, cause ive never even seen one in real life, lol

sorry if i listed to many consoles.
    I live in Switzerland!

Junior Member GeminiFairy is on a distinguished road GeminiFairy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2005 01:48 PM
    Threads

Wink I agree

I agree with several of them. Zelda and smash brother melee were awesome and I definately agree with Final Fantasy all the way. AS for the others I am not totally sure since i do not own an x-box or gamecube but i've seen the games.
    Let your imagination take flight and when you do there is no telling where it will take you.

Essence of Sarcasm paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within has a spectacular aura about paine_within's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2006 02:43 PM
    Somewhere deep inside my dark mind huddled up playing video games and watching anime.
    Threads

Yes, I do argee with some. Here's some I would add:
    .hack//
    The "Tales" Series, EX: Tales of Symphonia
    Harvest Moon
    Ratchet and Clank
    Jak and Daxter
    Zelda

Those are just ones I'd ADD. Not that those are the only ones I choose.

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

i and surprised i forgot the .hack series as well as zelda, as for the harvest moon and such I might just add them, thanks Paine within

Closed Thread

Thread Information