AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Who here is addicted to Super Smash Bros. Melee? Come on, don't be shy!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Default Who here is addicted to Super Smash Bros. Melee? Come on, don't be shy!

I just love this game, even if it is really old. I love the battle system. I could have 150% on me, but kill someone who has 90%! I just love that! Strategy is the key, you know? Also, the music is great, the arenas superb, and the trouphies so much fun to collect. My favorite characters are Fox, Roy, Sheik, Samus, and Young Link. You know, all the fast characters. What about all of you?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

My favorite is Dr.Mario and I can't stop playing that game. I've started over on it 4 times and got all the characters back and I still play it

Senior Member Kid zolo is an unknown quantity at this point Kid zolo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2006 07:50 AM
    Threads

I just cant stop playing it i just cant.My favorite characters are Roy,Marth,Young link,Shiek,Mewtwo and captain falcon.

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Cool I'll kick your butts!

M'GOD! I love it so much! I rock with Zelda/Sheik! I also made an All Star record with Mewtwo! Roy has helped me with new story ideas for a book (Roy+Zelda. What do you think of that match?) I'll kick yo' butt! Muwahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Lord of the Sith DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60 will become famous soon enough DarkShadow60's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2008 12:27 AM
    Threads

love it alot my favorite characters are Marth, Roy, Link, and Mewtwo they rock. Super Smash Bros. Melee forever.
    Fear me The King of Darkness, and my knights.

Senior Member Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo is a splendid one to behold Ukyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 09:55 PM
    Threads

I'm addicted to it, and proud of it!! The greatest game to play to make time fly.
    Take a step back, stand in place.
    Freeze inside, and show your souless eyes.
    Close yourself from the outside world.
    Fall to your knees crying in pain.
    Shake in fear and get ready to die.
    In this dark cold place, no one survives.

Love together.

Die together.
    In misery, there is no end.

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

Who doesnt like it?...well i can name off a few names but anyways...it's a good game and i beat the thing in a day so it got boring after a while but it's still fun....my fave peoples are Roy,Marth and Dr.Mario.....they kick butt!

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

i wouldnt say i am addicted to it but i really like the game
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

I love the game!

Favorite characters to use in order....

Falco
    Ness
    Dr. Mario
    Luigi (Newest addition, gotta love the look on a friends face when KO'd by a guy with a gas problem, and wearing the pink costume)

I have 2 "good" competitors near by.

One friend is a Shiek user, we usually face off at lightning mode (1.5x speed) and can usually counter eachother move for move till the last life. Tho... lately he has been training with mewtwo, and hasn't quite gotten up to par with him. (Also, we have played at speeds up to 5X via Action Replay, nothing like pushing the limits)

My friends bro (I wouldn't have called him good if not for a recent increase in skill) uses Fox, and it turns out he became my mirror image in battle... same EXACT dodging / attacking patterns, same combos, same style in general (his main fault is that if he gets angry, which happens easily, he gets rather sloppy...

Anyone else here play using Action Replay codes? I use the following:
    -Debug Mode
    --Item Select via "Develop" setting (allows to chose / fdrop items via dpad + L)
    --Speed Up (can't remember button combo)
    --Character Sub Color (Bright, Faded, Pure Black)
    --Char Select (Frames, Hands, Sandbag!)
    --Level Select (Target tests / test "pub" / HRC)
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

Junior Member dark eva is on a distinguished road dark eva's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2005 04:58 PM
    Threads

I think this is one of the better games that the nintendo have developed i like all the arenas ant the characters are very cool my favorite chars are samus and sheik i think they are best of all the game

Great Scythe Wielder Kamatari will become famous soon enough Kamatari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2007 05:03 PM
    Threads

I love this game! My favorite characters are Marth, Mewtwo, Link, Zelda/Sheik and Samus!

.:Green with Envy:.

I’ve come to apply for the job of evil minion.

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

I love the game.even though I'm borrowing it from a friend.........I LOVE IT!!!! My favorite characters are Mr.Game & Watch, Roy,Yoshi, and Kirby.I have every character.I have 200 trophies and just missing the 3 last fighting arena stagie- thingies.
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

I love Roy I can Kick anyone's butt with Roy. It's soo addictive I play for hours!

Thanks Jose!!

#1 Fan of Skittles!!!! AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713 is infamous around these parts AnimeLegend!713's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2007 07:37 PM
    Threads

I love Melee!!!!!It rocks.I always win against my brother.
    My family: Bishie Hunters Clan Member :My Blog
    Owner of Sesshomaru and Jin(Samurai Champloo)

PLEASE GOOD REP ME...While showing a friend what 'thief' was, she clicked the button, and it failed. Now I have practically nothing cause of her...please help.

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

*jumps around like a crazy puppy* Me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me, me! I love that game ^-^

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Ooooooh, I got some good responses. Anyone else?

Deception Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel has a spectacular aura about Blood Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-29-2006 07:26 PM
    Threads

Love that game I always play it with my friends and we always play with 99 lives. I usually use Roy, Adult Link, or Samus.

Just another Bounty Hunter...

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Spirit
    Who doesnt like it?...well i can name off a few names but anyways...it's a good game and i beat the thing in a day so it got boring after a while but it's still fun....my fave peoples are Roy,Marth and Dr.Mario.....they kick butt!
    XD You must have a lot of time on your hands to beat it in one day! lol. Still, I'm not addicted....*secretly places GameCube on the floor and starts to do the SSBM Sacred Dance* o_O;;; Uhhhhhhhhh--Ahem. <_< >_> . . .

Senior Member picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano has a spectacular aura about picano's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Spirit
    What exactly do you consider beating it?

I mean...

Attaining Mewtwo takes 20 hours vs play (divided by number of human players or 700 matches...
    Game & Watch takes defeating all modes with all characters or 1k or so vs matches.

Those two (when played 3-8 hours a day) could be done in a bit less than a week for a beginner (takes a while to find what character suits ya best... that could take a bit, untill I unocked Falcothe 2nd day >.<)

I've gotten all characters
    all levels
    beaten classic with all characters
    beaten adventure with all characters
    gotten a decent time on everyones target test
    attempted to get decent distances on all characters HRC
    all Trophies (legitimately, only got Mario and Yoshi, Helmetless Samus, and Tamagon with Action Replay, since its otherwise inpossible)
    in a little under 2 weeks (sleep, food, school, and other activies included in this time)

Anyway... the game still is very interesting to play, ever since the launch only. Tho... my friends and I tend to spice up the matches a bit every once in a while.

AR Codes...

I completely forgot to list one of my favorites in the earlier post!

Infinite Jumps (+ low gravity) on Final Destination or Home Run Contest!
    -picano the catgirl fan
    Click the bobombs for my site!

Quote Originally Posted by picano
    Would you marry me? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chii-chan
    Why don't you just download me?:-)

rejected Tsukasa wave master is on a distinguished road wave master's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2005 08:55 PM
    Threads

It ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!! cant hold back!!! must stay at computer and chat!!! i cant take it im gonna go play now bye ppl!!!!!!

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    this is bunny,copy bunny in your
    signature help to scribble's bunny
    on his way to world domination!

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador is infamous around these parts Darth_Vador's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2005 02:06 AM
    Threads

Can't stop playing smash

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

hahaha In my experience, no one can stop playing it! There have been many arguements in my house over that game. When someone losses, they accuse the other player of cheating! I must admit, I do it too. Does anyone else?

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Capernicus
    hahaha In my experience, no one can stop playing it! There have been many arguements in my house over that game. When someone losses, they accuse the other player of cheating! I must admit, I do it too. Does anyone else?
    i sure do. My cousins and I do it all the time but they do it more than I do.

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

i cant stop playing it either even though i've beat'in it already!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

Gil
    Gay
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

"Beaten" is a very ambiguous word. Please say what you consider beating is.

Closed Thread

Thread Information