AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Bands that Clown Around

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Bands that Clown Around

Does anyone know of some bands that have no point to their songs other then to make them as funny as possible?

I know of one. GWAR!

The perfect example of clowning around in a song: Poopie Britches. The song is about nothing. It starts out about pooping yourself then it goes into some things that I would get in sooooooo much trouble if i put it in this thread.

So who knows any other bands that make really stupid songs about nothing at all!?

Sexeh Clown...? Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis has much to be proud of Kiado Genesis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 03:09 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Penis

lol....Gwar is one of my fave's....but Wierd Al is kinda funky too lol....He likes to make fun of people.....

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

Check out stuff from Primus (especially wyonas big brown beaver video)

(my bro's reaction to that music video) "ooooook... and thats what u want to do for a living?"

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

Insane Clown Posse. That's their entire gimic, basically making fun of people as much as possible in order to get a few laughs. In an insane way. Hence, Insane Clown Posse. O_o

Although most of the people signed onto Psychopathic Records go along the same lines.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

How 'bout M. Bungle?

They basically try to fit as many genres and styles of music as they possibly can into each song... and they still sound good o_0;
    I wish my grass was emo...

So it would cut itself...

What's up Doc? giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie is infamous around these parts giantevilbunnie's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2006 02:09 PM
    Threads

erm would Murderdolls, Wednesday 13 or Frankenstein Drag Queens fit in to this??
    theyre really funny and sarcastic!

sig made by the great Nespa. thnks hun ^^

when i sit at home alone sometimes
    i like to hit things with beanbags and blame it
    all on the gremlin that lives in my shoe

My weirdo sister: Chibi Fire Spirit
    My older sister with a hard hat: Capn_Stikkie
    My Friends: Chibi Fire Angel, CrazedInuyashaFan12, Miss Chatty, Capn Stikkie, Gene the Man, Samuriagent, Skyla and Water_Demon_boy

Punk In Drublic! greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41 is just really nice greenfalloutdude41's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2006 07:15 AM
    Threads

NOFX, they make really funny songs and clown around in their songs a bunch.

fusion-central.net (sign up and refer GreenFX)
    These Bands are great! Rep me if you like them. Show your Punk Spirit! Get Punk in Drublic!
    -greenfalloutdude41-

Senior Member Outsider is on a distinguished road Outsider's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2006 03:05 PM
    Deep in self-pity, somewhere near hell, I was dropped by an angel
    Threads

Tenacious D, I can't think of any really serious songs by them and Jack Black's just a crazy fat guy so yup they just clown around.
    [blank space]

Underground Ninja Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina has a reputation beyond repute Kurumirina's Avatar
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2015 12:31 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna Kadiri
    Insane Clown Posse. That's their entire gimic, basically making fun of people as much as possible in order to get a few laughs. In an insane way. Hence, Insane Clown Posse. O_o

Although most of the people signed onto Psychopathic Records go along the same lines.
    LOL!!the first band that cross my mind when the title was called as "clown around" was ICP too...xD....omg they are pretty good at clowning....yea their songs are well....errr....weird...saw thier vidoe "all the way"
    ...had no idea what it meant at all....
    a little girl that looks like a clown throwning some magic powder?rofl!!now that is call clowning around!!>>"
    PS:What Tsuna said is true too....they like yo make fun of people....espacially Eminem....thier top prank for eminem was "Slim Anus"....was laughing like a mad person when I heard it!!xD

Closed Thread

Thread Information