AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: paranoia agent

*~beautiful Killer~* animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe has a reputation beyond repute animeglobe's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-09-2006 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Arrow paranoia agent

does anyone get the point of paranoia agent..i mean first i thought they caught him because they were talking to the boy who i thought was slugger...then he gets throwen into a cell then the realslugger ends up killing the kid......its all to confusing to me can someone help me figure out the point of this show. anyway i think the show sucks
    My Luvies

-|J.A.G|-|Gan|-|Prime|-|Damon R|-|Rina|-|Trinity|-
    -|CFA|-|wolfy|-|tehanimefreak101|-| I{/heart}you|-
    my best bff in the world wolfwood
    Do you really like me as you say you do
    Awesome set by CFA
    Primes official Stalkers <333

Starlighten Beauty *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer* is infamous around these parts *Stargazer*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2005 01:44 PM
    Threads

It would probably be good if it was actually understandable
    My boyfriend:Tenchu1973
    Beautiful Butterfly Wings
    THEY'RE MINE!!!!!
    copy this to help them bulid an army and then destroy everything

Member evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi has a spectacular aura about evilyumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2006 08:49 AM
    Threads

i don't really get the point of that show either its soo confusing to me

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Why are there so many Paranoia Agent threads? o_O' Anyway, I basically think the show sucks. It makes no sense..They made the characters look a bit too much like normal people..and..It confuses the crap out of me.. And what's with the little Maromi thing? I mean, the thing talks.. >>;

x

I'm sorry MsAeris Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven has a reputation beyond repute Kloud_Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

It's not that hard to understand,If you actually start watching it from beginning to end,it makes perfect sense.This is one of those animes that you can't just start watching it from the middle,cause then you would be clueless to whats going on.If you find this series confuseing,then stay away from Serial Experiment Lain,cause that series is ten times more confuseing than this.

I have noticed that alot of people say that they don't like it because it makes no sense,which I think is a stupid reason not to like it, by doing that your really not giveing it a chance.I have watched all 13 episodes and I must say,that this is by far one of the best animes out there.So don't put down this series,just becuase you can't seem to comprehend a simple yet unique storyline.

Social expectations diminish an individual's ability to think as an individual.

Senior Member Vegito will become famous soon enough Vegito's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2005 06:54 PM
    Threads

I seen one episode, my friend stayed the night and forced me to watch it. Anyway as soon as I saw the theme song I was totally creeped out. (people laughing for no apparent reason) and whats up with the kid with the bat, he can turn into an adult and what not. O.o

Thanks Felicci.91 <3
    Pm me to see what I look like ^-^

The Moron With No Flare sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf has a reputation beyond repute sumae_the_firewolf's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2006 07:39 PM
    Threads

I understand it... But I don't enjoy it much.

If my past dosn't haunt you, my future will. If I didn't love you then, i'll love you now. Don't worry. I'll start over new, Get over it, and recover.

Senior Member Bunny Tsuki is on a distinguished road Bunny Tsuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 01:41 PM
    Threads

I think I'm starting to understand it, but I'm not too sure. I find the whole thing interesting.

I can't really say I hate it cause I don't understand it, cause I tried that with FLCL, but you know what? Even though I don't understand that show I don't hate it either anymore. I've seen it like 5+ times and I think it is kind of fasicanating. *YES I can't spell worth a hill of beans*

Anyway, I wish someone could PM me to make sure I understand it. I don't want to say it here in case I'm WAY off.
    I am the hope of the future, the one people look up to. I know what it is like to lose everything to save everything. I am Sailor Cosmos.

*Bunny Tsuki/Sailor Moon of Crystal Intentions*

Family in journal

Made by my artistic older sis Sumomo1

Closed Thread

Thread Information