AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your thoughts on fighting.

Senior Member Meisou will become famous soon enough Meisou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2006 08:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

fighting is really fun. except when you start using knifes thens its not as fun

This Sig Was Made By Me Meisou! Pm Me And I Will
    Make You A Sig For Rep Points! / Meisou-san

The Thief Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone is a jewel in the rough Axel Stone's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2006 07:45 PM
    Threads

I dislike fighting, most definitely. Pacifism is the way, for me, atleast. But it is exhilerating to watch when people aren't dying. :x
    This is Rhapsodiak saying, "I love you."

Digital Artist Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox is a glorious beacon of light Kurama_the_spirit_fox's Avatar
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2007 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pvt Jolt

ordinary fighting is stupid. but fighting hobbies is fun! like fencing and other types of sword fighting.
    signature by Saphire.
    Family is in my journal, PM if you wanna join.

Please join my site. Go to my profile to view webpage.

Member shamananna64 is on a distinguished road shamananna64's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2007 05:26 PM
    Threads

well it depends i mean i dont really agree to it but if someone threatened to hurt my freinds or family then yeah there done but yeah its pointless because you never know wut can happen and some ppl hold a grudge and you no how those ppl are war is an awful thing to many ppl are being killed but i guess thats how things are and my signature explains kinda how i feel about it
    All the things in life that are full of sorrow might bring you down but it's the good aspects in life that will lift you up again.

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

Only when needed and absolutely necessary, no sense in acting like a punk kid and saying, "I fight all the time I should be on UFC!!" fight for what you believe in and only when it is called for.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Fighting is something that needs to be done in order for our egos to still be what they are. It's in a beast's nature to fight for dominance of a small or large society, and it's the same with us. It's our beastial nature to fight, our internal drives if you will. Fighting isn't something that's stupid, it's something that needs to be done. Social darwinism, if you will. Killed or be killed, humans will do anything to survive. Only the strong live and the weak die - there is no in between. Fighting is necessary, and it's something that will continue. Humans need it - power is knowledge, knowledge is muscle. It's just something you can't get around, and can't try to be pacifistic about - you will end up fighting at one point or another.

WATCH MORE TV! .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro has a reputation beyond repute .Kuro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2009 03:03 AM
    Threads

You said it ... Martial Arts rock!!! I also agre with Krsnik.

Always in my mind, Sara.

Yuri, Hotaru ,Yoru, Ruki, Hena, Maki, Yuuki, Arya, Aina, Jess, Akito, Hector, Pilar & Cris.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Fighting is only fine when it is for self-defense or for soemthing that you care about. Any other type of fighting is completely pointless and shouldn't be encouraged at all

*~*727*~* Darkasiangurl is on a distinguished road Darkasiangurl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2006 04:10 PM
    Threads

I am going to have to agree with pyrothunder336 ...Its only necessary that you fihgt when you are being under attack...

Life is a gift

don't ever forget that

Closed Thread

Thread Information