AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: You're The Person

Hybrid View

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default You're The Person

What kind of person are you. We have a get to know your members Thread but its focus is on the basics. Age, name, ect. But i want to know you personaly. What kind of person are you. What do you like to do. Have fun with alot of people, or do you lock yourself in your room....

Im the kind of person : That hates alot of things, doesnt get along with alot of people, easily irritated, but more loyal if I feel as though you are worth it. Smokes on the corner and writes suicide notes and poetry for fun.

[ True*Poet ]

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

well i am a little shy but athletic, violent and a quiet person
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

I'm the kind of Person: Who is quite shy at first but,that will all change once I get to know ya. I like to joke around..I hate akward silence-nesses. I do get irritated with constant drama..and emo situations. Thats when I get violent and fustrated. Other than that, I'm somewhat fun to be around.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-12-2006 09:31 PM
    Threads

I am the kind of person who is fiercely loyal to her friends and the ones that she cares about the most. I will do just about anything to protect them. I can have a quick temper but it fades just as quickly. I tend to hide out in my room and be all hermit like. I am shy when you first meet me but once I get to know you and warm up to you it will pretty much be damn near impossible to shut me up. I am loud and opinionated. I am pretty honest and can at be times be pretty blunt with my honesty. I am the type of person who loves to make others laugh and try to never make them feel uncomfortable. I am the type of person who loves and trusts perhaps a bit too easily.

I'm not sure what else you want to know.....

FES admires you ^_< Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami has a reputation beyond repute Mutsumi Anami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2008 04:41 PM
    Threads

I'm shy when I meet new ppl but when I know them better I use to be more nice and funny ^ ^. I also am a sad person a pessimist person above all with the love subject hehe

Junior Member BunnyGirlMoon is an unknown quantity at this point BunnyGirlMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2005 10:22 PM
    Threads

I'm the kind of person: that gets annoyed by repetetive sounds, expresses her emotions by dancing or singing, and loves confrontation. I love drama! What can I say. <3 I can be the best or worst person you've ever met, depending on the kind of person YOU are. *peace*
    --<3bunny
    "You know you're dancing when tears of pain and joy blend in with your sweat." ~ anonymous

"I get excited when I'm stared at." ~ Gackt

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think this topic already exists. I just posted in it.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

back to the old Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai has a reputation beyond repute Wandering Samurai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 07:54 PM
    Threads

I'm an outgoing person that has friends on every level. I love music and I'm a musician. I had a very bad temper but when I'm not angry I'm very easy to get along with.

Detrimental Remnant. Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym has a reputation beyond repute Myrcice Maeghym's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2006 04:23 AM
    Threads

I love to draw, write stories and poetry. My poetry can be very dark and creepy. I love loud, obnoxious music, but I also love Techno and J-Pop. I hate the idea of growing up, which is why I tend to act immature. I get annoyed by immaturity if a person is acting immature when they should be mature and is very bad at acting immature and takes it too far. (lol) Depending on my mood I can get annoyed very easily, that, or I can get angry easily. I live in the US and I hate our moron of a president and his stupid war. And I'm very talkative...I almost never shut up. <--- example A.
    And that's about it. oo;
    Last edited by Myrcice Maeghym; 08-03-2005 at 01:35 PM.
    A.K.A. Torturous Anodyne / Nocturne Filth / ~Devilish Kidnapper~ / Kuromaru
    A Fan?

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ah I guess that how you are in real life is similar....well i guess im alittle off what a noob mistake of mine......
    Last edited by DarkPrinceBman; 08-03-2005 at 01:50 PM.

[ True*Poet ]

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

As for me.... I prefer some solitud than being in a crowded place. I like hanging out with my friends, those who know me. But somehow i suck and dislike communicating with other poeple face to face. I get irritated easily too..and tend to snap at poeple real quick. But at the same time, when i'm around poeple i try to make them feel at ease. People see me as the happy-go-lucky type, but i'm rather quiet at times, depending on the situation. I also act more brashly in real life than online.

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I kind of wanted to know if your a romantic. Do you like going out on dates one on one and show her/him the best of you. Or are you a thrill seeker, meets people threw partying and random stuff.

I am the person : That would show you everything you want, give you a rose, and tell you the things you want to hear. I smoke pot every now and then but i would never use that to get a person to go out with me. Im tired of meaningless stuff.

[ True*Poet ]

Mr. 4th of July's Lady Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko has a reputation beyond repute Mistress Koneko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceBman
    I kind of wanted to know if your a romantic. Do you like going out on dates one on one and show her/him the best of you. Or are you a thrill seeker, meets people threw partying and random stuff.

I am the person : That would show you everything you want, give you a rose, and tell you the things you want to hear. I smoke pot every now and then but i would never use that to get a person to go out with me. Im tired of meaningless stuff.
    I like to think of myself as a romantic. I like the quiet one on one stuff because I get to know them better and vice versa.

I am a pleaser by nature and don't really like confrontations. I like to give little gifts to show I care as well as small displays of physical affection. I don't like mind games. You pretty much have to hit me over the head to let me know that you like me otherwise I won't get the subtle hints.

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

I'm a quiet guy who likes to stand in the background. I don't bother people but when someone needs help I'm always there. I love violence and I'm not really the romantic type of person. I also enjoy sleeping beside rocks and writing.

Member ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv has a spectacular aura about ranma_my_luv's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 08:22 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by pyrothunder336
    I'm a quiet guy who likes to stand in the background. I don't bother people but when someone needs help I'm always there. I love violence and I'm not really the romantic type of person. I also enjoy sleeping beside rocks and writing.
    what the f***? rocks? i don't wanna know

myself, i am a loud, and colorful person. xD i am so out there....god i swear no one could be as crazy as me.....

Sig thanks toaYaMe5967~^_^~

DarkPrinceBman <3 U stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize has a reputation beyond repute stigmatize's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2006 11:55 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I like romantic stuff. I like the idea of sitting comfortably on the couch, cuddling with my other half and enjoying a moment of peace and quality time together. Giving/receiving little gifts every now and then makes a significant pleasure as well. I agree with Mistress Koneko, no mind games. It's tiring and stupid. But in a relationship...i'd like to have fun and the best of it.

However i don't think i can be overly romantic..if i try it'd be more goofy than romantic. I'll spoil everything. T____T

Awesome sig+avy set made by [kaisen] <3

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well I love how you people think. You are all very unique well i guess this is a thread for "Me" to get to know you cause i guess ill ask questions.

What kind of music do you listen to when you feel alittle low. How do you cope with something that hurts.

Im the kind of Person : That listens to music that makes you feel worst. When I feel low i want to stay there and not move. How do I cope with something that hurts i smile till it kills me.

[ True*Poet ]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceBman
    Well I love how you people think. You are all very unique well i guess this is a thread for "Me" to get to know you cause i guess ill ask questions.

What kind of music do you listen to when you feel alittle low. How do you cope with something that hurts.

Im the kind of Person : That listens to music that makes you feel worst. When I feel low i want to stay there and not move. How do I cope with something that hurts i smile till it kills me.
    I mainly listen to all those sad heart break kind of songs when I feel low. I cope with the pain of something hurting by talking about it a LOT to my friends and sometimes by writing or creating something to take my mind off of things.

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

im mostly quiet until i feel i can trust somebody then i can seem a bit crazy when i come out my shell. i have an attitude problem (or atleast that's what im told). im the kinda person that hates being told what to do. i like being figured out.
    and, yeah, mind games aren't cool.

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

Lawful Good~*I <3<3<3~Torm*~ Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah has a reputation beyond repute Zedekiah's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2015 11:24 AM
    Threads

I am a shy, athletic and gentle nature loving boy, hoping to one day find a way to bring peace to the world with the girl I love..

And I think Anime is awesome

The rewards of tolerance are treachery and betrayal.

Senior Member helba will become famous soon enough helba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 02:34 PM
    Threads

im just a nice person that likes to help out new people here i dont know anything else about myself sorry
    Last edited by helba; 08-03-2005 at 03:52 PM.

Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OMG Noki I havent seen you in forever how be thee....

Im The Person : That will tell you the truth, bluntly and cold. I will not show that im sorry no matter how much i have hurt you. Im The Person that lies.

[ True*Poet ]

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I'm just me, I write poetry about the things I want the most (to bleed, to die, etc.) I live cause I know that some day I'll move out and finally be free and i'll probably bleed to death then =/. I'm way into my music cause it's one of my best ecapes though somethings can't be escaped.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I am shy, but kind and caring to the people I love. (I'm trying to just be polite to everyone else!) I love to laugh! Lol, and I am a dreamer, to dream away from the reality is one of the best things I know.
    And sometimes I can never show my real feelings, cuz I often don't believe in them. And I am sensitive, and fall in love too often *sigh*
    That's why I am hiding my feelings, I don't wanna fall in love.

Drawing and music is a big part of me, and my life too!

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel has a reputation beyond repute Karel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2023 01:02 PM
    Threads

I don't like talking to people, I prefer being quiet thus why I hardly say hi to anyone on my aim list. In my life I don't think I've ever had one person happy to see me around, not even friends they get by alone just as well as I do. Only thing I think I did was complete the group when I showed up.

Anyways, I'm serious.. I hate spamming convos, every little thing gets me off. Though you'll never know since I don't bother to take it out on people, I talk with a more grammatical sense.

I value my time alot, every minute to me counts a bit, it happens when you start feeling old and time just seems to fly. I was always patient

I think you might want to think twice before you talk to me.. I hate to be rude but I never talk back when all people do is put up things that kill conversations. I don't have time for that, I talk only if people ask me things.. I'm glad to answer as many questions people want to ask me.

Closed Thread

Thread Information