AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Chaotic ways to make life fun.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

Couldn't they just use a different bathroom.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2006 12:41 PM
    in a pile of clothes to the left of the chair in the living room
    Threads

i got another one but a whole bunch of leis from a dollar store or something and go in to walmart and dance and sing and throw them on people
    catch the silver bullet and paint it into the sky
    Gott Wei3 ich will kein Engel sein

*FAMILY*
    ILEGALY IN LOVE W/ COUSIN: Dyne
    RANDOM FRIEND: Nerveya
    SNAZY LIL SIS: Fatality
    HORNY PET TIGER: HEAVENSPHEONIX
    ADORABLE LIL SIS: Petit Angel
    FRIEND: sanokidsasuke
    LONG LOST BRO: †NeؤKnÍghtwØlf†
    CRAZY BIG BRO: Dark Sephiroth

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2011 10:06 AM
    Threads

couldn't be said without cursing.

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I mean that the bathrooms in wal mart usually have more than one stall.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

守り神 Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake is a splendid one to behold Sake's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 11:05 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rageling
    I mean that the bathrooms in wal mart usually have more than one stall.
    The point here is that no one (including myself) ever notices the distinct lackingness of toilet paper until you've gone.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

As long as we're doing bathroom humor one time....or maybe more I took a wad of toilet paper smeared it with chocolate and stuffed it up the hand dryer they turned it on bam the illusion of a dirty piece of toilet paper falls into their hand.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

KakaIru luver anbu-kakashi will become famous soon enough anbu-kakashi will become famous soon enough anbu-kakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2006 12:54 AM
    Threads

In a resturant
    Cheer people on eating there food. Going "eat it! Come on you could do it! Yay!"
    Shoot spit balls at your family (we do that its fun)
    Talk really loud and laugh. The paople look at you wierd. (done that)

WalMart
    Follow people and pretend to look at the items in the isle.
    Draw smillie faces on the fruit. (done that. Got in trouble)
    Ask people if they seen you pet snake anywhere.

In bed place
    Go to sleep in beds.
    Pretend to wake up in bed and look around all confused. Then yell, "What the heck are you people doing in my house?!" (Done that. Got in really bid trouble.)

Tis all 4 now
    "Your eyes show no life. As though your soul is dead and your body is still roaming the Earth."
    "That may be. But care I do not."
    ~~~~~
    -Sisters! Inuyasha-Sakura, Taikyo, Ladyanime,Kakei-Hatake Koga, cowboydemon666, MSCBrock,and Wolf Demon Rin
    -Bros! WhiteReaper and DarkTwilight
    -Want to join?

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Burn something...*evil laugh*
    No, just kidding, I'm not a pyromaniac. Hehe, but maybe just knock on someones door and run away...err...that wasn't so chaotic ^^;

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Genius of Silver Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword has a reputation beyond repute Sword's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Daiblix PSN ID: MillionSword

Burn a matress covered in crisps and biscuits.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here are some more for your roomates.
    1. While roommate is out, swap their dresser drawers around.
    2. Keep a jar of toe nail clippings on your desk, as your roommate walks in to ask you something, reach into the jar and grab some clippings and chew on them.
    3. While roommate is out, dress in drag and wait for them in their bed. When they walk in, say, "There's something I have to tell you."
    4. Before your roommate goes to bed, hide in their closet. When they finally start to fall asleep, start mewoing like a cat. When they open the closet, say you followed a cat into the closet but lost it by the shoes.
    5. While roommates out, take all the kitchen appliances and put them in the living room, and take living room appliances and put them in the kitchen. Then sit down, and act like your watching TV when they walk in, but really be staring at the toaster oven. Then complain about something wrong with the TV.

That's all I can think of for now. BTW with the right tools, it's easy to remount a door with the handle on the other side. (exp. instead of being on the right side of door, have it on the left side of door.)
    Last edited by The Rebel; 08-03-2005 at 01:20 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Member Yukiyo_Hanayo is on a distinguished road Yukiyo_Hanayo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 04:15 AM
    Threads

lol i am sooooooo gonna try some of these........hehehe i have a nat for causing trouble and aspecially a big mess!

Yukiyo Hanayo

Born to Die... Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity is infamous around these parts Sweet Lucidity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

randomly select a person in walmart and tell them that you are gonna stalk them and stalk them till the leave the store (i do that at school on dude got really freaked and ran away lol)

*FAMILY*

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

I'm suprised no one got at anyone for ripping off the "Ways to create havok at Wal-Mart" lists that are all over the net.

It's been done. ]
    It's been done so much that Tommy Lee won't touch it.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

A Supporter of Toast Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore has much to be proud of Notthesameanymore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My friend gave em to me...so i thought why not post em?! plus, I'm poor....TxT I need rupees.....anyways...

Slumber Party...

1. Wait until someone falls asleep then place their hand in warm water.
    (don't do this unless you're prepared to tackle clean-up)

2. Pour cold water over the showers while they're bathing....then run fast....

Freak out your parents...

Tape the sprayer in your kitchen to the on position at night. The first person to to turn on the water will get soaked. MAKE SURE IT'S NOT YOU.

Greetings on the Phone...

(Try these when you answer the phone again)

1.[Your Name]'s Pizza's! I'm the guy if you want pie!

2. Pet's Vets! There's no business like monkey business!

3. Hello! Diso Cat! The place for glitter and kitty litter!

4. [In a whisper] Insitute for the Mental and overly sensitive Eardrums.

Scare your Babysitter....

(Never tried this cause I don't have a babysitter but its sure to work....they pulled it on me. TxT evil...)

Find a big Band-aid and put ketchup on it. Tell your babysitter that you cut yourself but you're all better now. Then prtend to pass out.

Ways to Torment the Pizza Guy....

1. Ask for crusts on top this time.

2. Ask if you get to keep the box when you're done. When they say yes, act relieved.

3. Make the first topping you order pepperoni, then before you hang up say," Remeber no pepperoni!" Don't wait for a reply.

Money Hungry...

1. Use Krazy Glue to stick a quarter to the side walk. Watch as people walk by and try to take it up.
    (don't try this on a busy side walk)

2. Attach a dollar to a fishing line and pull it along slowly. Then watch from a secure area as people grab at it. When someone gets too close yank it away and run and hide.

In an elevator...

1. Meow occassionally.

2. Make an explody noise whenever soemone pushes a button.

3. Stand silently in a corner and stare out the glass window. If you stay there long enough people might do it too.
    (I tried)

4. Bet the passengers you can fit a quarter up your nose.

Staying up late...
    1. Wear plastic fangs and convince your parents you're a vampire.

2. Explain you are preparing for new year's eve.

3.Laugh and say,"I'm already asleep! You're just dreaming I'm awake!"

4.Tell them your science home work is to stay up and watch shooting stars and you'll flunk if you don't see one.
    (worked for me)
    Phew! that's all folks!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gotta try the sprayer one I can't wait
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26

A++

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hehehe I did....too bad I got caught. Trouble TxT

Moral Imperative DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight has a reputation beyond repute DragonNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 11:48 PM
    Threads

I tried the "can i keep the box" one...he looked at me weird and didnt answer.. O.o
    Ive got nothing...
    Cept Chase the mailman...^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I did that too....my dog got in government related trouble...i felt bad so i apologized.

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

One time at school I took my pencil and I put in on my friends desk having the tip being pointed up and then my friend sat down and the pencil stuck to his butt!! Lmao..he got stabbed in the butt with a pencil I was laughing so hard, you people should try that..I know that's mean but hey, it was funny.

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

1. this is only when your room mate is half asleep or sleeping, get plastic wrap and tape it to the door entrance, then cause a whole crapload of noise scream yell for help, stuff like that and your room mate will eventualy get caught in the mess ^_^

2. try the plastic wrap on the toilet thing ^_^ works like a charm
    Derp.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Amix
    One time at school I took my pencil and I put in on my friends desk having the tip being pointed up and then my friend sat down and the pencil stuck to his butt!! Lmao..he got stabbed in the butt with a pencil I was laughing so hard, you people should try that..I know that's mean but hey, it was funny.
    A guy stabbed me with a pencil once. So i stapled his crotch.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bring a vacume to class.half way through class, stand up and start using it. If your professor objects, explain that you cant stand sitting in this pigsty any longer. Keep vacuumining, grumbling angarly

*FAMILY*

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Bring a small catus to class. raise your hand and when you get called on say that your catus has a question. turn and look at the cactus, as if your waiting for it say something. After a few moments shrug and wait for the professor to move on Do this once a day and beacome increasingly irratated with the catus everytime sighing heavly and giving it evil looks when it fails to speak. when you leave the room after class start yelling at it saying "i cant belive you emarrased me AGAIN!!!!"

*FAMILY*

Member Jizzka is on a distinguished road Jizzka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2005 08:52 PM
    Threads

Those are hilarious. I love them and will use some. Awesome thread. =)
    Made by: Ithuriel

Knust Hjertet Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar has a reputation beyond repute Moon Helix Avatar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 12:27 AM
    Threads

I am a bit of an anarchist of sorts.......ok i'm on of the best lol.I'll take my time and put down a good chunck of devilish knowledge for you!

Wallmart:Ride their bikes around the store,late at night you can go super fast skidding the breaks and leaving huge black streaks on the floor.Last time they had a moto scooter and it was quite fast possibly 30mph fast lol,took it full speed across from one side to the other of the store and back, stopping twice leaving huge 25ft black streeks on the floors, and power burned the back tire a few times in one spot "burnies".

Go to the car wash item section.....get the clear liquid car wash wax stuff or soap.Pick a non carpeted isle, make sure no one is looking and squirt a deacent amount on the fllor and skeedaddle hide the bottle in a tire or in the cookwear section in a pot or what have you.

Wallmart is plentifull and a varitable trove of mischif.

Go to the produce section, rather poultry with cart in hand, get some chicken.Maby yogurt,a plastic canister type thing with lid of chicken liver/gizzards(very good stuff for unforseen future mischif!)Take that stuff shop around other parts of the store, shoe section....once again when few ppl are in the store(scout around the store when you get in to determen)take the canister of gizzards or livers, cleanly dump some in a boot or two carefull not to get any visible evidence on the outside! Also you could take the same approach to the toilet section, the display toilets are hankerin for things to be put in them! I am sure you'll come up with things if you are dastardly enough!

As for display computers...ones that are up and running.I have a few disks with hardcore viruses on them,most the harddrive killer veriaty heheh, again no one looking slip the disk into the pc, all I have to do is open the disk like a folder from the menue that pops up and bam! I have taken out every pc they have on display in one night before,Or as a more harmless measure if i'm in the mood! I'll take a disk in that has various backgrounds saved on them, and i'll put a hardcore full nude in action still from a lets say interracial or anal perhaps scat porn video as the back ground on the display computer and leave!

I'll edit to put more on here later if I feel, or add on a new post.
    These can get you into BIG trouble if you get caught, not reccomended.
    (An American Original. Made In Norway.)

"Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting."

"Courage is being afraid but going on anyhow."

"Decide carefully, exactly what you want in life, then work like mad to make sure you get it!"

"Defeat never comes to anyone until they admit it."

"Failure is the path of least persistence."

Closed Thread

Thread Information