AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weirdest game ever

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2010 08:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: paulosergio96

Default Weirdest game ever

Huri kuri was preety bizarre

Love and Peace Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono is infamous around these parts Chrono's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2009 07:43 PM
    The paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
    Threads

That one Japanese game were you roll that ball and gather things up. That's a pretty strange game... Anyone remember the name?

: azure dreamer : Arisu Reiji will become famous soon enough Arisu Reiji will become famous soon enough Arisu Reiji's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2006 09:45 AM
    Threads

I know what you're talking about Chrono, but unfortunately, I don't remember what the name of the game was. Anyways, I think that the most weirdest game ever would have to be... -Thinks-

Boktai.. or something like that. That was one odd game and I never really got the hang of it. Good thing I just borrowed it. You had to always have some sunlight just to play the game. Urgh, thinking about it upsets me now. Argh..
    "The world may never change for the better but that's not the point,
    the point is to live like it will."

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Chrono
    That one Japanese game were you roll that ball and gather things up. That's a pretty strange game... Anyone remember the name?
    That one is strange, but I can't remember the name either
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Some japanese game with loadza mini games, summat crisis or something, it was really weird

Have a nice day The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel has a reputation beyond repute The Archangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

that one for dreamcast where you controled the carachter with one thumb and her "weapon" with the other

Lycanthrope RTK is on a distinguished road RTK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2005 06:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by full_metal_alchemist18
    That one is strange, but I can't remember the name either
    It's called Katamari Damacy. I love that game so much. They're also coming out with a sequel called We Love Katamari

...I AM Hell...

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

That dog raising game for DS that not really a game more like word
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

actually that one sounds fun

BIG TIME # 21 KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash has a reputation beyond repute KidCash's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2006 08:45 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sayajin 4
    actually that one sounds fun
    Oh my be it just me
    Its good to look towards the future ,but never forget your past.

I was wondering if any 1 could help me obtain photoshop on my computer if u would like 2 help me PLEASE PM me k Thankz

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

all the pokemon games r boring and ridiculous

Vagary's Prince! <3 super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks is just really nice super trunks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 05:05 PM
    Threads

kid cash i agree with u that dog game for the ds is wack

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Super Bust-a-move

Senior Member SeijouOmni will become famous soon enough SeijouOmni's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-02-2009 06:05 AM
    Threads

Cho Aniki for the SNES. It was one of those side scrolling, flying shooter games. But instead of spaceships or planes, you controlled flying bodybuilders in thongs. And the bosses were all equally questionable, including one who was just a naked golden guy in a flying bathtub.
    Well, I just don't want to be a part of something I don't approve of anymore, and haven't approved of in a long, long time.

Lycanthrope RTK is on a distinguished road RTK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2005 06:49 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by SeijouOmni
    Cho Aniki for the SNES. It was one of those side scrolling, flying shooter games. But instead of spaceships or planes, you controlled flying bodybuilders in thongs. And the bosses were all equally questionable, including one who was just a naked golden guy in a flying bathtub.
    That game was incredibly disturbing. It had more sexual inuendo than the entire GTA series.

...I AM Hell...

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

that game does sound creepy but made me laff

Atrocious Lust Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix is infamous around these parts Amix's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2009 07:02 PM
    Threads

Ahhh I forgot what it was called but it's a game where this one dude rolls a ball and picks up things..Kamatri Domaticain..Nevermind...x_x;

If you're gonna give me rep, give me bad rep.
    Thanks.

Member Z3r02007 is on a distinguished road Z3r02007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 11:29 AM
    Threads

Katamari Damacy. Nuff' said

She really needs to lay off the Meow Mix...

Please, read my blog? UPDATE:8/9

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Kit:Magic Pengel

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Anybody played Whack-a-Mole?

Thanks Jose!!

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

Tara:Yeah.That game isn't weird it's creepy.

Victim #27 Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy has a reputation beyond repute Shizzy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 02:02 PM
    Threads

Of course it's creepy it's Whack-a-Mole for crying out loud! The poor moles...

Thanks Jose!!

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

ermm some crazy crappy game i think it was called gta YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Battle God Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos has a reputation beyond repute Apostolos's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-03-2016 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CyrusTheViruSS

that game called nintendogs for the DS was a weird game!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body!

LED ZEPPELIN RULLLEEE Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan has much to be proud of Deathbyspartan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2006 02:12 PM
    Threads

ermm i dont know any werid games i have good taste

Closed Thread

Thread Information