AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Artwork (enjoy ^_^)

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2010 05:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    hmm....i forgot....let me get back to you on that.
    Threads

Default My Artwork (enjoy ^_^)

welp, i just finished inking this drawing in a couple days ago. I haven't put in the screen tones yet, but i'll will soon. and it'll have that lovely moment feeling to it. Anyways, please rate it and tell me what you think. I need to improve my art as much as i can. XD Don't worry about my feelings, just go on with the criticizing!

The second one..welp i need help with that one. Im haven't a hard time with the guy's face. (the one thats glomping the other guy). Not sure what to do with his face. =/ help plz. Also what to put in the dialouge.

Much Mahalo. =3

P.S - Oh a heads up, the second drawing is a Yoai pic k. ^^;
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	angelxdemon.jpg‎
Views:	142
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	5329   Click image for larger version

Name:	shouenai1.jpg‎
Views:	130
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	5330  
    Last edited by Taikyo; 07-31-2005 at 10:33 PM.

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

wow that is real good i sure wish i could draw like that

GO GO BATMAMZ!! Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo has a reputation beyond repute Taikyo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks. Its sort of easy to draw. Its the style that you draw is kind of hard to find. But i really do need help with the second pic. If you wouldn't mind and help me out with it. ^^;

Senior Member helba will become famous soon enough helba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 02:34 PM
    Threads

very good pictures

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

+__+ ... VERY nice. <3 ... I had no idea you were that good. I'm really impressed. Your able to draw hands flawlessly.. that's amazing. Hands are so hard for me to draw. ><

I'm too tired to criticize right now.. ^^;; .. I'll post my thoughts/suggestions later. I just wanted to tell you how good I thought you were before I went to bed.. hehe.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

O.o i thank you guys for posting how good the pics are, but i reeally need a feedback on the 2nd one. I want to finish it before i go buy my screen tone sheets. So I'm all happy some people actually posted here. ^_^ keep on the comments w/suggestions.

Also maybe i should critize my own work. Welp, i can tell i screwed up on Asahi's fingers in the 2nd picture. It's how i inked in her fingers...i sorta put too much ink in it and made a few errors on it. welp, at least i can see that.

Lady of Heaven LittleAngel will become famous soon enough LittleAngel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2005 01:10 AM
    Threads

Both of them are good. Tsuna Kadiri is right: you do draw hands very well. At last I can see how you draw and ink pictures.

Alright, since you and I think the first one is well done, I'll move to the second picture.

I think you should draw the face of the guy one the left again, it looks unbalanced and the smile is too strange. Their poses and figures look great, but I don't like the scene you are depicting.

I don't know what you should put in the dialogue bubble. Uh..."Take your hand off of me!!!"?
    Look to the high Heaven above
    And await the dawning light...

Visit my gallery in the Dazzle Us Forum
    Or visit my gallery here:

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Wow. ^____^ That's tremendously good! I like the poses and such and the style of it. =) Very gorgeous.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Senior Member Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise has much to be proud of Mayonnaise's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2007 02:58 AM
    Threads

I like the expiressions for the Yaoi pic. Only suggesstion I'm going to make is continue inking it. o.o;

And I really like the first pic. 10/10. ^_^

Relentless Despair yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887 is a splendid one to behold yokoe1887's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2006 04:30 AM
    Threads

that's really good......Lol that guy in the second pic looks irritated by that person behind him Lol...and if you want a suggestion about the second pic.......you should have the person that is in the back looking at the guy in front of them with a devious look like they know they've did something bad (ya know..kinda squinted)...............by the way....don't change there mouth....it goes really well with the rest of the pic.......It would ruin the hilarity of the pic......sooooooooo........DON'T CHANGE THE MOUTH!..........okay =3..Lol.....

eyes like this...
    Last edited by yokoe1887; 08-03-2005 at 10:42 PM.

Senior Member yuzuki_the_demonangel is on a distinguished road yuzuki_the_demonangel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2006 01:20 PM
    Threads

WOW!!!!!! thats so awesome i lov ur pics their so kool

Junior Member banana_girl05 is on a distinguished road banana_girl05's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2005 08:26 PM
    Threads

Those pics are pretty good. (^_^) I like the style you draw.

Member Reiko Tusami can only hope to improve Reiko Tusami's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2005 10:03 PM
    Threads

OOO!!! Me lyky!!! U draw good!
    MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! Vote for me to rule the world!! Pretty please!
    Insane Psycho Chinese Freak on the loose!!!

Beware the I.P.C.F!!!!
    HIDE LIKE THE WHIMPS YOU ARE!!!!! Just kidding.....
    or maybe not.....
    -
    Yo's ppl Plz don't hate me I'm nice!^^

New England Pats!♡ Marillius Titus Leon is infamous around these parts Marillius Titus Leon is infamous around these parts Marillius Titus Leon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2005 11:56 PM
    Threads

Nifty style; looks pretty hot. My only complaint is that the fingers of the guy standing behind the other guy seem a bit awkwardly drawn.

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

wow awesome pics
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

yea ,theyre really good.

to that left one:
    nice theme and good composition. do you think of colorizing it?

but concerning the right one:
    can you clean it up a little? the lines are in that two parts (red markings) not very nice, and it kinda spoils the whole drawing ^^ on the other hand other lines are very clear (blue markings) altogether this gives a strange contrast, which catches the eye and does not look good
    but thats my opinion ^^ and thats what i would do

laterz, hkk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	shouenai1.jpg‎
Views:	69
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	5528  
    yea whatever...

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Cool drawings. You are talented
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thank you for the comments, i'll try my best to fix it up. ^_^ Anyways, im almost done with another picture, i'll post it down and see what you guys think of it. And yes, its a fan art. Anyways, thank you soo much for your comments. =3

Senior Member Naroku Inc. is infamous around these parts Naroku Inc. is infamous around these parts Naroku Inc.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2005 06:20 PM
    Threads

nice. even though im not a fan of yaoi it came out good.
    "A slip of the tongue, A slit of the throat."
    ~Lamb of God: Omerta.

Senior Member mutsumi_yuri291 is on a distinguished road mutsumi_yuri291's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2005 01:35 PM
    Threads

Those are very good! I can't draw at all, well actually I can make a pretty mean stick person lol!
    My name is Sumi nice to meet everybody!

Family
    1st Cousin-Pyrothunder336
    Older sis-Heisei21
    Tough younger sis-Saiyanbabe1818

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

not bad,but you could use some improvement....and is he touching the others croutch

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Junior Member chu is on a distinguished road chu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2005 09:58 PM
    In a Giant cookie filled with elves! oh joy!
    Threads

Hi... erm.. yeah.. new member here..

anyway...

i'm not gonna say ur pictures are horrible, ugly or whatnot.. because they're not!! in fact.. they're great..
    but sadly, nothing's perfect

anywayz..

if u look at the first picture.. yes it is nice but.. i dunno what.. but her head seems.. odd somehow >.<"

and the shonen ai pic.. hilarious XD
    but still.. the annoyed black haired dude...
    he looks REALLY thin.. and his hips look too small for his body...
    can't comment on the guy behind him though.. he's just cute^^

anywayz..

i really do admire ur un-laziness
    because.. if I were to draw.. i would never.. EVER ink it... EVERR!!!!
    too lazy.. can't help it

anywhos.. hope this could help u^^

cheers!
    - FF
    Back off!! I know Kung Fu, Tae Kwan Do and 47 other dangerous words!!!

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Those are very well done.
    -TWM-

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

very nice. i like the first one the best

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation blondy is on a distinguished road blondy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2005 07:51 PM
    Threads

you are really good at drawling . Keep it up.

Closed Thread

Thread Information