AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hello everyone.

Junior Member Sitio is on a distinguished road Sitio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 09:05 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Hello everyone.

Hey everyone. Thought it was about time for me to participate in the forums because the previous anime forums I was a member of isn't really coming back :\.

Most of you have probably seen me in the chat or had a confrontation with me at one point. That is usually the way it goes with me.

I go by Br0k3n, Neko Boy, Flawed, Trucido (Tru/Truc/True/'Ido), Child, and Sitio. So some of you most likely know one of those.

Some of my interests are anime (of course), programming, web design, web programming, Linux, and other things in that field...

Feel free to ask me questions you may have about me and I will answer them to the best of my ability
    "These wings that have given me the ability to fly have given me the freedom to fall." - Me

Senior Member helba will become famous soon enough helba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2005 02:34 PM
    Threads

welcome to af feel free to pm me anytime farewell

Seeker of the past. Drangons_Gurl will become famous soon enough Drangons_Gurl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-09-2005 10:27 PM
    Threads

Ello...^-^

~:Family:~
    Rappin' lil' bro- Kidcash
    Cutie lil' sis- Kiame
    Most excellant cuz- Kawazoe
    My family is small but kool, pm me if you want to join k?
    Love ya all,
    Drangons_Gurl ^-^
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b397/Frogotten_Soul/

Senior Member ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~ has a reputation beyond repute ~World of Elegance~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2014 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xWoEx

Hello and welcome..Sitio.

you may also Know me by "Peorth"
    but erm anyways.

Read the rules and don't spam..blah,blah all that stuff.

+++
    the magnificent droid

Banned Forum / Chat chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover is a glorious beacon of light chii-fan-lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 06:04 PM
    Threads

heelo and welcome

Junior Member Sitio is on a distinguished road Sitio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 09:05 AM
    Threads

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! ^_^ I didn't expect such quick replies :O You all are teh best
    "These wings that have given me the ability to fly have given me the freedom to fall." - Me

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

Hello, and welcome to AF
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey there, welcome to af.
    -TWM-

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

Welcome to AnimeForum have fun^^ and dont spam thank you..o_o;;

Member Napoleon Dynamite has a spectacular aura about Napoleon Dynamite has a spectacular aura about Napoleon Dynamite has a spectacular aura about Napoleon Dynamite's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-23-2005 09:03 PM
    Threads

Welcome to this site, have a awesome time.

Senior Member kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen has a reputation beyond repute kaisen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-06-2012 11:33 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: yuuiki90

Hello and welcome to the AF. AHve fun posting^^ Feel free to PM me anytime. Cya around the forums...
    *nyaa~*

~ dark kaisen

[Dead yet Alive] [Now known as Yuuiki or SansAmour on GE]
    Come [ v i s i t! ]

Junior Member riza hawkeye is on a distinguished road riza hawkeye's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2005 02:35 AM
    Threads

hilo welcome to AF have fun here

I'm not weird..I'm gifted MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~ has a reputation beyond repute MaGeaX~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-04-2006 01:07 AM
    Threads

Hi Hi!!! Welcome to AF you can call me Rikkiu for short i'm sorta new to so don't ask me any hard questions so all i can say is have fun posting and stuff like that...When your bored you can always PM me because i'm always on and being so so bored all the time well if you want you can join my family.And don't foreget to follow the rule and stuff like that well Bye!!!!!
    [siggy by the almighty Gan]

Fan Of...

--

--

--

--

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome
    Take the time to read the rules and most importantly follow them.
    have fun and happy posting

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hullo, brother<3. Have fun posting. Sorry about the late-ness and all.. >>;

x

Cable Goddess Sexy Monk Miroku will become famous soon enough Sexy Monk Miroku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2005 04:50 PM
    Threads

Hi and welcome to AF! Have fun posting and everything. Feel free to pm me anytime for anything. See ya 'round the forums!
    *SMM*

This sig was made by my cool, bad a$$ uncle- Chibi Goku

This sig was made by my older sis Wolf Demon Rin

*Family is in my journal*
    *If you wanna join or be my friend, just pm me!*

Boosh Master General pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336 has a reputation beyond repute pyrothunder336's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2010 01:21 PM
    Threads

Alo and welcome to AF. I'm pyro. If you need anything just PM me

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sitio
    Hey everyone. Thought it was about time for me to participate in the forums because the previous anime forums I was a member of isn't really coming back :\.

Most of you have probably seen me in the chat or had a confrontation with me at one point. That is usually the way it goes with me.

I go by Br0k3n, Neko Boy, Flawed, Trucido (Tru/Truc/True/'Ido), Child, and Sitio. So some of you most likely know one of those.

Some of my interests are anime (of course), programming, web design, web programming, Linux, and other things in that field...

Feel free to ask me questions you may have about me and I will answer them to the best of my ability
    NEWBIE! *shakes hands, hands you a newbie blanket and a bag of chips* Hello and welcome to the land of AF. If you need a hand, I have plenty in the cooler. lol Really, if you need help or a friend just PM me and I'll get right back to you. Watch out for cannibals and our local blanket thief. TTYL

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Forever the fangirl Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu has a reputation beyond repute Anime^fangirl^Shenlu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2006 10:18 AM
    Threads

Hey ^_^ Welcome to AnimeForum... Have fun, Be safe and watch out for the cookie monster ^_~
    <Rawking out~>
    [<3 many J/K artists such as Gackt, Hyde, DBSK etc]

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

Yo

listen to the rules and Blah Blah Blah dont spam and that stuff feel free to pm me and JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE TWO TONED TUBA TUNA

i dont know i'm not funny i dont know why i just did that man i'm retared
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Always there to help ^^ hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk has a reputation beyond repute hkk's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

hiya!
    welcome to AF!

if you need anything, just contact me ok? ill take care ^^

cya round, laterz, hkk
    yea whatever...

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

hi welcome to af hope you injoy the ste

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Closed Thread

Thread Information