AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: If you could alter the story, who would she fall in love with?

Junior Member Aqua-Beast is on a distinguished road Aqua-Beast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2005 11:01 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default If you could alter the story, who would she fall in love with?

If you could alter the fruit basket story, who would Tohru Honda fall in love with? (Yuki Sohma is not an Option)

Shigure Sohma (dog)

Momiji Sohma (rabbit)

Kyo Sohma (cat)

Hatori Sohma (sea dragon)

Hatsuharu Sohma (cow)

Ayame Sohma (snake)

I say Hatsuharu Sohma or Kyo Sohma becaus there HOT and Yuki Sohma looks like a girl, and in the Japanese TV epi. He talks like one to... X__x and he is not that hot... XD! But I do love the story and Yuki Sohma is still a cool guy! =P

Haku-obsessed~ mokubafanatic will become famous soon enough mokubafanatic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

I would rather alter it so that Tohru would die.. I mean... <.<... >.> ........ *runs off*

Well, if I had to choose... maybe Momiji or Shigure... I dunno, really...

Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don't you see? It's an empty existence to go on living alone and unloved when defeat's already cost you your dream!

Senior Member Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink has a spectacular aura about Mink's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-07-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

I think Kyo Sohma should be with Tohru Honda.

Thinking of you wherever you are. We pray for our sorrows to end, and hope that our hearts will blend. Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows: Starting a new journey may not be so hard or maybe it has already begun...

Senior Member ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣ has a reputation beyond repute ♣Lukydemongirl♣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2005 06:35 PM
    Threads

I think Kyo cuz he seems second for her

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

If I could alter the story, I would enter it myself and run off with Momiji! I love him so much, what with that kuwaii face of his!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Haku-obsessed~ mokubafanatic will become famous soon enough mokubafanatic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2005 05:51 PM
    Threads

lol, if you could do that, then I'd kidnap Akito.. o.o

Often people have it wrong, mistakenly believing that showing mercy to an enemy is kindness. They spare the foe whose life is in their hands. But don't you see? It's an empty existence to go on living alone and unloved when defeat's already cost you your dream!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

XD! OMG! Uh... I have a question tho... :s

I hear that Kyo Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma are gay, Is this real? or just a rumor? I am only at epi. 12

I mean Hatsuharu Sohma did say that the guy was his first love... X__x

.k.i.s.S. japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris is a splendid one to behold japonice_aeris's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2006 01:56 AM
    Threads

for me...it has to be KYO SOHMA...wakaranai...they just lokk cute together

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua-Beast
    XD! OMG! Uh... I have a question tho... :s

I hear that Kyo Sohma and Hatsuharu Sohma are gay, Is this real? or just a rumor? I am only at epi. 12

I mean Hatsuharu Sohma did say that the guy was his first love... X__x
    Spoilers:

o.O I dont know where you get your info from but... Kyou likes Tohru and Haru loves Rin... The Juuinishi horse....

And Yuki isn't an option why?? She never gets with any guys... Neither Yuki nor Kyou...

But if she did get with anyone I would want it to be with Kyou.... Either him or Momiji... In the manga, Momiji is the only one who really stood up and protected her against Akito... Yuki is too scared to protect Tohru... If anything, Tohru protects Yuki... And thats just sad.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    Spoilers:

o.O I dont know where you get your info from but... Kyou likes Tohru and Haru loves Rin... The Juuinishi horse....

And Yuki isn't an option why?? She never gets with any guys... Neither Yuki nor Kyou...

But if she did get with anyone I would want it to be with Kyou.... Either him or Momiji... In the manga, Momiji is the only one who really stood up and protected her against Akito... Yuki is too scared to protect Tohru... If anything, Tohru protects Yuki... And thats just sad.
    Oh... I see... XD! Sorry, I never finiched the manga so I guess I just got a litle confused... X__x

Anyways... Cool... Okie!

Closed Thread

Thread Information