AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Little Angel

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Little Angel

This is again, one of those walls that I've finished and aren't sure I want to change anything about, but, knowing this community, you all will come up with something that'll make it better. So, yeah, suggestions and thoughts are, as usual, greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Little Angel.jpg‎
Views:	96
Size:	272.8 KB
ID:	5227  
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

heartless killer TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE has a reputation beyond repute TerraN EmpirE's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

Well i prefer Wall papers to be a wider. my screen is set to 1280 x 854. also there is a boarder around the girl I am not sure if that is intentional or not.

The clan is full so don't bother unless you want a new user title.

Almost Infamous[♥] DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman has a reputation beyond repute DarkPrinceBman's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Fine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Threads

Well your wallpapers have seemed to be getting skimpier and skimpier, i guess its a faze that i must say am enjoying...

[ True*Poet ]

Silenced By Censorship Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu is a glorious beacon of light Xian Pu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2009 12:04 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by TerraN EmpirE
    Well i prefer Wall papers to be a wider. my screen is set to 1280 x 854. also there is a boarder around the girl I am not sure if that is intentional or not.
    Yeah, funny thing about that is I originally had it set for 1600x1200 but the image I was using at the time wasn't meshing with the idea and I really didn't feel like re-cging it, so I farted around and found this image. The border is some type of glow that I offhandly forgot the name of; yes it is on purpose. The title Little Angel... Meh, I was trying to be evanlinical or whatever the word is. Subtle as it were.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrinceBman
    Well your wallpapers have seemed to be getting skimpier and skimpier, i guess its a faze that i must say am enjoying...
    lol thanks.
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Now this, this I fly with pride.

Konoha's Blossom kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15 has a reputation beyond repute kyogirl15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2009 05:29 PM
    Threads

hmmmmm.....very nice.
    (Member of the Sasu/Saku army! XD)
    (And a supporter of Sasu/Naru and Naru/Sasu Day!)
    No Fear Kuro-sama!

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xian Pu
    This is again, one of those walls that I've finished and aren't sure I want to change anything about, but, knowing this community, you all will come up with something that'll make it better. So, yeah, suggestions and thoughts are, as usual, greatly appreciated.
    I like it. As always, you create something appealing to the eye. Just one comment, now I know nothing about wallpapers and such. But wouldn't it look better if she was just a tab bit more to the right?

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

ZG: I <3 'chu, idiot. Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra has a reputation beyond repute Uchiha Ulquiorra's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2010 03:28 PM
    Threads

That's pretty cool
    -FMA18-
    New signature soon, hopefully. =3

The true fan demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix has a reputation beyond repute demonix's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2019 05:20 PM
    Threads

Well I don't think that there needs to be any changes made (it looks good as it is)

Closed Thread

Thread Information