AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: ES4: Oblivion

The Imperfect Perfection Zezima Aeros will become famous soon enough Zezima Aeros's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 08:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default ES4: Oblivion

Yeah, so i was checking out a demo disc the other day, and I saw they had plans for an Elder Scrolls IV. It was called Oblivion. I swear I spent about an hour oogling it's pure beauty. I have played Elder Scrolls games before, especially 3, and I love them. Not really high on graphics, but the gameplay is superb. It doesn't bother you too much to have a bit of scratchy graphics. You just adapt to it. Anyways, there is virtually anything you can do in these games. They're fun, and you never get bored. You could literally play through the game a million times, each time following a different path and not come to the same thing. Anyways, Oblivion has all that i just mentioned...PLUS GRAPHICS! Wahoo! >_< I don't know about the computer version, but Oblivion is coming out for the XBOX 360. They said they were literally going to use every little bit of the 360's computing power on this one. I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely cannot wait for this one. Well, i just wanted to get some opinions on it. O.o
    ++My fabulous signature and avatar combo made by Whispers++

Senior Member BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom has a reputation beyond repute BoldMushroom's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2013 05:02 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ask me for it Steam ID: askmeforit

Default The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (big ol' bump)

I can't believe there are only two threads on this game, and none of them are from after when this game actually came out. It's completely awesome. Does anyone else have it?
    (EDIT: Apparently, there is a thread on this game a few pages back - but the thread creator spelled "Oblivion" wrong. Twice. )

I'm currently playing through as a custom class - basically a Thief/Assassin type. I'm specialized in Mercantile, Speechcraft, Sneak, Illusion, Alchemy, Blades, and Security. I'm level 11 right now, and I'm doing Thieve's Guild quests.

I don't progress too quickly through the game's quests, though - I just did the first Thieve's Guild "quest" (selling 50 gold worth of stolen stuff), and I haven't even delivered the King's Amulet yet. I prefer to wander the countryside, finding dungeons and killing anyone who gets in my way.

I'm wearing Black Hand Robes and Hood, which I got by killing Lucius, the guy from the Dark Brotherhood, when he met me in my sleep - which is a bad idea, since I can't do those quests now (I have a save from when I met him, though).

But the robes/hood are excellent, especially for my class. Together, they add +15 to Sneak, Illusion, Marksman, Blades, and Security, I think. I level up very quickly when I use them, or so my friend says - I got three levels in five hours yesterday, and four levels in 7-8 hours today.

Naturally, I've taken a liking to the robes, even though I can't use ANY other armor when I'm wearing them (except for rings and a shield). This annoys me, since I've gotten a lot of interesting loot recently, like boots that let me walk on water (from the Sideays Cave).

I also stole a bunch of royal treasures from Bruma (some katanas, and an expensive-as-hell book), right under their noses. I'm a good thief; but I'm even better at doing stealthy attacks. I get tons of sneak attack bonuses... the best is one-hitting someone (which happens often) and watching them go flying.

Yeah, so enough of my rambling. If anyone else plays this game, talk a little bit about your character, and talk about anything funny or interesting that has happened to you while playing.
    Last edited by BoldMushroom; 04-14-2006 at 02:20 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information