AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Where were u born?

Senior Member Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug is a splendid one to behold Italian_Thug's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-19-2006 03:47 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I was born in Hawii... but... my mom moved all over... Im now in Denton... *sigh*...
    I AM THE WAY INTO THE CITY OF WOE.
    I AM THE WAY TO A FORESAKEN PEOPLE.
    I AM THE WAY INTO ETERNAL SORROW.

SACRED JUSTICE MOVED MY ARCHITECT.
    I WAS RAISED HERE BY DEVINE OMNIPOTENCE,
    PRIMORDIAL LOVE AND ULTIMATE INTELLECT.

ONLY THOSE ELEMENTS TIME CANNOT WEAR
    WERE MADE BEFORE ME, AND BEYOND TIME I STAND.
    ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Purely Priestess lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome has much to be proud of lovelykagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2006 05:49 AM
    Threads

i was born in Düsseldorf (Germany)

3D Render Doyen Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san has a reputation beyond repute Keitaru-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2009 01:18 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by TreyX
    Born in Hoboken, NJ. Now I live in UC, NJ. Where people women get molested, then killed......which is are true stories.
    hmmm what kinda place is that? pervet land?(no offence though)
    i am daron devil I Defy heaven and hell.

check this out to play a cool game
    http://keitaru-san.mybrute.com
    it is sweet

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread...20#post1994520
    you like what you see? then contact me cuz i am taking request 1 AT TIME!

[hybrid rainbow] shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai has much to be proud of shi_amai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2006 10:07 PM
    Threads

I was born in Warsaw, NY, and I love it there. The last time I saw it until this summer was when I was 3, so I didn't remember, and it's simply beautiful there. Anyone ever been there? If not, you should go. It's a small town, but nice. Nice trees and flowers, also. But I actually remembered the street we lived down. We also went and visited other streets we've lived on. Oh the memories. ;_;

Member Tifabird is on a distinguished road Tifabird's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2005 08:30 AM
    wherever the wind takes me and there's an adventure to be had and a battle to be won
    Threads

im confusing. I'm part italian part scottish but was born in Dorchester hospital, dorset, ENGLAND! ha! lol!
    No matter how bad i feel inside i can't help but smile back at the world....

Holy Vampier Priest The Holy is an unknown quantity at this point Priest The Holy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2005 10:35 PM
    Threads

i was born in cali then i moved to tennsee
    It's to late to say srry or i love u the fire in my soul has set a flame my eyes turn a cloudy white as i fade in to death u say i love u but it's to late my heart is dead it died a slow and painful death i yell help but noone hears as i drowned in my own blood... family is in my journal

(\__/)
    ( o.o ) <--bunnie
    (_)(_)

Junior Member ElementChic132 is on a distinguished road ElementChic132's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2005 04:02 PM
    Threads

arrlington,tx......but im not a country girl...ima skateboarder not a redneck.....lol

Senior Member Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl has a reputation beyond repute Hirakigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2008 10:16 AM
    Threads

I was born in Korea...Grew up in Lodon, lived in Paris for two years and came to the States
    Family in Journal, oh and don't be afraid to join!! (Just tell me, k?)
    (Thanks Dragonnight!)
    (\_/)
    (-.-)
    (> <)
    "Are We Growing Up? Or Just Going Down?"

Closed Thread

Thread Information