AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Mugen VS Spike

Hybrid View

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mugen VS Spike

Most character comparisons are from completely different series (not to mention different creators) and i just finished watching Samurai Champloo... And i couldnt help but wonder, who would win in a fight between Mugen and Spike (both Champloo and Bebop were made by the same person and mugen/spike are very similar...)

P.S. Please put thought into your posts... Things like "Mugen cuz hes cool" or "Spike cuz hes got guns" aren't welcome here!

Have Fun!
    Last edited by S_C_L-1; 07-18-2005 at 04:13 PM.

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Yes, I like this comparison more than alot of the other ones... I wonder what happened to the WDYTWW thread... o.O

Anyways...

Spike can move around more fluidly... And in Samurai Champloo, he and Jin were having HUGE problems with that woman that was fighting fluidly...

And in order for Mugen to actually get Spike he'd have to go up close, which would bring him into point blank range with Spikes gun... And then its over...

I really like Mugen but today Spike would win...

The only way I would think Mugen would win is if he throws like.. baseballs at him continuously... ^^;; He's got a mean pitching arm...

Or if it were a Hand to Hand combat fight, I think Mugen would win... No matter how fluid Spike is, he can't dodge unless he knows Mugens next move.. and Mugen moves around randomly when he fights....

So I think Spike has the upper hand because of his gun... If you take away both thier weapons Mugen would win... He a natural born fighter...

Junior Member Display is on a distinguished road Display's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2005 10:11 AM
    Threads

Thumbs down

In Hand to Hand fighting, it would be a Tie. Spike and Mugen would beat the crap out of each other until they get tired. Spike could dodge any kick or punch Mugen gives him, he dodged 20 or 30 strong fighters and kicked their asses back in 'Honky Tonk Women'

Mugen beat up 30 or 40 ninjas in Episode 15(forgot what episode that was)
    Last edited by Display; 07-18-2005 at 08:40 PM.

leet with a capital 3 S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1 is a splendid one to behold S_C_L-1's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2006 11:11 PM
    Threads

And in order for Mugen to actually get Spike he'd have to go up close, which would bring him into point blank range with Spikes gun... And then its over...
    Last episode of Bebop... gun vs sword... and dont tell me that Vicious didnt win! lol.

and isnt honky tonk women the episode that spike says "you think im vicious? ILL SHOW U VICIOUS!"?
    Last edited by Regex; 07-18-2005 at 11:06 PM.

The Seventh Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven is a splendid one to behold Prince Seven's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 01:39 AM
    Threads

i'm saying Spike would win

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Closed Thread

Thread Information