AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Anime Character Annoyance

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

1. From: Inuyasha

2. Who: Higurashi Kagome

3. Why: Being SUCH a damsel in distress and being so IRRITATINGLY insanley perfect and solving everyone's problems in the perfect way. Practically every guy she comes in contact with seems to fall in love with her even though her only personality traits are the ability to make sushi, repeat whatever anyone says to her in a questioning manner, and yell SIT at the most comicly opportune times. Also, she is loved by all even though it's HER fault that the Shikon shard was broken in the first place!

4. Make her a character in Grand Theft Auto and watch the fun begin.

....gawd I hope I don't get attacked by fangirls/boys for this, but it's so true.
    Last edited by timewarp90; 12-10-2006 at 12:24 AM.
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

Senior Member timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90 has a brilliant future timewarp90's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-13-2007 02:06 PM
    Somewhere in Florida, but it feels more like the center of the sun ::sooo hot here:: 0.0
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™ View Post
    Anime: Love Hina
    Character: All of them
    Crime: just exsisting
    Punishment: sent to the other side of a combine teleport, or sent to Iraq in US military uniforms and they have NO guns
    AAAAAH HA HA HA! This made my day!
    "Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."
    -William Shakespear

I drew this ^.^

Senior Member pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes has a reputation beyond repute pfftlecakes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2008 02:44 PM
    Threads

Anime: Naruto
    Character: Narutard Fankids
    Crimes: Loving this piece of crap, wanting to date cartoon characters, being extremely unoriginal in usernames.
    Punishment: At the age of 25, all Naruto fankids will be straightjacketed, sat in uncomfortable wooden folding chairs, have their eyes pried open and will be forced to watch every episode of Naruto until their eyeballs shrivel up from the bad animation.

Image (c) A.Starr. Collaboration with J.N. 2006

Member Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer will become famous soon enough Kitty Killer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 08:42 AM
    Threads

1. Anime they're from.
    RK

2. Character from it.
    Kaoru

3. Crime they're guilty of.
    When She doesn't listen to Kenshin whenever he's going to fight and told her not to go with him, and break his concentration when fighting. >___<

4. and of course they're punishment.
    Nothing really, I don't hate her that much.
    Last edited by Kitty Killer; 12-15-2006 at 06:48 AM.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Hahaha xD

Anime: Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon
    Character Chibi Usa
    Crime: Being an annoying useless whiny stuck-up brat who wants to do her father!
    Punishment: Forcing her to watch edited 4kids anime and then torturing her physically until she screams and THEN shoving my awesome magical girl sword straight through her twisted heart.

Anime: Full Moon Wo Sagashite
    Character: Sakurai Eichi
    Crime: Kissing a TEN-year-old against her WILL, being a boring lame pansy, acting like a retard in general, and interfering with my top OTP!!
    Punishment: Making him watch Mitsuki and Takuto make out over and over again until his heart breaks, then resurrecting him and killing him AGAIN with Excaliborg. ^_^

Anime: Elfen Lied
    Name: Yuka
    Crime: Whining, being a stupid jealous floozy, punching Kouta and interfering with LucyxKouta
    Punishment: Forcing her to watch Lucy and Kouta kiss and then kicking her to death like she so deserves. Or maybe yanking her jaw off so she can't whine about stupid things anymore! But she must die either way
    Last edited by 小美ドクロchan; 12-11-2006 at 11:22 AM.

Junior Member Satsuma is on a distinguished road Satsuma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2006 07:05 AM
    Threads

Anime: Samurai Deeper Kyo
    Character: Migeiria (that's the best I can do for spelling)
    Crime: Being a useless plot device so the outcasts of the world won't feel left out as they watch.
    Punishment: Severe beating at the hands of Jawas (watch the deleted scenes on the DVD's for a better understanding).

Anime: Ranma 1/2
    Character: Akane Tendo
    Crime: Being an attention-getting freak who can't take constructive criticism, thus stunting her learning and holding everyone else back by forcing them to pick up her slack. Also, she can burn water on a cold stove.
    Punishment: Letting the likes of Dennis Leary and Henry Rollins play hacky-sack with her psyche while she's being force-fed her own cooking.
    Last edited by Satsuma; 12-15-2006 at 06:38 AM.

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

Anime:Sugar Sugar Rune
    Character:Pierre (spelling?)
    Crime: For trying to imitate all those "Cool" anime guys and for being such an idiot. Plus he's ugly.-.-'''
    Punishment:Get all the girls in school to attack him. Errr..........mmmmmmmm........

'Kono mama kimi to GOODBYE nante iwanai de'

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by timewarp90 View Post
    1. From: Inuyasha

2. Who: Higurashi Kagome

3. Why: Being SUCH a damsel in distress and being so IRRITATINGLY insanley perfect and solving everyone's problems in the perfect way. Practically every guy she comes in contact with seems to fall in love with her even though her only personality traits are the ability to make sushi, repeat whatever anyone says to her in a questioning manner, and yell SIT at the most comicly opportune times. Also, she is loved by all even though it's HER fault that the Shikon shard was broken in the first place!

4. Make her a character in Grand Theft Auto and watch the fun begin.

....gawd I hope I don't get attacked by fangirls/boys for this, but it's so true.
    Nah, I won't attack you because I DEFINITELY AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'Kono mama kimi to GOODBYE nante iwanai de'

Guess whos back? The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel has much to be proud of The Lost Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2007 08:01 PM
    Threads

1.Anime: Naruto
    2.Who: Naruto
    3.Crime: Being the most retarded,annoying,stupid character in the game that wins just about every frickin' battle he is in.And for being in every episode,it's like most of the other characters don't even exist.
    4.Punishment: Being tortured for all of eternity.And when he dies,he will just be resurrected to be tortured again.
    *My Journal**Sig Credit to Athena*

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

Anime: Naruto

Character: Sasuke Uchiha

Crimes: Acting superior to everybody, pretends to be stronger than he really is, failing to realize how many girls like him, and turning into a coward in the middle of combat (Ex: First encounter with Zabuza, nearly committed suicide, and first encounter with Orochimaru, froze in fear.)

Punishment: Lock him in a room with Alex Louise Armstrong (the Armstrong Alchemist) for ten days.

Honestly, I wish people would realize that Sasuke is not as cool as he seems from the surface.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuma View Post

Anime: Ranma 1/2
    Character: Akane Tendo
    Crime: Being an attention-getting freak who can't take constructive criticism, thus stunting her learning and holding everyone else back by forcing them to pick up her slack. Also, she can burn water on a cold stove.
    Punishment: Letting the likes of Dennis Leary and Henry Rollins play hacky-sack with her psyche while she's being force-fed her own cooking.
    YES! Thank you! I hate that stupid girl. Don't forget about her punching people when they don't even do anything wrong.

Honestly, I wish people would realize that Sasuke is not as cool as he seems from the surface.
    Er...well I just think he's a cute emo kid.^^;

loves teh cuteness fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love has a reputation beyond repute fluffy-love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2008 05:57 PM
    Threads

1. Anime - Fushigi Yuugi
    2. Character - Miaka
    3. Crime - "Tamahome. Tamahome. Tamahome. Tamahome. Tamahome. Tamahome. Tamahome. Tamahome." etc, etc., until eternity.
    4. BURN, BABY BURN!! D-D-D-DISCO INFERNO!!
    RAWR

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

1. Anime they're from.
    - Gundam Seed
    2. Character from it.
    - Fllay Alister
    3. Crime they're guilty of.
    - Polluting the Gene Pool
    4. and of course they're punishment.
    - To be spun forever on the wheel of fire

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Junior Member lcl is on a distinguished road lcl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 08:10 PM
    Threads

Post removed due to language
    Last edited by Regex; 12-26-2006 at 11:19 PM.

Junior Member kakashi's_girl_915 is infamous around these parts kakashi's_girl_915 is infamous around these parts kakashi's_girl_915 is infamous around these parts kakashi's_girl_915's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-22-2007 11:10 PM
    Threads

Post removed due to language.
    Last edited by Regex; 01-22-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information