AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Rate this anime!

Voters
164. You may not vote on this poll

4 2.44%

1 0.61%

0 0%

4 2.44%

4 2.44%

3 1.83%

8 4.88%

13 7.93%

22 13.41%

105 64.02%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [TV series] Fooly Cooly

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default [TV series] Fooly Cooly

Fooly Cooly/FLCL/Furi Kuri-フリクリ
    Type: OAV
    Year First Released: 2000
    Episodes: 6
    Produced & Directed By:Gainax Production I.G, Kazuya Tsurumaki
    Genre: Comedy, Drama, Psychological, Science Fiction
    Caution: Mild Language, Violence, Blood, Mature Situations.

Plot Synopsis:In a small town where nothing usally happens a young boy who's brother left to play baseball in america.Meets a young girl who hits him in the head with a guitar.After this he has different strange things come out of his head.And one is a robot that lives at his house and behind it all there is a secret to why the young girl is there.

Plot:9/10.The plot was very good and very weird so sometimes it was very stupid stuff.But the stupid stuff turned out to be awesome and really enjoyable.So i give it a ten because of just how cool of a plot it had.

Audio:10/10:Besides the music and other things the songs in fooly cooly were all very good songs.The voice acting was also very good and the show had it's own style of different sounds.It deserves a perfect 10.

Animation:10/10:The animation was very good and they had all kinds of different animations in it.It all looked very new and very good the animation was a 10.

Characters:10/10:All the characters were very cool and each were great for this show.They all were weird but they all had a part to play in the enjoyment of the show.

Overall:10/10:It is one of my faviorte anime's and it was very very enjoyable and overall cool.I just wish it would of been longer then only 6 20 minute episodes.That equals to only 2 hours, of watching that is a movie length but it was still great.Fooly cooly deserves a 10/10 for sure!
    Last edited by MuZ0NaZ; 12-18-2005 at 05:34 AM. Reason: Added series info by full metal shrimp
    -TWM-

Digital Plague cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666 is a jewel in the rough cowboydemon666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2006 08:59 AM
    Next door to the small mining town known as "Wilmette" (heh)
    Threads

plot 7/10: well i was really confused by it and all because i never really did understand what was going on. but what i did understand i liked. it was very original and very funny. it was pretty weird though and i think most of the stupid parts made it hilarious.

audio 10/10: i loved the music played in this. its one of my favorite bands and whenever the ending theme song would come on i'd get up and dance :P other than that, since i've only seen the dubbed version, i think the voices were well suited for the characters. but the music was my favorite part XD

animation 9/10: i really like the animation because, like wing said, there were a bunch of different styles and the coloring was really good. it looked finished and, messy at times, but that was only for select parts of the show.

characters 10/10: the characters were very interesting, funny, and crazy. they all had different personality's which made it fun to see how they interacted with each other. i love how crazy they were at times, and how they were almost never mellow. thats what gave the show most of the energy it needed to be entertaining.

overall 9.5/10: this is also one of my favorite animes, from the really good music to the crazy characters involved in it. i really enjoyed myself when i watched this series and whoever else watches it i hope you enjoy it as much as i did ^^

>Family is in mah Journal<
    ~PROUD MEMBER OF THE BISHIES HUNTERS CLAN~
    ^
    *OWNER OF DAISUKE NIWA*

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

Plot: 9/10
    When watching this series, sometimes I just had to think "what plot?" While there is a plot, it runs very deep under the surface of this series. Basically, the entire series revolves around Naota, a normal boy who is quite bored with everything around him. On a completely uneventful day, a strange woman riding a motorcycle smashes a guitar against his head. After that, strange things happen. A robot, among other things, pop out of Naotas head, and he and Haru go on an adventure that could last a lifetime. Or six episodes. At times, the plot is visible and strong, but at others, it is completely invisible! But it all ties in very well, so you'll never feel lost.

Audio: 10/10
    The music and voice acting of FLCL is truly wonderful. Most of the music is supplied by The Pillows, a band that gives the series an unusual, yet wonderful, ensomble of sounds. Voice acting is well done; no out of place voices, and no dull, monotone dialogue. This is a show that is very gentle on the ears.

Animation: 10/10
    Filled with sparkling animation, Fooly Kooly offers much eye candy. Character designs are unique and fit the personality of each character. Setting designs are lovely; backgrounds were obviously created with care, and they go along nicely with the series. The series also offers something completely new, something I call "manga-vision"; this unique animations makes it look like you are reading a manga! While it only happens once or twice, it adds a spin on anime.

Characters: 10/10
    From the crazy Haru, to the mysterious Canti, FLCL is filled to the two dimensional brim with personality and variety. Every character had his or her (or its) personality quirks that set them apart from the rest of the cast, and character played a vital role in the series. Character depth is amazing, and each member of the cast is about as deep as a twelve foot pool.

Overall: 10/10
    FLCL is a series that can be easily enjoyed. With only six episodes, it only takes two hours to watch the entire story of Naota and the things that fly out of his head. With the wacky characters, brillant animation, and the sometimes-silly plot, everyone can love FLCL.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

Junior Member DesmondTiny is on a distinguished road DesmondTiny's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2005 12:34 AM
    Threads

plot 7/10: Plot...? What plot?? This anime was just confusing, and as far as i know it held no plot at all. It was pretty funny though and it was just...randomness...

audio 10/10: i liked the music since it really fit the mood of the anime and what it was about

animation 9/10: The animation was pretty cool and it changed alot. Sometimes it would just go off in manga style and that was pretty cool. Although some of the animation was sketchy...

characters 10/10: Oh wow...the characters....what can i say...they were crazy, loony, random, sometimes wistful but it was pretty entertaining. The characters matched well with each other and it was just entertaning.

overall 8/10: This anime is pretty hard to follow but its great nevertheless. You can pretty much compare to the characters although some may be more wacky than the others...Over all it was pretty good

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Story: (10/10) A very well set up plot which, for the first 5 episodes has the viewer asking "What is the plot?" and completely wraps everything up in the 6th episode, and suddenly the plot has been revealed, as though it had been hidden in the shadows of the first 5 episodes.....

Characters: (10/10) All the characters were very multi-dimensional, often seeming to be a odd or depressed, when infact they were just acting they way they thought would be best for themselves, and assuming how others felt about them....Each character had their own individual qualities, as well as qualities which allowed them to blend into other characters, establishing relationships with them.....

Animation: (10/10) The animation was smooth, and the style was very good(although the style in the manga was incredible)...there is not much to say about it, there are no flaws.... The "Manga scenes" were very original, as though the animators took a video-camera and began to read manga; it was very fast pace, but the viewer could still keep up....the backgrounds were very nice and detailed....

Audio: (10/10) unlike most anime which just have instrumental music in the background, Furi Kuri had the jRock band "The Pillows" put in tracks, which gave the series a real life feel....the sound effects were very good, and the voices were perfectly suited to the characters....

Overall: (10/10) Anyone who knows what good anime is can really enjoy this series....people who only watch shows like DBZ and YuGiOh would most likely not understand the way which the plot is set up because it is not handed to them, and (like most of what Gainax puts out) requires the viewer to create their own assumptions about the characters and what will happen next.....it is not a simple anime and that is the beauty of it.....

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

SMEGMA!!!! Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku is infamous around these parts Sinnaku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-17-2008 03:36 PM
    Threads

Plot 6/10 It was a tad bit hard to follow. Some things needed to be explained better. For a small example, Naota couldn't drink sodas. Why? Nobady knows. And it was strange how they had people being shot with uzis and not dying. Why did the steam always spew out from the factory? The pirate alien could have been explained better. I don't think Haruko would look like a human if she was actually an alien. But hey, I have a manga idea about an alien who looks like a human, so I guess I can't complain. But I was also a little disgusted by the pervosity in this show. There was too much sex and making out between Haruko and Naota.

Audio 8/10 Several good songs. I loved them and thought they were the best choices. But that's the problem. See that is MY opinion and they made the music all of one type of rock and that appeals to only one type of audiance. I think they should have expanded on the music selection. See you have to look at those sorts of things in order to know whether it is good or not.

Characters 8/10 I liked them but I didn't like the way they were portrayed. The characters are kinda ecstatic in thier own ways but it's too much to list them all. Naota is a shrill kid who won't express what he feels about life. Haruko is a pervert and i'm all against the alien pervertedness. She might be the coolest but she is too hard-minded for me. Mamimi is a depressed, oversealous hobo with no money and no home. And no one would take her in so she is stuck living in a run down appartment and can't afford the smallest bit of food. I would have taken her in.....

Overall 9/10 I love this anime! I like almost everything about. It has only a few tiny problems in it that don't drag it down but they just restrict it from being the best it could be. but I would still give this anime a good many awards if I could.

Junior Member Bre is on a distinguished road Bre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2005 07:58 PM
    Threads

Story: (9.9/10) It's just your average boy meets girl, girl hits boy with guitar, monster flies out of boy's head story. Sound strange? FLCL is an odd plot, which is sometimes (for me,mostly) hard to follow, but it's easy to love anyway. It isn't predictable, and it keeps you guessing. There isn't (to me) a moment where you can guess what happens in the next minute or so. It keeps you wondering "what happens next?" so you want to watch the next epeisode to find out. The story is confusingly lovable.

Characters: (10/10) The characters are... oh where do I start? They're..colorful.They're angry, happy-go-lucky, sad, or out of their minds. They are all pretty much enjoyable, whether it's Haru's insanity, Noata's not-so-narmalness, Momimi's-love?- for "Takkun", or Conti's...whatever he is-ness, they all add a sense of wholeness to the show.

Animation: (10/10) Oh, FLCL has one of my favorite animation styles.It has many different character designs. The designs fit the characters, and how I would picture them. It had a bit of manga style to it, which added to it's uniqueness. It was very good.

Audio: (10/10) This is my favorite anime soundtrack. Instead of orchestral music, it had J-Rock music by "The Pillows" It added to the feel of the show, and it made it more exciting. It had a good feeling to it, making the show all the more lovable.

Overall: (10/10) This is one of the best animes I've ever seen. Although the story was a little hard to follow, it got you hooked because of the music, characters, and just plain weirdness. Like you had to see what's next. The characters mixed with the plot, which mixed with music, which created the weirdness os Fooly Cooly.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Story (9/10)
    Insane, Tender, Funny, Tongue-in-cheek, and nerdy. Anyone can watch FLCL and get something out of it, even If you don’t get all the cultural references. The relationship between the characters is interesting, and the pace at once blistering and easy to follow. The only thing that keeps it from being 10/10 in my mind is the fact that it has a fairly high learning curve. An Anime n00b would likely be somewhat bewildered.

Characters (10/10)
    All of the characters are memorable and humorous. From Naota the spoiled-child to Haruko the insane, manipulative know-it-all almost anyone can find common ground with these characters. And find new appreciation for the many uses of seaweed.

Art/Animation (7/10)
    Very clean and pretty, but nothing to write home about. Although the Manga-Style sequences were impressive…

Voice Acting/Music (8/10)

(English Dub) Very talented. Much more so than most dubs. Haruko especially.
    (Music) I don’t really like Japanese music, but this stuff is infectious, and fits well with the scenes.

Overall (8/10)

One of my favorite Anime. Something any Anime fan should watch, if not own.
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 02-05-2006 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Re-formating
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Fluffy Stuffed Animal Hobbes will become famous soon enough Hobbes will become famous soon enough Hobbes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2006 06:18 PM
    Threads

Story/Plot (7/10):
    Because the series was only 6 episodes, they had to just cram the whole story in. However, it was just a tad bit hard to follow. After watching the series a good 27349373 times (like me ^_^) then you can get the story completly. It's not a show you can watch once and catch everything. But once you understand everything, it's a great story.

Characters (10/10):
    The characters in this anime were top notch. Because they all had different personallities and characteristics, it makes for great diologue and conflict. Mamimi's boyfriend left for America, so she takes her sexual frustration out on Naota, then gets jealous when he starts to like Haruko, who is just a nutcase anyways. Take that, multiply it by 3 and add about 6 more characters, then you have FLCL.

Animation (10/10):
    I loved the animation in the series. What made it so cool, was that it would change animation styles every scene. One second they would look normal, then they would look very detailed, then it would switch off to them looking like South Park. (Which, they really did a parody of South Park. o_O) Because the style is so random, it'll keep you guessing and laughing the entire show.

Voice acting/audio (10/10):
    The music was also nice. They used tracks from The Pillows, which is an awsome jrock band in itself. But, mix it with the wild and crazy actions of the characters and it makes a great combination. Also, the voice talents they used, all went perfect with each character and personality. Every character sounds the way you would expect them to sound.

Closing Points (9/10):
    Even though this is my favorite anime of all time, I can't give it a 10/10. Because the story is whack and hard to follow, I had to drop it to a 9. I mean, the story is solid and deep but having to watch the series 3+ times to get all of it causes it a problem. However, everything else was perfect. This anime overall is one of the best out there.

*Edit... typos and grammer mistakes. >_<
    Last edited by Hobbes; 02-12-2006 at 03:41 PM.
    [Want a signature? Tell me and I'll make you one, mhmm! ^_^]

Junior Member Ranvangelion is on a distinguished road Ranvangelion's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2006 11:26 AM
    Threads

This series was one of the worst I have ever seen!!

Story 1/10 what was the story? Hit a guy in the back of the head with a guitar to make a robot come out! This story was moronic and drug induced. The whole thing felt overblown and extended and it was only 6 episodes.

Charaters 1/10 Not a redeeming character in the bunch. The one I thought might be cool, the dad, was incredibly shallow and boring. I thought that at least they might give this guy some cool one liners. But instead he was as dull as the rest of the cast. And am I mistaken or was the scooter suppose to be the biggest star of this thing?

Animation 1/10 The animation looked grainy and unfinished. A very blah vomit color pallet that could not have been more unappealing to look at.

Voice Acting/Audio 7/10 the voice talents did there jobs too bad they were not given a good script to read from.

Closing Points 2/10 the only reason this train wreck of an anime gets a 2 and not a one, is cuz it was only six episodes and I didn't have to pay for it. Usually I like what Gainax does (Evangelion and His and Her Circumstances) but this was there worst effort I have ever had the dipleasure of sitting through. Usually Gainax only has troubles with ending an anime this time they had trouble with the whole thing.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

plot/story: 10/10, there is a plot in there, amoungst the randomness and the crazyness and if you can see it, its a very interesting story.

animation: 10/10, great animation, but the most interesting feature was in episode 1 and episode 6, they take scans from the manga and put them in the anime, wich is a great idea.

audio: 10/10, The Pillows provided some excellent tracks for FL/CL, like Crazy Sunshine, I Think, I Can and FL/CL's ending theme, Ride On Shooting Star.

characters: 10/10, all the characters are well, unique, all have there little quirks wich makes it even more entertaining.

overall: 10/10, a great crazy comedy, FL/CL should be on anyones list to get if they love crazy comedy.

The Black Mage fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto has a spectacular aura about fox demon naruto's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2007 09:40 PM
    Threads

Plot: 10/10 The plot is simply this. A woman who is looking for Atomask (since she is in love with him) finds a kid whose head can transfer medical robots from medical mechcaninada. She will destroy the earth if want to get him. The first robot is Atomask in robot form. ANd the crazyness get it hard to find and yet it gives it its greatness.

Animation:10/10 Who dosent like it. I mean it looks great even in the crazyness of it.

Audio:9/10 The english form is kinda less. You can sometimes see errors in it. But it was great.

Charatars:10/10 Mamimi, Naota, Haru, Canti, and everone is great! Even without much info in there past it was still great!
    Overal:10/10 It was great. One of the best i have seen. And the Funniest i have ever seen.

Junior Member Savarast will become famous soon enough Savarast's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2006 03:04 PM
    Threads

plot 6/10: The plot was well developed taking in consideration the length of the anime. Though there are many confusing situations, it is all pretty much ironed out in the last episode. Having watched the Jap, the Eng, and the Eng Sub versions, the plot holds through translation pretty well. The rating falls even more due to it's short length and opening for many, many more development scenes. I rate the plot highly in my first comment, but that for what they gave to us. What is missing in my opinion is a major plot-hole.

audio 7/10: It's good and it suits the anime well. Not my style of music mind you, a bit too gritty.

animation 8/10: Nice and diffrent. Some are better, some are worse than this, but it is still one that appeals to me.

characters 8/10: Good, but again it is hard to reflect well because there is very little room to grow attached to the characters.

overall 7/10: A good anime, a quick fix. I have many more I rate higher than this one, but I still liked it alot.

Evil Sempai asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad is a splendid one to behold asian_brad's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2009 02:45 AM
    Threads

Default Evil dises, er, rates Fooly Cooly!

plot 8/10: The basic plot was ok but what I and most of you's probably like it for the total randomness this shows presents. But other than that it's a good series.

audio 10/10: Music was awesome to a new level. And voice acting was really good for an englished dubbed anime good job Viz or whoever produced the show.

animation 9.5/10: Animation was pretty unique even for an anime. It's like Paranoia Agent, but not totally ridulous. Hands down one of the best anime I've ever seen animation wise. And the mecha's are drawn really good. (ha I used another adjective other than awesome)

characters 10/10: No way anyone can say the characters on this show were foney. I mean each character had his/her own personalty, problems, and ways to make you laugh and/or chuckle. Funniest characters, in my top 3.

overall 10/10: This goes in my top 10 anime list and believe me that's a huge list. I suggest to anyone that haesn't seen this to go watch it somehow! Funny, funny show.

Peace out
    -asian_brad
    Enjoy talking about video games, RPing, or just a good laugh? Join us at Gmers Online The forum that keeps on growin!

Junior Member KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx has a reputation beyond repute KolabNixx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2007 05:46 PM
    Threads

I have to say this is my favorite anime XD

plot 9/10: The plot in this is confusing the first time you watch it. But there is a plot and many sub plots

audio 10/10: The Pillow's are amazing. The fit the tone of FLCL perfectly

animation 10/10: Looking at the animation was what made me want to watch more. I like it.

characters 10/10: Each character is developed and very different from one another. Gotta love Rahuharu

overall 10/10: This anime is magical and funny. Also very random!

The Janitor Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados has a reputation beyond repute Variados's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2011 10:55 AM
    Threads

Plot 10/10 : It is there, just need to pay attention. It is very interesting.
    Audio 10/10 : I love "The Pillows" and the songs just make the whole thing fantastic.
    Animation 10/10: I like the first episode with the manga version, also the drawing is not over due like in other animes I seem that are too bright and accented... I am sorry I cannot explain myself...
    Characters /10: I am sorry, uh I think some characters were annoying just to put a question mark...like the guy with the fake eyebrows. But I like how most characters fit on the story.
    Overall 9/10 : I had to own the Dvd. Hahaha.... It is a show I can watch over and over again and I will see new things every time.

YAY... It appear that BOREDOM strikes quite often!!

Senior Member darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21 is infamous around these parts darkrider21's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Decepticons Leo AK47
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2014 04:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: darkwolf1911

Default Re: [TV series] Fooly Cooly

plot 5-10
    characters 7-10
    animation 9.5-10
    audio 6-10
    overall 6.5-10
    by far one of the wiredest animes iv seen and nothing will even make a dent on that
    live life to the fullest because you are not guarantied a tomorrow

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

Default Re: [TV series] Fooly Cooly

At the end of the manga Haruko falls in love with him and gives him a hyper space vespa so he can one day follow her into space.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information