AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Noob Needs HELP

Junior Member Twisted_332 is on a distinguished road Twisted_332's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2005 02:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs down Noob Needs HELP

hey im a noob since ive only joined this site about 2 hours ago. and i want to kno if any one wants to fight me in the Battle arena.I also have a few questions if you people woudn't mind answering them
    1:how do you make avatars?
    2:what do you eactly do in the battle arena?
    3:how do you get people to fight with you?
    Id really appreciate it it if you people will answer my questions Thanks

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I think you should wait a little before challenge anyone on this forum, because of the difference between characters levels.
    1. An avatar can be made with PhotoShop, PhotoImpact, PaintShop or any other program that can edit an image or you can just go in the galleries, find an image you like and click on the link "Make an avatar" or something like that. Anyway, you need aproximately 125 posts before you can upload your own avatar on the forum.
    2. In the Battle Arena you can challenge someone, view other battles, view your status or see the "Top 10" list.
    3. In the Battle Arena follow the link "New Battle" and fill the required information and click on "Start Battle". Then your opponent will recive a PM where he can accept or refuse the chalenge.

Digital Plague Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy>< is a jewel in the rough Envy><'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2005 02:26 PM
    i live with Lust Gluttony Wrath Greed Pride and Sloth
    Threads

no u need 143 posts duh!! v.v;

Senior Member Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall has a reputation beyond repute Annie Hall's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-06-2012 04:02 PM
    I live at my house. haha I know right hilarious?
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

1.You really shouldn't worry about making avatars till you get your post number up to 150 then you could just use the one ace put in on the site =/ all you do is find a pic upload it into your album on the site and click make avatar.
    2.In a battle arena you fight someone else for rupees or fun.
    3.you ask -.-; but make sure they have around the same level character as you.

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

No need to be rude Envy.

You need 135 posts from what I know. this is still sketchy give it a shot after you reach 135 and see if it works.

Other than that you can read more about the battles in the pinned topic.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Closed Thread

Thread Information