AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy 7

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-09-2012 04:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Escaping your sight everytime you turn around.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Talking Final Fantasy 7

First off..i warn you now, this thread may contain extreme spoilers for final fantasy 7 gamers

Hey guys. This has been striking my interest since i beat FF7 and I started learning the entire story line behind Final Fantasy 7.

"The Planet's source of energy, Mako energy, was used by ancient people of the Cetra. The Cetra were wiped out and their souls were absordbed by the Planet to form the Lifestream, the Planet's supply of Mako. Now think about it, this is kind of creepy. In the beginning of the game, Barret says the Shinra are taking Mako Energy(lifestream) out of the Planet and using it to power Midgar. If you think about it, that literally means that they're using dead people to power the city.

- The promised Land -
    The Promised Land is a place of an endless supply of Mako Energy. It is a holy ground of the Cetra.

- Materia -
    Materia is Mako Energy the is infused with the knowledge of the Cetra, allowing anyone whom controls it can cast magic.

- Sephiroth -
    Sephiroth is not the son of Jenova, nor was he created in one of Hojo's twisted projects. Sephiroth is indeed the child of Hojo and Lucrecia. When Sephiroth traveled to the Nibel Mountain Mako Reactor, he discovered the Jenova creations that Hojo had made, as well as Jenova's head as well....BUT WAIT!?!..in the Shinra building, was there not the body of Jenova, but the head was missing?? That is proof right there that Hojo had been conducting Mako experiments, later leading to the death of Lucrecia. If you remember in the Temple of the Ancients, Sephiroth reveals his real reason for using Meteor. I believe it wnet something like this.."If Meteor were to crash into this world, it would cause a huge crater. The Planet would use its stored Mako Energy, or LifeStream, to heal itself. So just imagine if I were in the center of this..HAHAHAA!" I'm not quite sure what Sephiroth intended to do with all the that power, if you know, please tell me.

- Aeris -
    Ah, my favorite character. Aeris is a Cetra who was born the daughter of a Shinra scientist, Professot Ghast, and a Cetra woman, Ifalna. Her father was killed when Shinra discovered that they had given birth to a Cetra daughter, and they wanted to have her. Ifalna escaped, but was later killed, but Aeris had escaped and fell into the hands of her "mother" in Sector 5. Now, for the tradgic part in the game, her death. When you see Aeris in the garden, she says her materia is special, but it doesnt work and it used to belong to her mother. Being the Holy "White" Materia, it only reacts when the Black Materia, Meteor, is used. So when Aeris is praying at the Citidel before she dies, it's revealed in later events that Aeris was praying for the Materia to awaken and save the world, but Cloud and the group had no knowledge of the White Materia. Knowing this, Sephiroth feared and knew Aeris was the only one whom could awaken the Materia, so THAT'S why he killed her."
    Well, that's all I could get from the top of my head. If you have more or you want to comment, please post.
    Last edited by UltimaChaos; 07-10-2005 at 09:39 AM.

Senior Member DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl has much to be proud of DarkMagicianGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 05:10 AM
    Threads

Wink Wow

Wow you are pretty good at that I could never go into detail about a game as well as that. Who's ur favorite charcter in FF7?
    Ones magical abilities lies witn in ones heart. A true magician never reveals her secrets for they lye witin her alone.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    Threads

Never actually connected the little things of ff7 together, my fav characters sephiroth but you've probly heard of this cheat before and its probly a load of crap but my friend has told me jus as Aeris is about to die Yuffie jumps outta nowhere and Yuffie dies instead but its supposed to screw up the disk, i dont think is true, but has anyone tried it? I think your supposed to be really mean to Yuffie throughout the game and its "suppose" to happen, i dont its true though

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2010 07:34 PM
    Threads

Wow, talk about spoiler city...

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChaos
    Hey guys. This has been striking my interest since i beat FF7 and I started learning the entire story line behind Final Fantasy 7.

"The Planet's source of energy, Mako energy, was used by ancient people of the Cetra. The Cetra were wiped out and their souls were absordbed by the Planet to form the Lifestream, the Planet's supply of Mako. Now think about it, this is kind of creepy. In the beginning of the game, Barret says the Shinra are taking Mako Energy(lifestream) out of the Planet and using it to power Midgar. If you think about it, that literally means that they're using dead people to power the city.

- The promised Land -
    The Promised Land is a place of an endless supply of Mako Energy. It is a holy ground of the Cetra.

- Materia -
    Materia is Mako Energy the is infused with the knowledge of the Cetra, allowing anyone whom controls it can cast magic.

- Sephiroth -
    Sephiroth is not the son of Jenova, nor was he created in one of Hojo's twisted projects. Sephiroth is indeed the child of Hojo and Lucrecia. When Sephiroth traveled to the Nibel Mountain Mako Reactor, he discovered the Jenova creations that Hojo had made, as well as Jenova's head as well....BUT WAIT!?!..in the Shinra building, was there not the body of Jenova, but the head was missing?? That is proof right there that Hojo had been conducting Mako experiments, later leading to the death of Lucrecia. If you remember in the Temple of the Ancients, Sephiroth reveals his real reason for using Meteor. I believe it wnet something like this.."If Meteor were to crash into this world, it would cause a huge crater. The Planet would use its stored Mako Energy, or LifeStream, to heal itself. So just imagine if I were in the center of this..HAHAHAA!" I'm not quite sure what Sephiroth intended to do with all the that power, if you know, please tell me.

- Aeris -
    Ah, my favorite character. Aeris is a Cetra who was born the daughter of a Shinra scientist, Professot Ghast, and a Cetra woman, Ifalna. Her father was killed when Shinra discovered that they had given birth to a Cetra daughter, and they wanted to have her. Ifalna escaped, but was later killed, but Aeris had escaped and fell into the hands of her "mother" in Sector 5. Now, for the tradgic part in the game, her death. When you see Aeris in the garden, she says her materia is special, but it doesnt work and it used to belong to her mother. Being the Holy "White" Materia, it only reacts when the Black Materia, Meteor, is used. So when Aeris is praying at the Citidel before she dies, it's revealed in later events that Aeris was praying for the Materia to awaken and save the world, but Cloud and the group had no knowledge of the White Materia. Knowing this, Sephiroth feared and knew Aeris was the only one whom could awaken the Materia, so THAT'S why he killed her."
    Well, that's all I could get from the top of my head. If you have more or you want to comment, please post.
    First of all you should have a spoiler mark somewhere on the title or something...

And I thought everyone knew about those kind of things... If anyone actualyl read thru the game at all, they would have caught up on those kind of things... same with FFVIII (Some people STILL dont know that Laguna is Squall's father... Pathetic huh?)

Anyways.... You got a couple of things wrong.... The lifestream isn't made up of just cetra... Its made of all living things that died... And things that are born are made up of the life stream... Bugenhagen explained that....

Cetra understood the lifestream, and could talk to the lost people in the lifestream... and then the calamity from the skies appeared before them... This is jenova in her first stage... she prolly looked human before... Anyways, s/he befriended teh Cetra and later on turned most of them into monsters and tried to trake over the lifestream. Fortunately the Cetra that managed to survive sealed Jenova before she could do any more damage...

ALSO, Sephiroth was an expiremant of Hojo's... Yes, he was Lucrecia's baby... and Hojo did say that he was Sephiroths father... But there was definately some expirementing going on... Sephiroth could speak with and hear Jenova... This is already proof that he has Jcells in him... My theory is Hojo injected Jcells into Lucrecias womb or something along those lines... So he is Jenova's mother... along with Lucrecia....

And the reason you want to know, why he would wnat to be in the middle of all that lifestream stuff going on... thats because, he was being influenced by Jenova... Same as how Cloud can be controlled...

Cloud and Zack were both in an expirement to make a new Sephiroth... oth were thought of as failed but later on you see Cloud wasn't failed.

So yeah... Sephiroth is Jenova's puppet.

If there's anything else you'd like to know.... just ask. I like talking about this sort of thing... Lol.

~The_Demon_Gunner~ vincent.valentine is on a distinguished road vincent.valentine's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-20-2005 10:32 AM
    Threads

Default nice

but ov course vincents the best caracta lol

" Too much hope is the opposite of despair a overwhelming love may consume you in the end"
    -vincent_valentine-

The Broken Vampire Legend Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek has a reputation beyond repute Zek's Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2008 06:37 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: XxMooinkxX

man you got it down to the last detail but it does spoil it for other people maybe you can put that knowlege to good use maybe you can put tips on here

brother: tiger_stripe
    big brother: hero
    little sister: sesshoumaruluver
    cousins: crystel_alchemist, MSCBrock
    Cool anime-addicted Dad: Therebel

i the guardian of souls in the nether realm shall watch over the weak and protect all who are in need of help for i shall protect with my life my soul and my sword.

Moderator/Chat Admin Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy has a reputation beyond repute Missy's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Batteries 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 04:10 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Leyzee PSN ID: Leyzors Steam ID: Leyzee

Quote Originally Posted by UltimaChaos
    - Aeris -
    Ah, my favorite character
    Yay for you. :3

But I agree you should have added spoiler tags...... >_>... and yeah, get some facts straight ><

Signature brought to you by Balance.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love final fantasy 7...
    -TWM-

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kukuriyu is infamous around these parts Kukuriyu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2005 09:36 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Did you guys see the "REMADE" Demo of FF7 for the PS3. And i'm not talking about FF7: Advent Children

Master Warrior Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne has a reputation beyond repute Dyne's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kukuriyu
    Did you guys see the "REMADE" Demo of FF7 for the PS3. And i'm not talking about FF7: Advent Children
    *sigh*...yes. And there is about 5 threads on it already...

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

I think its stupid... They made Yuffie and Vincent secret characters and now they're putting them in the movie...

For the people that skipped all that... hey're just going to be like... "WTF?"

Lol... oh well... lucky I got them... ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yea I thought the same thing. Thankfully, most people know about them!

The Broken Wing UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos is just really nice UltimaChaos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke
    Never actually connected the little things of ff7 together, my fav characters sephiroth but you've probly heard of this cheat before and its probly a load of crap but my friend has told me jus as Aeris is about to die Yuffie jumps outta nowhere and Yuffie dies instead but its supposed to screw up the disk, i dont think is true, but has anyone tried it? I think your supposed to be really mean to Yuffie throughout the game and its "suppose" to happen, i dont its true though
    oh wow...thats a load of crap

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshoumaru00
    man you got it down to the last detail but it does spoil it for other people maybe you can put that knowlege to good use maybe you can put tips on here
    That's hardly the last detail. It's the shortest path to a broken bridge.
    Spoiler tags are worth more than Final Fantasy, so there is no need to use them.

Second, look at the other topics, a recent one mentions the same thing , yet correct.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Senior Member Kill_Me_Shining will become famous soon enough Kill_Me_Shining will become famous soon enough Kill_Me_Shining's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2005 11:36 PM
    Threads

FF7 is awesome ^.^
    I'm an illusion of your heart. A figment of your adolescent psyche.
    Owner of Ryuichi Sakuma ['Claim your bishie' thread]

Junior Member Teh Ikki Tousen is on a distinguished road Teh Ikki Tousen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2005 03:04 AM
    Threads

I cant wait till the damn movie is out >_<

Senior Member Kill_Me_Shining will become famous soon enough Kill_Me_Shining will become famous soon enough Kill_Me_Shining's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

do you know when AC is comming out?..........::ish impatient::

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kill_Me_Shining
    do you know when AC is comming out?..........::ish impatient::
    Sept 14th

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^.^ squee! now they just gotta finish ff12.....X_x

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke
    No.....it's not true, Aeris death is a CG, and square is MUCH to lazy to add one for yuffie....notice that they never really did for her or vincent....Than again it may just replace Aeris character model with yuffies....idk

The real code can be used with a gameshark, after aeris dies, she can still fight in your party, but she never shows up anywhere else in the game other than your party.

There is also another gameshark code that allows you to switch vincent with sephiroth. Instead of vincent being in the coffin, it's sephiroth. They are still treated the same(Sephiroth as vincent, and vice vera) however in battle, sephiroths limit breaks are diffrent, and his attacks aren't ranged.i forget if you can equip new weapons to him or not.....but....who cares ^^
    Last edited by -Batman-; 07-10-2005 at 03:35 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    First of all you should have a spoiler mark somewhere on the title or something...

And I thought everyone knew about those kind of things... If anyone actualyl read thru the game at all, they would have caught up on those kind of things... same with FFVIII (Some people STILL dont know that Laguna is Squall's father... Pathetic huh?)

Anyways.... You got a couple of things wrong....
    i know i got some things mixed, i was doing this from the top of my head, so yeah, it's inevitable that i got some things mixed up.

Senior Member Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth is infamous around these parts Nineteenth's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ein Nineteenth PSN ID: ein_nineteenth

Quote Originally Posted by Redfield22
    No.....it's not true, Aeris death is a CG, and square is MUCH to lazy to add one for yuffie....notice that they never really did for her or vincent....Than again it may just replace Aeris character model with yuffies....idk

The real code can be used with a gameshark, after aeris dies, she can still fight in your party, but she never shows up anywhere else in the game other than your party.

There is also another gameshark code that allows you to switch vincent with sephiroth. Instead of vincent being in the coffin, it's sephiroth. They are still treated the same(Sephiroth as vincent, and vice vera) however in battle, sephiroths limit breaks are diffrent, and his attacks aren't ranged.i forget if you can equip new weapons to him or not.....but....who cares ^^
    Okay, here are some facts on those codes.
    They don't work since the Swap Character code is nothing but a stand in code. They have no new moves or anything. Why? Because gamesharks and the like alter the hexadecimal code of the game not create new data silly.
    I know this for a fact since the streaming data files in older versions of FF7 are unstable when combined with a gameshark.

Now, you can have characters placed in your party outside of the events they should be. If you know enough Japanese and have the Debug room cheat, you can swap 'Rothy boy for anycharater in your party, for a limited amount of time.
    Note, it cannot be saved. He is the same level he was in the flashback with the same stuff. His parameters cannot be altered since they are HARDCODED into all THREE disks of the game.I was always trying to replace him with a chocobo all those years ago.

Side note, every playstation game has an extra set of japanese data.

I'll say it once, I'll say it twice, third times a charm. If you're going to hate or like something, know everything about it before you begin. Saves time. =D

Don't get me started on Final Fantasy 8 and it's rather funny coding.

WARNING

POSTS BY NINETEENTH CONTAIN OFFENSIVE, DISPICIBLE, AND ABSURD CONTENT THAT IS TOO CONTROVERSIAL AND TOO AWESOME FOR ACTUAL MESSAGEBOARDS. KEEP NINETEENTH OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO NINETEENTH MAY CAUSE CANCER
    HEY LOOK I FINALLY UPDATED THIS AFTER 5 YEARS. DO NOT ASK ABOUT MY REP. YOU WERE NOT HERE WHEN DID THAT AND IT'S A LONG STORY.
    IF SWALLOWED CONTACT A MORTICIAN.

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MistaCloudStrife
    I think its stupid... They made Yuffie and Vincent secret characters and now they're putting them in the movie...

For the people that skipped all that... hey're just going to be like... "WTF?"

Lol... oh well... lucky I got them... ^^
    I know, that's really stupid of them to do that! I would be like WTF also too. If I didn't play the game, but I did so it's not that bad for me. But by seeing the movie of it, right on. It's so awesome, the best Final Fantasy Movie ever! And I mean EVER!!!!!

Azn Punk-Kid! white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27 has a spectacular aura about white_lotus27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2005 07:40 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Teh Ikki Tousen
    I cant wait till the damn movie is out >_<
    Me too, I was dying just trying to know about Final Fantasy coming out! It's like waiting forever until the movie comes out. They keep on saying this year or in the fall but THAT DAMN MOVIE NEVER COMES OUT!!!!!! *piss* I want it to come out sooner or later, at least.

Closed Thread

Thread Information